Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 22 April 2004, Regulations No. 409 "procedure For Registration Of Veterinary Medicinal Products"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 22.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.409 "Veterināro zāļu reģistrācijas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/133949
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 329 in Riga, 2006 April 25 (Mon. No 24 37) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 22 April 2004 the Regulation No 409 "registration of veterinary medicinal products" Issued in accordance with article 5 of the law of Pharmacy (3) to make a Cabinet of 22 April 2004 the Regulation No 409 "registration of veterinary medicinal products" (Latvian journal, 2004, 69, no. 201) follows: 1. Replace the text of the provisions, except for point 4, 11.8. and 42, the words "food and veterinary service" (fold) with the words "the State Agency of medicines" (fold).
2. Replace paragraph 2, the words "issued by" with the words "issued by".
3. Replace paragraph 3, the words and figures "in accordance with article 12 of the law of Pharmacy 7" with the words and figures "in accordance with article 10 of the law of Pharmacy 7".
4. Express 24.2. subparagraph by the following: "15.0. lasts 90 days after registration of the application, and the documents set out in this chapter shall submit the State Agency of medicines."
5. Delete paragraph 25 in the second sentence, the words "the Director General".
6. Delete paragraph 33.
7. Put 58 as follows: "58. If the State Agency of medicines has received an application for the registration of veterinary medicinal products through the mutual recognition procedure, and other European Union Member States have adopted divergent decisions on the registration, the registration certificate, the suspension or revocation of the State Agency of medicines or the holder of the registration certificate refers the Agency identifies the problem and submit any information in its possession. "
8. the title of Chapter VI to express the following: "VI. Closing questions".
9. Supplement to chapter VI 62.1 points as follows: "62.1 of the veterinary medicinal product, the registration certificate issued by the food and veterinary service, they are valid until the expiration date."
10. To express the attachment as follows: Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 29 April 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia