Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/134259
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 306, Riga, 18 April 2006 (pr. 22. § 16) rules on the classification of occupations, professions and qualifications appropriate to the mission requirements and the use of the professions and escalation procedures are Issued according to the National Statistics Act 7.1 article i. General questions 1. establishes the systematic list of professions: professions (hereinafter referred to as classification) and the appropriate mission and professional qualification requirements to ensure the international practice of appropriate labour records and comparisons, as well as the use of classifiers and escalation procedures.
2. Classification of occupations classified by internationally accepted codes, and are defined in the qualification requirements and professional mission (annex 1).
3. use the Classifier is a must: 3.1. employer and employee mutual employment relationships;
3.2. information systems that use labour is provided for recording the required information;
3.3. in the field of official statistics;
3.4. labour-related research;
3.5. international practice under labour and comparison;
3.6. external economic cooperation;
3.7. other areas that need a professional use.
4. The Ministry of welfare is responsible for the updating of the classification, as well as maintain and transfer to other institutions in the use of the electronic version of the classification, and responsible for its compliance with these provisions.
II. structure of the Classifier Classifier: 5 5.1 occupations, grouped in nine major group in the occupation qualification level profesion drop (theoretical and practical training, which enables a certain complexity and the degree of responsibility of the job) in descending order;
5.2. the major groups which professions are classified in small groups and subgroups, which combined with high similarity of the profession;
5.3. the small group, which professions are classified in a separate group, which combined some of the relevant profession;
5.4. occupational qualifications requirements (minimum level of education, theory, skills and responsibility, providing work for successful execution of the Mission), the small group of occupations covered are Albania and all the separate groups of professions covered;
5.5. the Mission of the professional activities (classification group of occupations in the main working tasks description) for each specified primary group, subgroup, the small and isolated group. If there is only one small group in a separate group, the individual tasks of the group are analogous to small group tasks and are not repeated.
6. the major group classification covers the following professions: 6.1 the first major group of occupation: occupation missions related to public policy and the formulation of laws and regulations, Government policy and its implementing measures the Organization of institutions, organizations and enterprises;
6.2. the second major group, profession, which require a high theoretical and professional level of knowledge in the natural, social and Humanities and skills to solve theoretical problems. The Mission of the professional activities is extensive use of existing knowledge and an addition, systematic learning experience;
6.3. the third major group, occupations that require technical know NASA and experience in one or more technical, natural, social or humanitarian sectors. The Mission of the professional activities of a technical nature, the work carried out in implementing the guidelines, various conceptual work methods using appropriate sectors;
6.4. the fourth major group — a profession that requires knowledge and skills to obtain and use information. The Mission of the professional activities of the Secretary's duties, filing and clerical jobs, skill work with Office machines, typewriters and computing, using money and making operations;
6.5. the fifth major group — a profession that requires knowledge and experience of the population (customers, consumers), servicing, selling goods in the market and shops. The Mission of the professional activity is the provision of services related to housekeeping, food delivery, sale of goods, travel, personal cars, maintenance, protection of persons and property and take out the horse;
6.6. sixth major group — a profession that requires knowledge and experience to work in agriculture, forestry or fish farming. The Mission of the professional activities are cereals, livestock and fish farming, hunting, conservation and use of forests (in some cases, agriculture, forestry and fisheries production sales);
6.7. the seventh major group — a profession that requires knowledge, experience and skills, as well as the ability to navigate the material used in the process, tools and technology. The Mission of the professional activities is a skill to choose the raw materials and materials, product design, product manufacturing, the craft (handmade) the production of goods;
6.8. the eighth major group — a profession that requires knowledge and experience in a highly automated and other industrial machinery and equipment. The Mission of the professional activity is associated with execution and mechanical engineering equipment, automated factory equipment and service, equipment and other products Assembly;
6.9. the ninth major group — a profession in which the level of knowledge and experience allows you to perform simple tasks that are repeated, with hand tools (in some cases with considerable physical effort), which require no initiative or a performance variant selection and consultation. The body of the work is unskilled tasks tasks (such as quarries, construction, agriculture, fisheries, industry, wood).
7. Workers ' occupations are classified according to the following principles: 7.1 if the Mission of the professional activities associated with the hand or arm and machine work and requires the ability to choose from the artist to use work instruments, materials, technology and work to determine the nature of the final product and task (sometimes even design), the profession contained in the classifier in the seventh major group;
7.2. If the Mission of the professional activities not related to the choice of materials and instruments, but their implementation requires some familiarity with the easy-to-use machines, must be in the service and experience a normal working mode, the profession contained in the classifier in the eighth major group;
7.3. If the Mission of the professional activities of execution does not require experience and they are to be carried out with hand tools and the use of force, as well as if the executable is not qualified job, profession contained in the classifier in the ninth major group.
8. code of the profession the first four characters (digits) corresponds to the international Pro fesij classification and the classification of occupations hierarchy character classifier: 8.1 the first digit indicates the sequence number of the core group;
8.2. the second digit (together with the first) shows sub code number;
8.3. the third digit (along with the first two) small group code number;
8.4. the fourth digit (along with the first three) indicates the individual code number of the group.
9. The profession in the next sign code (digits) indicates the sequence number of the particular profession classifier in the separate group in ascending order.
III. use of the Classifier classifier 10 required the user can search for the name of the profession profession code list in ascending order (annex 2) or in the list of occupations in alphabetical order (annex 3), based on the profession's principal name alphabet. If the search profession alphabetical list found in several groups of classification, the classification of the user must be familiar with all these groups the specified professions professional essential tasks and qualification requirements.
11. Title consists of a principal name (s) and (s) added to the expressions (primary, secondary and tertiary attribute) that describes some of the characteristics of the profession: 11.1. principal name (s) is the name of a profession that can completely describe the profession with one name or, in some cases — two words;
11.2. the primary feature — usually one word that explains the principal name (s) and describes the scope of the profession. The primary symptom is specified directly in the principal name (s) in front;
11.3. the secondary feature name, which provide additional information on the role of primary signs. Secondary characteristic is separate from the primary characters with slanted stripe (fraction) and primary signs in front;
11.4. tertiary attribute name, which provide additional information about the principal name. Tertiary attributes are enclosed in parentheses and is indicated behind the principal name (s).
12. Classification is not based on the specified derivative names of occupations (such as with the "alternate", "senior", "leading", "main", "first", "second", "Exchange", "district", "shop"). Also not specified profession qualification categories and classes. Classifier user can freely choose the derivative names of occupations and use them as needed, saving user codes: 12.1 term "Deputy", the head of the profession concerned call the tions;
12.2. the term "senior", "leading", "main" — the second major group of occupation concerned names;
12.3. the designation "first", "second", "Exchange", "district", "shop" URu.tml. — the third major group of concerned professionals.
13. the name of the classifier in the profession and national information system contains mainly male. If the profession represents a woman, user name profession classifier principal name used for the corresponding feminine nouns.
14. the classifier user allowed to explain more profession specified in the name of the classifier with the legend, as well as assign your additional code.
IV. updating of the Classifier classifier 15 updated as necessary but not less frequently than twice a year. Public law and private proposals for the updating of the classification submitted to the Ministry of Welfare.
16. The Ministry of welfare each year, prepare and submit by 1 July for consideration by the Cabinet of Ministers a draft regulation amending the klasifik tor, summarising proposals for the updating of the classification submitted by 1 may, but until 1 December, a draft regulation on amendment of the classification of the proposal for the updating of the classification submitted until October 1.
17. the Ministry of Welfare Submitted proposals for inclusion in the classification of new professions, indicates the following: 17.1. title (if necessary, add additional labels);
17.2. the justification for the need of the profession (profession standard, job description, certificate or other document);
17.3. the profession expected place in the classification of primary group small group the individual group;
17.4. the Mission of the professional activities.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 9 May 2006.
Annexes 1-3 ZIP 500 kb
Search Translated Laws of Latvia