The Order In Which Monitored And Administered By Direct State Aid In Annual Minimum Quantity Of Biofuels Production
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā uzrauga un administrē tiešo valsts atbalstu ikgadējā minimāli nepieciešamā biodegvielas daudzuma ražošanai
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/135128
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 303 in Riga in 2006 (April 18. No. 22) order in which monitored and administered by direct State aid to annual minimum quantity for the production of biofuel in the Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5 the seventh subparagraph 1. determines the order in which monitored and administered by direct State aid in annual minimum quantity of biofuels production (hereinafter referred to as aid).
2. the aid shall be monitored and administered by the rural support service. Field support services: 2.1 ensure the accessibility of information on the grant of aid and the cost of the procedure;
2.2. Decides on the granting of aid;
2.3. Requests for reimbursement of aid granted for the reporting period, if the applicant is in breach of these rules;
2.4. compared information provided by the applicant in support of biofuels produced by the State revenue service data.
3. Support granted to the applicant, which financially supported quota for the production of bio fuels, in accordance with the legislation on State aid to the minimum necessary quantity of biofuels production and financially supported quotas shall be submitted for the current year's first half to 15 July and on the current year's second half to next January 15, Field support services: 3.1 application in accordance with the provisions of annex 1;
3.2. information about the volume of biofuel produced in accordance with the provisions of annex 2;
3.3. inventory provisions on the balance on the end of the reporting period;
3.4. information about raw materials for the production of biofuels in accordance with the provisions of annex 3.
4. the rural support service in the month after the rule referred to in paragraph 3 of the receipt of documents and information sent to the national revenue comparison for a summary of the information regarding the aid amount of biofuels produced.
5. The State revenue service two weeks after paragraph 4 of these rules of receipt of the information referred to in the send field support information for each of the applicant, the aid amount of biofuels produced in the reporting period.
6. the Following information in the comparison field support service contracts to support the applicant and the cost of support. If the support service and the State revenue service information on the aid amount of biofuels produced by the applicant do not coincide, the aid is calculated on the basis of the State revenue service.
7. Payment of the aid until the residue is accepted and published in the newspaper "Latvian journal" European Commission decision on the aid's compatibility with the common market.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 18 May 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 18 April 2006, regulations No 303 application sample direct aid in the production of biofuel Farming Minister m. Rose of annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 April 2006, regulations No 303 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 April 2006, regulations No 303 of Agriculture Minister m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia