Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 413 in Riga in 2006 (23 May. 28. § 18) waste management permit, renewal, and cancellation procedures review Issued under the waste management Act, 11 the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the waste management licences (hereinafter referred to as the authorisation), extension of service, review and withdrawal procedures at the sliding requirements allow, as well as refuse collection, handling, and storage class or permission form sample and waste shipment authorization form sample.
2. Waste collection, handling, sorting or storage at allows a person not to be received if it is (A) or (B) pollutant categories authorized, setting out waste sorting, handling, or storage conditions.
II. the application for authorisation 3. Permissions applicant (the person who made or want to make waste collection, sorting, handling, storage or transport, including Iza used glass packaging buying point owner) before the start of operations or the expiry date of the authorisation shall submit the national environmental authorities in the relevant regional environmental management is one of the following: 3.1 application for waste collection, handling, sorting, or means of maintenance of authorisation (annex 1);
3.2. application of the waste shipment authorisation (2. Add Kuma).
4. the information provided in the application approved by the person who according to documents laid down in the Treaty or in accordance with the mandate conferred rights is hereby authorised to represent the company.
5. for waste collection, handling, sorting or storage permit, the applicant for the permit application shall be accompanied by the appropriate infor: information society 5.1. details on waste collection: 5.1.1 the planned waste collection system type and description;
5.1.2. the collection of specialized vehicles to be used on the sa article;
5.2. details on waste handling: 5.2.1 waste handling site plan (sketch design);
5.2.2. waste handling technique used (for handling each horse);
5.2.3. transhipping waste quantities (cubic metres or tonnes) year (indicate for each transhipment place);
5.3. posts about waste sorting: 5.3.1 waste sorting site addresses;
5.3.2. waste sorting techniques used and a description of the equipment;
5.4. details of waste storage: 5.4.1. garbage storage site addresses;
5.4.2. the equipment used for the storage of waste characterisation (indicate for each waste storage site).
6. for waste shipment authorization requested by the application shall be accompanied by the following information: 6.1. where hazardous wastes are transported: 6.1.1. hazardous waste transport vehicles and used copies of the certificates proving the suitability of these vehicles is bīs then the freight (if the certificate required in accordance with the relevant provisions of the rules on the transport of dangerous goods);
6.1.2. the list of drivers who are in employment relations with the applicant for authorization and which have the right to carry dangerous goods (if such rights are required in accordance with the laws and regulations on the transport of dangerous goods);
6.1.3. pursuant to Cabinet of Ministers on 21 February 2006, regulations No 156 "rules on the safety adviser (Advisor) a posting, it Pro fesionāl qualifications and activities in the transport of dangerous goods" prepared for the copy of the notification of the posting of security consultants (if necessary in accordance with the laws and regulations on the transport of dangerous goods);
6.1.4. contract with a person that is (a copy of the presentation of the original);
6.2. If the household waste are transported: 6.2.1. specialized vehicles used for list;
6.2.2. contract with a person that is (a copy of the presentation of the original).
7. the application of waste collection, handling, sorting or storage permit shall be submitted to the national authorities concerned of the environment regional environmental management according to the planned activities. The application of the waste shipment authorization shall be submitted to the national authorities concerned of the environment regional environmental management according to the shipping destination. If the number of local authorities have established a joint municipal waste management area, the applicant shall indicate in the application all municipalities whose administrative territory the applicant intends to carry out a municipal waste collection, handling, sorting or storage. If the establishment of municipal waste a joke zone is a national environmental services environmental monitoring of regional administrations, the application for authorisation shall be submitted to each regional environmental administration separately.
III. extension of the authorisation, and permit requirements 8. sliding to inform local authorities about its administrative territory of the planned waste management, the national environmental service for the regional environmental Board sent to the requester a copy of the application to the local government in whose administrative territory is scheduled to make waste collection, sorting, handling, or storage or whose administrative territory is located in the destination of the shipment.
9. in order to check the conformity of the information provided in the application, the national environmental service of the relevant regional environmental management officer before the issue of the permit referred to in the application, visit waste management waste shipment or place of destination.
10. National Environment services of the regional environmental authority in the month following receipt of the application, issue a permit or decide on the refusal to issue a permit and notify the applicant in writing. If permission was requested for the collection of municipal waste sorting, handling, or storage in a certain number of municipal domestic waste management area permit is issued each regional environmental administration separately.
11. National Environment Service regional environmental management decision on the refusal to issue a permit may challenge environmental monitoring national Office during the month.
12. Waste collection, handling, sorting or storage, as well as the waste shipment authorizations shall be drawn up in accordance with the provisions of annexes 3 and 4.
13. National Environment services of the relevant regional environmental administration permissions in the annex specifies the following requirements: 13.1. requirements to reduce environmental pollution, which occurs in collecting, handling, sorting, storage, or transport of waste, including requirements for waste collection containers used and the waste and carrying a horse used in specialised vehicles;
13.2. requirements for the share of municipal waste collection, handling, and class, storage or transport;
13.3. measures to prevent the risk of an accident or, if this is not possible, avoid crashes, but in the event of an emergency, reduce its consequences;
13.4. the requirements of the waste control measures and monitoring; vi des
13.5. the requirement to provide information upon request, environment protection and other State bodies, local authorities and the public concerned referred to in the authorisation of waste management operations.
14. in addition to the provisions of paragraph 13 of these requirements in permits that are issued in glass packaging waste buying point for action, national environmental authorities in the regional environmental governance: 14.1. requirements of glass packaging used for weighing;
14.2. claims purchased in glass packaging used for recording when recording purchase and recycling companies in the glass packaging waste;
14.3. the requirements relating to the collection of packaging waste glass containers used for type.
15. the permit is issued for five years or for a shorter time if the specified permissions the requesting application.
16. the transport of the waste permit is issued if the person is delivered to a waste received A or B category contaminating authorized recovery or disposal of waste or other waste management required permissions.
17. the authorisation shall be drawn up in two copies. One copy of the authorisation shall be issued a permit to the applicant, the other copy is kept at the national environmental authorities in the relevant regional environmental administration. National environmental service for the regional environmental authority sends a copy of the permit to the municipal administrative territory is planned to gather, sort, tranship or store waste or whose administrative territory the waste shipment destination.
18. Authorization, the reasons therefor, shall be issued in the following cases: 18.1. If the application referred to in waste management can cause lasting health problems or induce or aggravate environmental purposes; kVA
18.2. If the applicant for the permit application has provided false or wrong of music information;
18.3. If the application referred to in the management of waste does not meet the legislative requirements in the field of waste management.
19. in order to extend the period of validity of the authorisation, the authorisation of the applicant not later than one month before the expiry date of the authorisation shall submit the national environmental authorities in the relevant regional environmental administration of these rules referred to in paragraph 3, the application and these rules 5 and 6 referred to information that has changed since the previous application.
IV. review of the authorisation and cancellation 20. National Environment services of the regional environmental governance review the authorisation conditions in the following cases: 20.1. authorised waste management creates lasting health or cause disease, or to impair the quality of the environment;
20.2. the amended law, which establishes environmental requirements for waste management;
20.3. before changes in waste collection, sorting, handling, storage or transport process, or.
21. National Environment services the regional environmental authority shall withdraw the authorisation in the following cases: If the permissions requested 21.1 does not comply with the management of waste regulating these regulations or the requirements set out in the permit;
21.2. If the beneficiary of the authorisation submits a false or misleading information;
21.3. If the recipient has provided authorization information for the business.
22. the waste transport permit shall be cancelled, even if the person is transported the waste, is void (A) or (B) pollutant categories authorized recovery or disposal of waste or other waste management needs. Waste collection, handling, sorting, or permission of the GLA were cancelled also, if I get an A or B category contaminating authorization containing conditions the respective waste management activities.
23. National Environment services the regional environmental authority of the decision taken to cancel an authorisation shall inform the beneficiary of the authorization and the authorization of local recipient has entered into a contract for municipal waste collection, transport, handling, or storage. The decision on the withdrawal of the authorisation includes conditions that must be followed when municipal waste collection, transport, handling or storage until the municipality has contracted with other municipal waste managers, selected according to the procurement procedure.
24. the authorization referred to in the waste management operations discontinuing with days when the municipality contracted with other municipal waste managers and announced permission in writing to the recipient and the national authorities concerned of the environment for regional environmental management.
25. the local government within a week after receipt of the cancellation, launching a procurement procedure for the management of municipal waste in the municipal waste management area.
V. closing question 26. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 17 May 2005, the provisions of no. 342 "waste management permit, renewal, and cancellation procedures review" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 80).
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 15 July 1975 Directive 75/442/EEC on waste;
2) Council of 18 March 1991, the provisions of Directive 91/156/EEC amending Directive 75/442/EEC on waste;
3) Council of 12 December 1991, Directive 91/689/EEC on hazardous waste priority.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 27 May 2006.
Annex 1-4 ZIP 27 kb