Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/135946
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 411 in Riga in 2006 (23 May. 11. § 28) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 December 2001, the Regulation No 562 "rules on business in logging, records of the commercial register and the amendment of the articles of incorporation registration duty ' Issued in accordance with the law" About taxes and duties "to the second part of article 10 and article 15 of the Law, the first paragraph to make the Cabinet on 27 December 2001, the Regulation No 562" of the tei registration the business income, the commercial register entry and amendment of memorandum registration duty "(Lat spiral journal in 2001, 188. nr.) the following amendments: 1. To supplement, on the basis of the provisions of the law, issued by the words "and article 15 of the Law, the first paragraph".
2. Replace the name and of the provisions in paragraph 1, the words "amendment of the Treaty establishing the do kument", with the words "submit a document".
3. Express 2.3. subparagraph by the following: "individual enterprise 2.3 logging 100".
4. Express 3.1. subparagraph by the following: "3.1. individual business, farmers or zvejniekasaimniecīb reorganization 10".
5. Add to paragraph 3.2, after the word "circumstances" with the words "and around the issue of the liecinājum activity and the completion of formalities, which Yes, prior to the merger to make the setting up of the European cooperative society, or before the Ei European cooperative society with regard to the transfer of the registered office to another country ' participation.
6. Express 4.1. subparagraph by the following: ' 4.1. of company, its affiliates, or Charter, memorandum of amendment to registration 10 ".
7. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. For entry in the commercial register of the company in the log (uzņēmējsabied capacity) or its affiliates, exclusion from the register, if the undertaking (company) or its affiliate is recorded in the commercial register (this rule 6.5. below), a State fee is not charged."
8. Replace the words "in paragraph 6.5 of company, branch, Department, or agency in the record" with the words "company (Compa employees company) or re-recording of the branch".
9. Supplement 8.3. subparagraph after the word "company" with the words "and on the issue of proof of such activity and the completion of the formalities to be completed before the merger, the setting up of the European company, the European company before transfer of the registered office to another Member State".
10. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. the other activities in the commercial register is set, the following duty rates (ls): 9.1. amendments to the articles of incorporation registration 10 9.2. reorganization of the project contract and its amendments (adding thing) 10 registry of participants registering 9.3 (add records) 10 9.4. prokūr discharge and termination of the recording in the commercial register or changes in the information on the record of 10 prokūrist 9.5. an on board 10 the record 9.6. tips for making a record 10 9.7. legal address 10 9.8. duplicate registration certificate issue 10
9.9. other records and amend the commercial register 10 ".
11. Supplement with 9.1 points as follows: "If the commercial register is at 9.1 apply for two or more of these notes to KUMU 9.4., 9.5, 9.6., or 9.9 9.7. the records referred to in paragraph, duty payable 15 Lats."
12. Delete paragraph 10 and 11.
13. paragraph 12 of the following expression: ' 12. State fee paid triple if the applicant wishes to exempt a trācij application of these provisions in paragraphs 2 and 4, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.5. bottom point, 7 and 9 in the cases specified in paragraph examining one's work day to like. "
14. Make the following paragraph 13: "13. Register of companies, the main State notary is entitled to issue an order for the examination of applications for registration within the time limit laid down in the Act and the reimbursement of the overpaid State fee, if the business register cannot deal registration this provision in paragraph 12, within the time limit."
15. Delete paragraph 16.5.
16. To make 17 and 18 the following: "17. If the notary public has accepted the decision on entry in the commercial register or submit documents registration (add stuff) refusal or suspension, the State fee shall not be refunded. The State fee specified in that rule 6, 7 and 8, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.6., and 9.9 9.7., pay again if the notary public has accepted a decision about: 17.1. entry in the commercial register of the suspension and the applicant shall submit the application documents by notaries public in the decision deadline;
17.2. deliverable document registration (add stuff) and the applicant shall submit the application documents by notary public decision deadline.
18. If the notary public has accepted the decision on the refusal to make the record companies registry log, the State fee shall not be refunded. The State fee specified in this provision, paragraph 2 and 3, 4.1 and 4.2 above, pay again, if the notary public has accepted the decision on refusal to register company (companies), underlying the amendments or to make entry to the hospitality structures in a registry log, and specified documents are submitted later than again within 30 days. "
17. Delete paragraph 19.
18. To supplement the rules by 19.1 points as follows: "The provisions of section 3.2 19.1 the specific duty of verifying the issue for you and the completion of the formalities to be carried out before the merger, the European cooperative society, or before a European cooperative society with regard to the transfer of the registered office to another Member State, applicable to 8 august 2006."
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Grīnvald Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 27 May 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia