Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/136123
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 398 in 2006 (May 16. No 27 15) National Agency "Latvian Institute of organic synthesis" Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. Public Agency "Latvian Institute of organic synthesis" (hereinafter called the Institute) is the Minister of education and science under the supervision of the national regulatory authority. Minister of education and Science Institute's monitoring is implemented by the Ministry of education and science.
2. The Institute's activities aim to provide scientific operations, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology, biology and other life sciences industries, according to the national science and technology development policies.
II. functions of the Institute, the tasks and rights 3. The Institute has the following functions: 3.1 make fundamental and applied research in organic chemistry, pharmacy, pharmacology, biology and other life sciences sectors;
3.2. search and explore new pharmaceutical active substances, preparations and reagents for the development and realization of medicine, agriculture and other sectors of the necessary materials and products;
3.3. support for higher education, to involve the European Union in the work of the Agency in the research master's program Bachelor or students and doctoral candidates as well as implement scientific qualifications improvement measures in the sector in question;
3.4. According to the competency to provide services in the field of research, including to carry out chemical, biochemical, biological and other tests;
3.5. developing external economic cooperation and international contacts in science.
4. in order to implement certain functions, the Institute: 4.1. promoting fundamental and applied research with practical results of Muggle artifacts;
4.2. managed and implemented national and international projects and programs;
4.3. draw up and implement programmes and measures in the development of the scientific kvalifik;
4.4. organizes scientific conferences, seminars and lectures;
4.5. issuing informative materials;
4.6. create and maintain a special library;
4.7. other scientific activities of the Institute of regulatory legislation in certain assignments.
5. The Institute has the following rights: 5.1. to request and receive, free of charge from national and municipal authorities, as well as the law in the cases of individuals ask of the Institute work required for the implementation of the information;
5.2. receive donations, donations, foreign financial assistance, attends Court project competitions to attract financial resources;
5.3. According to his or her competence, cooperating with the State, local government, information on no individuals, as well as international institutions;
5.4. procedure laid down by the legislation and about the charge for public services provided by the Institute;
5.5. to carry out economic activity according to the directions of the scientific activity;
5.6. other activities of the Institute's scientific laws governing certain transactions.
III. the administration of the Institute the Institute Management Institute 6 scientists collegiate institution, Scientific Council, and the Director. The Scientific Council for four years by a simple majority, elected by the general meeting of scientists of the Institute (hereinafter referred to as the Assembly). The directors shall be elected for a period of four years the Scientific Council, but post confirms the Minister of education and science.
7. The Director of the Institute of public law in the performance of the Agency and scientific work in bass the statutory duties and functions. The Director of the Institute's Deputy.
8. The general meeting of the Institute's scientists work. The general meeting is valid if at least two thirds of the total number of scientists of the Institute. General meetings shall be convened at least once a year at the Institute, the Scientific Director of the Council on the initiative of the President or at the request of at least 10 percent of the scientists of the Institute.
9. the Scientific Council of the Institute shall be determined by law and scientific activities of the Institute Scientific Council regulations. Put the Scientific Council approved the General mu.
IV. The Institute's financial resources and assets 10. the financial resources of the Institute consists of: 10.1 Government grant from the general revenue;
10.2. the revenue of the Institute the fees and other revenue;
10.3. donations donations;
10.4. foreign financial help.
11. the remuneration of staff of the Institute consists of: 11.1. remuneration, the employee is assigned and the amount of which is ķināt in accordance with the regulations on the procedure for the base funding of the State scientific institutions and State University scientific institutes;
11.2. remuneration, in accordance with the law of the scientific activities of the Institute shall be paid from the contracts concluded in implementation of financial resources obtained and which shall be determined according to the Institute for internal wage policy, as well as on the basis of the contracts concluded by the Institute.
12. the Institute will work with its existing national in possession of property and possessions, which the Institute acquired its own activity, in accordance with the laws and the management contract by the Minister of education and science with the Director of the Institute.
13. the Institute of law on budget and financial management in the order with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to assume the guarantees. Prior authorization of the Minister of finance to the transactions that the documentation prepared by the Institute with the Ministry of education and science.
V. activities of the Institute for Justice and reporting 14. employees of Institute actual action in the Act on administrative procedures the cases, as well as administrative acts may be challenged by submitting an application to the Director of the Institute. The Director of the Institute's decision may be appealed against in court.
15. The Director of the Institute for the actual action of the administrative procedure, in the cases stipulated by law, as well as administrative acts may be challenged by the Ministry of education and science, by submitting an application to the Director of the Institute. The Ministry of education and science of the decision may be appealed in court.
16. the reports on the Institute's functions and the use of financial resources submitted by the Institute to the Ministry of education and science of the regulatory procedure provided for in the Treaty and within the time limits laid down.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž B Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 31 May 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia