The Order In Which Border Guards And Police Officers Sent To The Participation In International Missions And Operations, As Well As The Financing Of The Participation
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā robežsargus un policijas darbiniekus nosūta dalībai starptautiskajās misijās un operācijās, kā arī dalības finansēšanas kārtība
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/136244
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 422 Riga 2006 (23 May. No 28 46) order in which border guards and police officers sent to the participation in international missions and operations, as well as the financing of participation Issued in accordance with the law of the border guards of the third paragraph of article 5.1 and the law "on the police" in article 8 the third paragraph 1. determines the order in which border guards and police officers (hereinafter employees) send the membership between folksy missions and operations, membership conditions, as well as participation in the funding arrangements.
2. staff in international missions and operations by participating in the international organization, Union or community resolution, recommendation or request, with which the Republic of Latvia has concluded international treaties.
3. staff in international missions and operations participates voluntarily.
4. the proposed membership in international missions and operations nominated (seconded): 4.1 the national border guard Chief, border guards;
4.2. the National Police Chief, police officers.
5. participation in international missions or operations shall, if he meets the following requirements: 5.1 has received the Interior Ministry's central medical expertise in the Commission's opinion on the compliance of the State of health for participation in international missions and operations;
5.2. the appropriate level of government participation in international missions and operations required foreign language;
5.3. the employee's qualifications comply with certain international participation in the mission or operation;
5.4. the employee has at least five years of experience in service: 5.4.1. — the National Guard border guards;
5.4.2. a police officer, State police.
6. the Cabinet of Ministers order for employee participation in the international mission or operation must specify: 6.1. employee's name and position;
6.2. employee time and attendance to the international mission or operation;
6.3. the coefficient (from 1 to 1.8) the calculation of the premium on participation in international missions or operations. The factor is determined by the following criteria: 6.3.1. possible terrorist threat;
6.3.2. ethnic or other forms of removal of the possibility of armed conflict;
6.3.3. ecological conditions (for example, the level of pollution, radioactive or chemical pollution, handling the emergency option);
6.3.4. relevant international missions or operations and the responsibilities to be carried out (for example, monitoring, support, prevention of conflicts, law enforcement takeover of functions);
6.3.5. separation, maintenance and service conditions of international security mission or operation.
7. The Cabinet of Ministers with separate order may extend the time for employee participation in the international mission or operation.
8. employees from participating in international missions or operations in the Cabinet of Ministers in the following cases: 8.1 if the employee has committed offences legislation;
8.2 If the employee has committed a breach of professional discipline, which is not compatible with the future membership of the international mission or operation;
8.3. the employee's State of health;
8.4. If the employee asks for withdrawal of international missions or operations management;
8.5. the provision laid down in paragraph 9.
9. An employee of the future participation in the international mission or operation may refuse: 9.1. after the elections, cautioning about it a month in advance;
9.2. the health situation;
9.3. other objective circumstances, which are incompatible with the future membership of the international mission or operation.
10. Employee participation in the international mission or operations, in addition to the remuneration given to him a month receive bonus 900 lats, multiplied by the Cabinet of Ministers set out in the order.
11. the staff of the international mission and maintained during operation of the Republic of Latvia laws specific to employees social guarantees, except the intake compensation.
12. the national guard or the national police from those budgeted funds to bear the following with employee participation in international missions and operations expenses: 12.1. visa fees;
12.2. life and health insurance expenses, up to a maximum of 1800 dollars a year for each employee.
12.3. travel expenses to international missions or operations location and in accordance with the submitted documents proving these expenses. If the employee uses the plane, travel expenses, not exceeding the flight economy class ticket;
12.4. uniforms, necessary equipment and armaments acquisition expenses;
12.5. vaccination expenses against the diseases against which vaccination is required in the territory provided for in an international mission or operation;
12.6. in accordance with the rules laid down in this annex for daily allowance or the international mission of operations;
12.7. the apartment (residential) rent and utility costs. The amount of costs and expenses shall be determined in accordance with the provisions of this annex, subject to the following conditions: 12.7.1. If actual expenditure on housing (residential) rent and utilities are less than a certain amount of expenditure, the expenditure actually borne by the employee;
12.7.2. the apartment (living space) for the conclusion of the contract of rent expenses for brokerage services cover in accordance with the documents submitted, not exceeding three months rent expense amount;
12.7.3. If it is not possible to prove the actual expenditure on housing (residential) rent or utilities, these costs shall be borne by the employee, on the basis of the report, to be approved by the national border guard or the National Police Chief, but not beyond this provision expenditure set out in the annex;
12.8. other participation in international missions and operation related to actual expenditure in accordance with the submitted documents proving these expenses.
13. Accordingly, the National Guard and State police to bear this rule laid down in paragraph 12, if in accordance with international missions or operations financing conditions or part of these expenses incurred is within the competence of the Republic of Latvia.
14. This provision and paragraph 12.6 12.7 bottom attributable cost them the given level of compensation under and in accordance with the law "on personal income tax" and the law "on State social insurance" they are liable to personal income tax and no State to compulsory social security contributions.
15. a staff member may send a membership in the international mission or operation not earlier than in two years, but if the previous period of participation in the international mission or operation has been extended — after three years.
16. The rules set out in point 15 maturity is calculated starting with the day when the employee returned from international missions or operations.
17. After returning from participation in the international mission or operation, an employee has the right to play the previous or equivalent position.
18. These terms and 12.7 12.6 bottom point costs referred to in cabinet with the 2007 report each year up to 31 December.
19. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers on 8 April 2003, Regulation No 164 "order in which police officers posted and sent for participation in international operations and missions, as well as the funding arrangements" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 63).
20. the regulations shall enter into force by June 1, 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister b. Jaundžeikar Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by June 1, 2006.
The annex to Cabinet of 23 May 2006, regulations No 422 days money about, apartment (residential) rent and utilities expense refund amount no PO box
National day of the amount (in LCY) apartment (residential) rent and utilities expense refund amount (in LCY) 1.
Afghanistan 20 10100 2.
Azerbaijan 18 10100 3.
Bosnia and Herzegovina 20 10100 4.
Bulgaria 20 10100 5.
Georgia 18 10100 6.
Iraq 20 10100 7.
Iran 20 10100 8.
Israel 33 17300 9.
Kazakhstan 18 8600 10.
Kosovo 20 10100 11.
Kuwait 25 14400 12.
Macedonia 25 10100 13.
Moldova 25 10100 14.
Palestine 33 17300 15.
Romania 25 10100 16.
Serbia and Montenegro 20 10100 17.
Turkey 20 14400 18.
Ukraine 25 10100 19.
Uzbekistan 18 7200 Interior Minister Jaundžeikar of apt.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia