Rules For That Municipality On Canvassing Materials Deployment Before The European Elections, The Parliamentary Elections And Local Elections
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par maksu, ko pašvaldība iekasē par aģitācijas materiālu izvietošanu pirms Eiropas Parlamenta vēlēšanām, Saeimas vēlēšanām un pašvaldību vēlēšanām
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/136513
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 438 Riga, 30 May 2006 (pr. No. 30 31) the provisions on fees charged by the municipality of canvassing material placement before the elections to the European Parliament, the parliamentary elections and local elections were issued in accordance with the law "on election canvassing before the parliamentary elections and European Parliament elections" the third subparagraph of article 22 and the law "on election canvassing before the local elections" article 24, third subparagraph 1. determines the order in which the authorities calculate and collect a fee for placement of the material of the agitation in public places before the elections to the European Parliament , The parliamentary elections and local elections (fee).
2. Charging tariffs have two Lats per canvassing materials medium square metre per month. If a specially designed agitation materials in the surface of the medium size is less than one square metre, the charging rate is one dollar.
3. the charge is calculated using the following formula: 2 x R x P x $ L x Z, where R-canvassing material medium in the area (in square metres);
P — area (in accordance with the provisions of point 4);
L: length of exposure, the months (one day — one thirtieth of the month);
Z-zone (according to this provision, paragraph 5).
4. The area ratio of one material media for promotion shall be determined taking into account the surface size. If the surface size: 4.1 less than three square meters (not including), the area is one factor;
4.2. from 3 square meters to 20 square meters (not including), the area is the coefficient of 0.8;
4.3. of the 20 square metres to 100 square metres (not including), the area is the coefficient of 0.6;
4.4. from 100 square meters up to 200 square meters (not including), the area is the coefficient of 0.4;
4.5.200 square meters and the larger area ratio is 0.3.5. Zone factor is variable, and it is from 0.1 to 10. Zone factor shall be determined by the local Council (Council) decision, taking into account the geographical location of the territory concerned, and population density.
6. the fees including the municipal budget.
7. Promotion materials located by depositing the fee of the municipal budget.
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 3 June 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia