Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/136510
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 435 in Riga, 30 May 2006 (pr. No 30 28) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 7 November 1995, the provisions of the Charter of the No. 328 "State in emeritēt researchers name assignment" Issued under the cabinet installation article 14 of the law in the first part of paragraph 3 to make a Cabinet of 7 November 1995 regulations no State Statute "328 emeritēt Fellowship in the name of" (Latvian journal, 1995, nr. 177; 1997, no. 48) the following amendments: 1. Express an indication on what basis the provisions of the law issued in , by the following: "Issued under the Cabinet of Ministers Act article 14 equipment, first paragraph, point 3".
2. Replace the text of the provisions, the word "Finance" with the word "financial".
3. To supplement the provisions under point 3.1, the following: "If the national Emeritus Scientist 3.1 wants to receive compensation from the scientific activities of the national budget, he renounces the grant life-benefits by the Latvian Academy of Sciences written submissions."
4. Make a paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the National Council of scientific emeritēt (further-Council) is a collegiate body which makes decisions on national emeritēt scientific name."
5. To supplement the provisions under point 5.1 by the following: "5.1 Council supports the Latvian Academy of science of the law on the State budget for the current year to the Ministry of education and science of the scientific operation of the allocation."
6. To express the point 7 by the following: "7. the Council is composed of 17 people: 7.1 education and Science Ministry spokesman;
7.2. a representative of the Ministry of Welfare;
7.3. a representative of the Ministry of finance;
7.4. the two representatives of the Latvian Academy of science;
7.5. the five Latvian Science Council representatives;
7.6. the seven Council nominated the Rector of the University. "
7. Delete paragraph 8 and 14.
8. Make a point 15 as follows: "the right to nominate the applicant 15 national emeritēt scientist name is the Latvian Academy of Sciences Senate, State Senate of accredited universities and scientific institutions of the Councils."
9. Express 17.3. subparagraph by the following: "the applicant prepared 17.3. doctor;".
10. Express 19.3. subparagraph by the following: "19.3. Decides on State emeritēt scientist name."
11. Supplement with 19.1 19.2 points and by the following: ' 19.1 the Latvian Academy of Sciences for this rule 19.3. the decision referred to in subparagraph shall inform the applicant.
19.2 this rule 19.3. the decision referred to in the administrative proceedings may be challenged laws regulating. " Prime Minister a. Halloween the Minister of education and science in place special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs i. Gudel»
Search Translated Laws of Latvia