Rules For The Decision On Refusal Of Entry For Foreigners In The Republic Of Latvia, The Sample Form And Fill The Order
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par lēmuma par atteikumu ārzemniekam ieceļot Latvijas Republikā veidlapas paraugu un tās aizpildīšanas kārtību
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/137105
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 459 Riga, June 6, 2006 (pr. 31. § 18) the rules on the decision on refusal of entry for foreigners in the Republic of Latvia, the sample form and fill the order Issued under the immigration law article 18, second subparagraph 1. determined the decision on refusal of entry for foreigners in the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter the decision), the sample form (annex), and they fill up at the equestrian order.
2. the form has properties in Latvian and English.
3. the form shall be completed in duplicate in the Latvian language. One copy shall be issued by the foreigners, that should be the decision.
4. The decision shall specify the following information: 4.1. decision number;
4.2. date of adoption of the decision, the time and location ();
4.3. State border guard official, who takes a decision (position, name (name) and last name);
4.4. a foreigner's name (name), surname, date and place of birth, sex, nationality and its type;
4.5. foreigners in the identity document type, number, place and date of issue;
4.6. foreigners visas (if applicable) the number, type, expiration date, issuing authority, specified in the visa duration of stay and the issue of visas;
4.7. the country from which the alien has arrived, the type and number of the vehicle;
4.8. grounds for refusal to enter the Republic of Latvia (making a mark in the area);
4.9. comments (legislative act article, share point, which was the basis for the decision, the views of foreigners and arguments, if any, as well as the time and manner in which the foreigner is sent back to the country from which he has arrived);
4.10. for appeal.
5. the decision shall be signed by the foreigner and the State border guard officer who took the decision, indicating the job title, name (names) and last name.
6. If a foreigner refuses to sign the decision, State border guard am a person who took the decision, to the signature of the foreigners in the space provided for the question mark.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister b. Jaundžeikar Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 10 June 2006.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers on 6 June 2006, the Regulation No 459 refusal decision foreigners to enter the Republic of Latvia form sample Interior Minister Jaundžeikar of apt.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia