Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 20 January 2003, Regulations No. 25 "the Procedure For The Granting Of Scholarships And The Rents And Transport Costs Of Unemployment Compensation, Vocational Training, Retraining And Qualification Improvement ...
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 20.janvāra noteikumos Nr.25 "Kārtība, kādā piešķirama stipendija un īres un transporta izdevumu kompensācija bezdarbnieka profesionālās apmācības, pārkvalifikācijas un kvalifikācijas paaugstināšanas laikā un nosakāms
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/138777
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 518 in 2006 (27 June. No 34 24) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 January 2003, regulations No. 25 "the procedure for the granting of scholarships and the rents and transport costs of unemployment compensation, vocational training, retraining and qualification improvement and determination of scholarships and amount of compensation" Issued in accordance with the law on the support of the unemployed and jobs seekers-article 4, third paragraph, 1. make the Cabinet of 20 January 2003, regulations No. 25 "the procedure for the granting of scholarships and the rents and transport costs of unemployment compensation, vocational training , retraining and refresher time and discoverable scholarships and amount of compensation "(Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 14; 2005, 210. no) the following amendments: 1. put the title as follows:" the procedure for the granting of scholarships and the rents and transport costs of unemployment compensation, vocational training, retraining and refresher time and scholarship non-formal education of the unemployed at the time of procurement and the determination of the amount of the refund and scholarship ";
1.2. make 1., 2., 3., 4. and 5. paragraph by the following: "1. determines the order in which you want to grant scholarships and rents and transport costs of unemployment compensation, vocational training, retraining and skills (professional training) and scholarship during the informal education unemployed mining (informal learning), as well as grants and the amount of the refund.
2. Scholarship and rent or compensation of travel expenses during vocational training and scholarship during the informal training to the unemployed person granted State employment agency (hereinafter the Agency) on the basis of the Agency and the unemployment of contracts concluded for the unemployed professional or informal training.
3. Vocational training for the unemployed at the time of the scholarships and paid rent or the amount of the refund of transport expenses and informal training to the unemployed person to be paid at the time of the calculation of the amount of scholarships and paid education authority, on the basis of the Agency and the education authorities the agreement on unemployment or informal vocational training organization and educational institutions for order the inclusion of unemployed persons in the number of trainees, the training.
4. Scholarship amount is 40 dollars for training during the calendar month and 25 lats on informal training during the calendar month. For the professional or informal training (training) time full calendar month scholarship amount calculated in proportion to the number of calendar days during training.
5. vocational training to the unemployed person during compensates for the costs of living space rent or transport costs for the journey from unemployment to the educational institution of the place of residence and back, if an unemployed person shall submit relevant rental or transport costs supporting documents. "
1.3. to replace paragraph 6 and 7, the word "training" with the words "professional training".
2. the rules shall enter into force by 1 July 2006. Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister, Minister with special responsibility for public integration k. Peterson»
Search Translated Laws of Latvia