Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/139629
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 539 Riga, 27 June 2006 (pr. No 34 33. §) rules on the public-use railway infrastructure capacity are Issued in accordance with article 27 of the law of the railways in the twelfth part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which they split the public railway infrastructure capacity (power), and the infrastructure manager's action, if the infrastructure is overloaded, as well as the operation of the application, add the contents of documents, financial and other guarantees, escalation procedures and action capacity allocation.
2. power up the maximum total number of trains allowed railway station, taking into account the technical condition of the circuit, speed and maintain the technological limitations.
3. public-use railway infrastructure (infrastructure) capacity based on power demand submission (annex), and the power sharing plan approved by the power splitter, which is also the infrastructure manager (hereinafter Manager). If the Manager is also a carrier forming part of the group or of the power splitter is the National Rail Administration.
4. power distribution carrier is assigned rights to use the infrastructure of a specific station.
5. The power is granted to the twelve-month period beginning in May of a given year and ends on the last Sunday in May the following year last Saturday.
6. the power splitter, dividing the power reserve their manager's technological needs and repairs.
II. submission of requests for capacity and modalities of the examination 7. In order to obtain access to infrastructure, carriers shall be submitted by the power splitter application requests for capacity.
8. the power demand for the next application period for the allocation of capacity shall be submitted to the carrier by October 15.
9. the carrier power at the request of the application shall be accompanied by: 9.1 the license copy of the rail carrier;
9.2. security of the rail carrier copy of the certificate;
9.3. the power demand of the previous year's application performance analysis under it;
9.4. information on charges for the use of infrastructure capacity allocation the above Yes period and guarantees, if the existing obligations for the use of infrastructure is not fulfilled;
9.5. information on the national railway contract, if the carrier wants the benefits in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 13 of the nosacīj tions.
10. If the power demand in the application need fixes or enhancements, power splitter on written notice to the carrier. Following receipt of the request of the carrier to power the application make the necessary corrections or additions and seven working days, submit them to the power splitter.
11. The carriers request application of capacity added to the demand for capacity reasons. If the carrier does not have a security certificate for the operation of the infrastructure requested stations, it may be eligible only to retained power.
III. Power distribution criteria 12. carrier power demand applications, capacity in the Railway Act apply to article 27 of the conditions of the second subparagraph.
13. capacity Allocation, priority shall be determined in accordance with the train railway law article 27, third paragraph or pursuant to the international agreements concluded.
14. the Division of power, also comply with the following criteria: 14.1 the carrier and Manager experience of cooperation;
UR14.2.pl period for the use of infrastructure in the frequency, intensity and duration;
14.3. in compliance with the specifications of the trains in the efficient use of infrastructure.
IV. Capacity allocation 15. If possible, the carrier shall grant all the requests for capacity power required by the application.
16. If the requested capacity is greater, than it can be granted, the carrier offers: UR16.1.izv ēlēt other time requested train route (if power demand in the application mentioned in time);
16.2. choosing a different route than that specified in the application;
16.3. to reduce passenger trains running, reducing the number of stops or otherwise;
16.4. to reduce the total mass of the passenger train, or use a traction unit with better traction;
16.5. to increase the total mass of the freight train or use a traction unit with better traction;
10.3. waive any required power.
17. If the carrier agrees to amend the application requests for capacity in accordance with paragraph 16 of these regulations, the carrier is given a consistent power.
18. If the carrier does not agree to amend the application requests for capacity, two weeks after the carrier announced that it is not possible to grant all requests for capacity required in the application of power, power splitter offers the carrier agree with other carriers who claim to power at the same station. If they agree, the carrier shall submit to the power splitter to the letter of agreement.
19. If the carrier during the month fail to agree, the power strip power distribution according to these rules the procedures laid down in chapter III.
20. If at this point 19 of the provisions made in the power distribution over the remaining part of that power is not possible according to the split, the auction shall be held, in applying the relevant charges for use of infrastructure public sale. If the power splitter tool auction, it happens according to the power splitter. Auction power is granted to the carrier, which promised a fee for the use of infrastructure in the district is the highest.
21. the power splitter will take a decision on the Division of power and power distribution plan approved no later than December 15. If the power strip is the National Rail Administration, it shall take a decision on the Division of power and power distribution plan approved after reading Manager and the proposals submitted on the power distribution between carriers. Proposals on the power sharing in the national railway administration shall submit until 8 December.
22. Unsolicited and retained power remains the Manager's disposal. Manager distribution, based on the submissions and the carrier pursuant to the procedure laid down in these provisions and principles.
V. annual train movements schedule 23. Manager draws up the annual train movements schedule (hereinafter referred to as the annual schedule) according to the power-sharing plan.
24. the annual schedule is an engineering document defining the procedures for train movements.
25. When drawing up the annual schedule, the Manager must comply with the following train category priority (ranked from most important to least important): 25.1. international passenger trains;
25.2. accelerated (International) freight train;
25.3. domestic passenger trains;
25.4. freight train for transport in closed routes;
25.5.-collect trains and izvedvilcien;
15.9. the rest of the train.
26. the manager shall establish and notify the carrier of the schedule not later than one month before its entry into force.
Vi. Amendment of Schedule 27. the manager shall have the right to amend the schedule in accordance with the annual planned maintenance works or by written application to the carrier, if it does not affect the capacity of the distribution plan approved.
28. If an amendment to the schedule of the year affect the capacity of the distribution plan approved, amendments to the schedule of the year may be carried out only after the power splitter made the necessary adjustments to the power sharing plan.
29. The carrier shall be entitled to submit a written application for the amendment of the request in the application of power (such as the use of other routes or extending the existing route, places and stopping time change), if it applies to trains, which are already included in the accepted year schedule.
30. the proposal for the amendment of the schedule of the year are submitted within the following time limits: 30.1. international passenger train – at least 60 a day before the planned trip;
30.2. the domestic passenger trains – at least 25 a day before the planned trip;
30.3. freight train – at least 25 a day before the scheduled trip.
31. the Manager may accept the proposed amendments, provided they do not affect the interests of other carriers.
32. If a proposed amendment of the schedule of the year affect the interests of other carriers, the carriers agree to negotiations and submit to the Manager agreed, pursuant to the provisions referred to in paragraph 30. If these time limits no agreement is reached, the amendment shall not be accepted.
33. If the carrier does not use the assigned schedule year over the train line, the manager shall have the right to assign this course line to another carrier.
34. the questions on the annual schedule of train running line is not in use is specified in the contract for the use of infrastructure, if this is not specified in these rules.
VII. Management action when infrastructure is overloaded 35. If infrastructure is congested, the infrastructure manager shall take analysis to determine capacity constraints and proposed solutions or measures to prevent it.
36. the Manager can offer carriers participate in activities that will increase the capacity of the infrastructure concerned.
37. If the infrastructure is overloaded, the power Distributor is entitled to reduce or not to grant the power of those carriers, that the technical characteristics of the train does not ensure the efficient use of infrastructure.
38. Disputes over power sharing that occurs between the carrier and the power splitter will be reviewed in accordance with article 31 of the law on rail, first paragraph, point 8. The National Rail Administration's decisions can be appealed in court.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister k. Peters Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 13 July 2006.
Annex a Cabinet of 27 June 2006 regulations No 539 power demand submission of Latvia's public railway infrastructure capacity allocation no PO box
The name of the station planned number of trains running in the per passenger traffic traction way train weight and length of the traction speed traction location-in addition to the necessary preparatory operations train servicing the special place of the train passes the rules Explanation 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11.
UR1.2.ail º specify the circuit name for the public infrastructure of the procedures laid down in the registry. The carrier, which one station within the changing number of trains, the application divides this district stretches along the precinct station, where the train changes.
UR2.3.ail º number of train indicates an average of 24 hours.
UR3.4.ail º specify conditions for train movements for the season, months, or days of the week, as well as add a preferred list of train movements between the time the circuit terminals if the carrier that's important. Also indicate the exact waypoints for each train.
UR4.5.ail º specify traction series.
5.6. box the weight of the train, which can pull the traction. To determine the length of the passenger trains indicate the number of a wagon.
6.7. box the traction may actually speed station (subject to any restrictions).
UR7.8.ail er pamatdep and specify the existing traction station circulation.
8. in box 9 indicates the duration of the operations required to prepare the propulsion feature movement. Add time deciphering through operations.
UR9.10.ail º specify the station wagon of the existing technical inspection points (VTAP).
UR10.11.ail º indicate specific carrier conditions affecting movements of the time and the circumstances (if any), adding further explanation.
Traffic Minister k. Peters
Search Translated Laws of Latvia