Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/139860
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 577 Riga, July 11, 2006 (pr. No 37 39) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers may 9 2006 the Regulation No 384 "forest Advisory Council Charter" Issued under the State administration of machine article 13 of the law to make the Cabinet on 9 May 2006 the Regulation No 384 "forest Advisory Council Charter" (Latvian journal, 2006, 75 no) the following amendments: 1. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. the Council shall consist of: Minister of agriculture; 6.1.
6.2. two representatives of the public forest (State and local) of the owner or Manager of interest groups;
6.3. two representatives of private forest owners or managers of interest groups;
6.4. the four representatives from the industry, interest groups;
6.5. one representative of the value of forest wood not managers interest group;
6.6. three representatives from the forest management service provider interest group;
6.7. three representatives from the environment and conservation interest groups;
6.8. one representative of the workers ' interests. "
2. Supplement with 6.1 points by the following: "6.1 6.2 this provision referred to the interest group consists of one or more national and local forest managers."
3. To make point 7 by the following: "7. This rule 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7 and 6.8 referred to interest groups of one or more associations, foundations, trade unions and professional organisations representing private forest owners and managers, not industry, forest timber value managers, forest management services, environmental and nature protection as well as the interests of the workers."
4. Amend paragraph 9, the word "national".
5. Make paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10. State and local we niekotāj establishment of forest bodies, with a forest and forest-related associations, foundations, trade unions and professional organizations, as well as forest and forest product research institutions, vocational and higher education institutions (hereinafter referred to as the Organization) their actions this rule 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7 and 6.8. bottom point of interest groups referred to as well as research and education group in the by submitting the application to the Ministry of agriculture for inclusion in the list of these groups (hereinafter list). The Organization's application shall be accompanied by the certificate of registration and a copy of the statutes. "
6. To express the point 27.1. by the following: "to maintain and update the 27.1. list according to the organizational submissions, make it available to the Ministry of Agriculture website on the internet;". Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia