Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/141194
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 630 Riga, 1 august 2006 (pr. No 40 31) National Agency "Latvian National Agrarian economic Institute", in accordance with the regulations issued by the public agency law 8 the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. public agency "Latvian National Institute of agrarian economy" (hereinafter called the Institute) is the supervision of the Minister of agriculture in the national research institution. Minister of agriculture monitoring, implemented by the Ministry of agriculture.
2. the objective of the activities of the Institute is to carry out scientific research in the economic, social, environmental and industry Office and based on the work of scientific research objective information on rural and agricultural, as well as the food industry's development process, promoting Latvia Latvian rural economic and social development, agriculture and food market development.
II. functions of the Institute, the tasks and rights 3. The Institute has the following functions: 3.1 carry out scientific activities in the economic, sociology, environmental and industry Office;
3.2. collect, collect, systematize and analyse the information in the following areas: 3.2.1. Agriculture and food economy;
3.2.2. holding and business economics;
3.2.3. the economic development of rural areas;
3.2.4. environmental economics;
3.2.5. quality control of food production and the economy;
3.3. explain the facts about economic developments in socio-economic development in rural, agricultural production, agricultural and food products on the market;
3.4. analyze the Latvian and European Union agriculture, food and rural development policy;
3.5. develop scientific justifications, proposals and recommendations for an independent inspection and provide advice to the State, local governments and non-governmental institutions: 3.5.1. the agriculture and food sector and rural development, policy development and implementation;
3.5.2. the representation of the interests in the European Union and international organisations of the international agriculture and food industry;
3.6. to promote agricultural and food market development;
3.7. to raise public awareness of the economic processes and development opportunities.
4. in order to implement certain functions, the Institute performs the following tasks: 4.1 according to the competence of the scientific activities carried out in accordance with the objectives and activities of the Institute functions, participate in international research projects and research programmes;
4.2. According to Latvian and European Union laws, collect and provide the German Ministry of Agriculture, the Central Statistical Bureau and the European Commission, the European Union's common adjustment measures in support of the necessary information on agricultural prices and volumes of trade and agricultural resource prices, as well as examine the conformity of the information;
4.3. in accordance with the laws of the European Union to draw up and submit to the Ministry of agriculture, the Central Administration of statistics and the Statistical Office of the European Union (Eurostat) agricultural economic kopaprēķin;
4.4 in accordance with Latvian and European Union laws maintains and provides for the farm accountancy data network, and shall submit the relevant data the European Commission;
4.5. appropriate competency provide paid services, training, improvement of qualifications and participate in the educational process, providing advice to national and municipal institutions, as well as natural and legal persons;
4.6 implement agricultural and food sales promotion measures;
4.7. promote the scientific staff of the Institute of qualification and development of economy, sociology, environmental and industry Office;
4.8. the published results of research, organizing conferences, seminars, exhibitions, lectures, field issued policy bulletin AgroPol "informational and scientific materials, as well as carrying out other public outreach and education activities.
5. the Institute functions and tasks carried out in the medium-term business strategy, approved by the Minister of agriculture.
6. The Institute shall have the following rights: 6.1 in accordance with the objectives and activities of the Institute functions independently to choose the direction and methods of operation, without special authorisation to adopt implementing decisions and take responsibility for performance;
6.2. to request and receive from natural and legal persons in the performance of the tasks of the Institute the necessary information and documents;
6.3. call in experts to carry out activities related to the Institute's tasks;
6.4. to cooperate with universities, other universities and research institutes, professional associations and associations of professionals in other sectors, foreign and international institutions, as well as to ensure the exchange of information the Institute's activities and areas of competence;
6.5. the laws and regulations in order to charge for the services of the Institute and scientific products;
UR6.6.sa to take donations, donations and foreign financial assistance to participate in public and private funded research projects and programmes, competitions;
6.7. to conduct business operations under the direction of the scientific activities of the Institute.
III. the administration of the Institute the Institute is managed by 7 scientists collegiate institution, the Scientific Council and the elected Director of the Institute.
8. the Scientific Council of the Institute for three years, is elected by the general meeting of scientists of the Institute (hereinafter referred to as the Assembly). The general meeting is valid if at least two thirds of the scientists of the Institute. General meetings shall be convened at least once a year or after the Director of the Institute's Scientific Council on the initiative of the President or at the request of at least 10% of the scientists of the Institute.
9. the Scientific Council of the Institute is scientific activity law questions, as well as the scientific activities of the Institute and the reorganization of the departments, their managers and the financial management Institute of the agenda.
10. The Director of the Institute, according to the results of open competition for five years, the Scientific Council shall elect, but the posts approved by the Minister of agriculture. The Director of the Institute from the post of Minister of agriculture on its own or by the Scientific Council of the Institute.
11. The Director of the Institute headed by the Institute's work. The Director of the Institute carry out scientific activities in law, Public law and the obligations laid down in these provisions. The Director of the Institute can be alternates.
12. the Administrative Department of the Institute creates and defines the competence of the Director of the Institute.
13. to coordinate the Institute's scientific and advisory activities and planned a more rational use of available resources, the Institute creates a budget, economic and Administrative Commission. The Commission is functioning to the satisfaction of the Director and the Scientific Council of the mutually agreed rules of procedure and the appearance of the Institute: 13.1. activity reports and annual budget before submission to the Scientific Council;
13.2. financial administration of the Institute prepare the draft agenda for submission to the Scientific Council;
13.3. decide on the Institute's development activities (such as conferences, participation in exhibitions, the informative materials to be picked);
13.4. the Institute's internal regulatory acts;
13.5 appearance and coordinate the Institute's infrastructure development plans.
IV. The Institute's financial resources and assets 14. the financial resources of the Institute consists of: 14.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
14.2. the same revenue for project, program and contract work;
14.3. the same revenue for paid service provided by the Institute and scientific studies and in economic activity in the marketing of the products obtained;
14.4. foreign financial assistance, donations, gifts and other revenue earmarked for a specific purpose;
UR14.5.ie Institute of hospitality structures from operating leasing unused space and other property management related revenue.
15. the financial resources of the Institute uses its operation and development in accordance with the Scientific Council of the Institute and approved by the Director of the Institute of financial management procedures that support the Institute's financial revenue and expenditure balance, the scientific activity of the Institute of the statutory rights and responsibilities of researchers, including scientists at the right set of project staff involved in pay according to the financial resources of the Institute.
16. the remuneration of staff of the Institute consists of: 16.1 remuneration which the employee is assigned and the amount of which is calculated in accordance with the regulations on the procedure for the base funding of the State scientific institutions and State University scientific institutes;
16.2. remuneration, in accordance with the law of the scientific activities of the Institute shall be paid from the contracts concluded in implementation of financial resources obtained and which shall be determined according to the Institute for internal wage policy, as well as on the basis of the contracts concluded by the Institute.
17. the Institute's way and the Institute acquired possession of the transferred assets. The Institute manages the property and proceed with their legislation.
18. the Institute of law on budget and financial management in the order with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and commitments. Before the application for the permit of the Minister of finance for the Institute prepare documentation in line with the Ministry of agriculture.
V. activities of the Institute for Justice and reporting 19. officials of the Institute issued decisions and actual action may be challenged, by submitting the application to the Director of the Institute. The Director of the Institute's decision may appeal to the Court of the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
20. The Director of the Institute of administrative acts issued and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of agriculture. The Ministry of agriculture, may appeal to the Administrative Court in the process of regulatory legislation.
21. The Director of the Institute the Institute's report provides the preparation, submission and publication laws.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by august 5, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia