Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/141275
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 601, Riga, 18 July 2006 (pr. No 38 45) the rules on the application of open projects competition guidelines, planning document of "local action for development (LEADER + type measure)" activity "integrated rural development pilot strategy" issued under the management of the structural funds of the European Union law article 16, first paragraph, points 11 and 12 General questions 1. determines the project submission open tendering (hereinafter referred to as the open competition) guidelines and application form for the project planning document priority "fields and fisheries development" event "local action for development (LEADER + type measure)" activity "integrated rural development pilot strategies".
2. Open tender management provides first level intermediate – Ministry of agriculture, and second level between niekinstitūcij – rural support service (hereinafter service). Open competition is organised in the territory, which implemented the integrated rural development pilot strategy (development strategy).
3. Open tender financed by the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund (EAGGF) and the State budget. The total funding available for open competition is 1650000 lats, including European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund, guidance section (EAGGF) financing – 1237500.
4. The amount of the aid for the development strategy for each individual application development strategies in accordance with Annex 1.
5. Development Strategy and project open competition (hereinafter the project) implemented until June 30, 2008. The deadline for final payment at the request of the structural funds is 31 July 2008.
2. Development Strategy selection 6. Development strategies implemented by the Association or Foundation (hereinafter local action group) that meets the following conditions: 6.1. is registered in the register of associations and foundations;
6.2. is not declared is not maksātn, in liquidation process, its economic activity is not paused or stopped or not started proceedings for winding up, insolvency or bankruptcy;
UR6.3.tai is not the statutory and tax payments, the State social insurance compulsory contribution to the debt;
6.4. the financing of the development strategy of the Republic of Latvia has not been received or funds of the European Union or other public funds;
6.5. the structure shall be composed of the following governing bodies whose rights, duties and responsibilities are specified in the statutes or regulations and which meet local action group activity: 6.5.1. the highest authority of the Association, representatives of the authority and the Executive institutions;
6.5.2. foundations – the Board and the decision-making body responsible for the development and implementation of the strategy;
6.6. not more than 50% of its authority (the authority responsible for the implementation of the development strategy) is State and local government representatives and at least 50% – economic and social partners (including NGOs);
6.7. the area: 6.7.1. population from 10000 up to 65000 is;
6.7.2. the proportion of the population of the city (residential areas), with a population of from 5000 to 15000, shall not exceed 49% of the total population of the territory;
6.7.3. is not a city with a population of more than 15000;
6.8. the area is compact and does not include other local action groups in the territory.
7. the development strategy 4.6.1. activities "skills" developed in the framework of a local action group that matches that rule 6 of the criteria set out in paragraph.
8. Development Strategy meets the following conditions: UR8.1.att European strategy corresponds to the single programming document and the programme complement and the priority measures;
UR8.2.att European strategy being implemented by the local action groups in the territory;
8.3. the development strategy includes: 8.3.1. detailed local action group in the areas of socio-economic background;
8.3.2. strong parties, weaknesses, opportunities and threat assessment (hereinafter referred to as the SWOT analysis);
8.3.3. strategic solutions;
8.3.8. the implementation phase and procedures;
8.3.9. evaluation and monitoring mechanisms;
8.3.10. local initiatives project selection criteria;
8.4. development strategies in selected topic matches, offered strategic SWOT analysis solutions, priorities, objectives, measures and actions;
8.5. the local action groups in the area of socio-economic analysis of the situation of the planned action and justify changes, include population (including target group);
8.6. development strategy used to all the parties involved and the cooperation of industry-based integrated approach. Actively involved in the development of local action groups of the population in the territory;
8.7. development strategies in selected subject meets one or more of the following areas: improving the quality of UR8.7.1.dz array in rural areas, including operators, non-governmental organizations, State and local government sector joint project development, which focused on the reach of services and improvement of the quality of the population;
8.7.2. adding value to local products (goods and services), with the help of special public measures to promote access to markets for small production company production;
8.7.3. new professional developments and technology, including information and communication technologies, to increase rural products and services offered;
8.7.4. the best possible sustainable natural or cultural resources;
UR8.8.att European strategy is coordinated with the appropriate regional and national planning documents;
UR8.9.att European strategy meet the following horizontal structural policy objectives: 8.9.1. the promotion of gender equality;
8.9.2. equal opportunities for different actors;
8.9.3. reduction of regional disparities;
8.9.4 Guide. the formation of the information society development;
8.10. at least a third of them involved in the design and implementation of governing body members have participated in local action groups and the local initiative group in training, which corresponds to the LEADER approach.
9. the development strategy of making application to the service advertised in the newspaper "Gazette" and place the information on your website on the internet.
10. The development strategy adopted by the submissions of one month from the date of publication of the information.
11. To apply for the right to implement the development strategy, the local action group service submitted by: 11.1. Development Strategy submission (annex 2);
11.2. additional documents according to the rules referred to in annex 2 to the list.
3. evaluation of the application of the development strategy of the Department evaluated 12. development strategies for compliance with the administrative application evaluation criteria (annex 3). The development strategy of the application considers appropriate if it fulfils all the administrative evaluation criteria.
13. If the registered application development documentation is incomplete and it does not meet the application criteria for the evaluation of the administrative, service writing requires additional information. Additional information the local action group compiled and submitted within five working days of receipt.
14. The development strategy of the conformity of the application to the local action groups and the development strategy of quality criteria (annex 3) and the specific evaluation criteria (annex 3) evaluated the Evaluation Commission Ministry of agriculture (hereinafter referred to as the Evaluation Commission).
15. If, following the assessment of compliance with local action groups and the development strategy of the quality evaluation criteria, information is lacking or is not clear, the Commission in writing of the assessment requires a local action group for more information. Additional information the local action group compiled and submitted within five working days of receipt.
16. According to the development strategy of each quality evaluation criteria is assigned a number of points from 0.5 to 2 (0.5 = "poor", 1 = "satisfactory", 1.5 = "OK", 2 = "very good").
17. If several submissions on the development strategy of local action groups and the development strategy of the quality criteria of the same rating, obtained the right to implement the development strategy of acquiring a local action group that received the highest number of points in the specific evaluation criteria.
18. Commission decision on the assessment of local action groups and the development of the strategy submitted to the service. Service of the decision to inform local action groups.
19. the decision on rejection of the application of the development strategy adopted in any of the following cases: 19.1. the application does not meet any of the administrative evaluation criteria;
19.2. the application does not meet any of the local action group in the quality evaluation criteria;
19.3. the application won less than 25 points on the development strategy of the quality assessment criteria of the average evaluation rating, the members of the Commission;
19.4. the application is acquired not one point of application conformity assessment in accordance with specific evaluation criteria.
4. conditions for the implementation of development strategies 20. Upon receipt of an application for approval of development strategies of local action groups and service contract and a local action group acquires rights to launch the implementation of the development strategy.
21. All changes to the development strategy of local action group writing services and coordinate with the Ministry of agriculture.
22. If it is found that the local action group intentionally or negligently provided false statements, it should not receive structural funding for two years.
23. The development strategy with a copy of the application, all documents and information related to the implementation of development strategies, local action group keep to the deadline laid down in the contract, but not less than five years and shall, on request, be produced to the Department.
24. the Office and the European Commission have the right to carry out inspections of the implementation of the strategy of development time and to date, to the Treaty. These institutions have the right to request additional information from the local action groups.
5. Project selection 25. Support for the project can get the society or Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the local initiative group) which satisfy the following conditions: 25.1. working area is defined in the relevant development strategy;
25.2. the Association or Foundation in the register;
25.3. maksātn is not declared a position without being wound up, its economic activity is not paused or stopped or not started proceedings for winding up, insolvency or bankruptcy;
UR25.4.tai is not the statutory and tax payments, the State social insurance compulsory contribution to the debt;
25.5. the financing of this project has not received or of the Republic of Latvia to the European Union funds or other public funds;
6. the governing body shall have an administrative, methodological or financial management experience working with projects.
26. in the territory of one municipality can have multiple local initiative groups, and one local initiative group can include multiple areas.
27. the project shall meet the following conditions: 27.1. the project has been designed, based on detailed the areas of socio-economic analysis of the situation in relation to the planned action and need to make a change;
27.2. the project development is actively involved in the field of population, and the project is directed to the population (including target group) needs-have been subject to consultation with the concerned project to the people of the territory on the project priorities, objectives, activities;
27.3. planned activities the project is clearly defined, proportionate with the planned time schedule for carrying out the project and ensure quality results;
27.4. the project is innovative in its operating territory: 27.4.1. innovation in linking with the existing traditions and experience;
27.4.2. the planned activities in the project area, the level of innovation;
27.4.3. innovation in linking with the human, natural and financial resources, the use of balanced (provides better opportunities for the implementation of local potential);
27.4.4. traditionally isolated social and economic sector of the line;
17.1. the project is important for the designated target groups;
17.1. the project to promote gender rights;
17.2. the project contributes to the development of the information society;
17.3. the project includes objectively verifiable results and socio-economic indicators;
17.3. Description of project financial expenditure is justified and detailed;
27.10. ensure an appropriate relationship between costs and results of the project;
27.11. is creating new or saved existing jobs.
28. The project activities supported meet the objective of development strategies, priorities, measures and action.
29. Local action group development strategy determines the maximum amount of the eligible cost of the project, not exceeding 5000 lats.
30.100% of the aid granted for the following eligible costs: 30.1. acquisition of fixed assets (for example, technique, equipment);
30.2. new construction of buildings and premises, as well as the existing reconstruction, renovation and remon works;
30.3. training, study visits;
18.9. the project administration (not exceeding 10% of the project in Tajikistan the amount of costs apply).
31. the aid shall not be granted for costs associated with: 31.1. subcontracting, if they increase the cost of the project, but does not add the value of the project, and if the pay is determined as a percentage of the total cost of the project;
31.2. the existing structures and building maintenance;
31.3. the value added tax if local initiatives group is value added nodokļamaksātāj;
19.5. the acquisition of land and vehicles;
31.5. other expenditure which is not eligible under the Commission of 8 November 2000, Regulation No 1685/2000 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 as regards eligibility of expenditure of operations co-financed by the structural funds.
32. the adoption of the project application service advertised in the newspaper "Gazette" and place the information on your website on the internet.
33. Local initiatives project application submitted to the local action group in the month from the date of publication of the information.
34. the adoption of the application, the project organized in rounds. Round count is determined by the local action group.
35. To apply for aid, the local authority group ini: 21.8. register service customer register;
35.2. submit application (annex 4) in triplicate;
35.3. submitted additional documents according to the rules referred to in annex 4.
6. evaluation of the application of the project. the project application 36 scored in four stages: evaluate project compliance with 36.1. the development strategy;
UR36.2.izv easy application for compliance with the project specific evaluation criteria;
36.3. in application of the project administrative compliance checks;
UR36.4.izv easy application project compliance with quality evaluation criteria.
37. The project's consistency with the development strategies to evaluate local action group according to the rules laid down in annex 5 to the project evaluation criteria and to prepare the opinion.
38. According to each evaluation criterion, which determines the project's consistency with the development strategy, allocates a certain number of points from 0 to 5 (1 = "very weak", "weak", 2 = 3 = 4 = "satisfactory", "good", 5 = "very good").
39. After the project submission evaluation (evaluate their conformity with the criteria) creates a project list, listing of project submissions by the number of points earned. If multiple project submissions got the same number of points, with priority given to the application of the project, which has obtained the highest rating of 5 of these provisions of part I of annex 3, 4, 5 and 13 of the criteria referred to in point totals.
40. the Positive opinion on the project's conformity with the development strategy of the local action group provides for those projects which have obtained at least 60 points out of the maximum possible score.
41. If development strategies action funding is less than the total cost of the project, which received a positive opinion, and if one local initiative group has submitted a number of project submissions, the positive opinion granted for a project which has obtained the greatest number of points.
42. the findings of the project together with project submissions in the month following the expiry of the deadline of the application local action group submitted to the service. Service evaluate the projects by specific assessment criteria (annex 5), carry out the examination of administrative compliance and assess the project's conformity with the quality of the application evaluation criteria.
43. project submissions for which a local action group has given a negative opinion, is not considered appropriate to the specific assessment criteria, and administrative and qualitative test is not carried out.
44. the project application is considered the appropriate administration and quality evaluation criteria, if it complies with all the provisions mentioned in annex 5 Administration and quality evaluation criteria.
45. If the registered application development documentation is incomplete and it does not correspond to the administrative or quality evaluation criteria, service writing requires additional information to clarify the application of the project. The information requested on the local initiative group shall collect and submit five working days from the receipt of the request.
46. the project submissions assessed within four months.
47. the draft application evaluation prepared a decision on the application shall be submitted to the approval of the project from the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund (EAGGF) Management Committee.
48. the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund (EAGGF) the Management Committee shall adopt a decision on the draft list and sends it to the service.
49. After receipt of the notification, the service shall decide on the approval of the project application and inform the local initiative group. If a decision on the rejection of the application of the project, the service specifies the reasons for rejecting it.
50. the decision on rejection of the application of the draft adopted in any of the following cases: 50.1. the project does not meet the specific evaluation criteria;
50.2. the project also after turning, not consistent with the administrative evaluation criteria;
50.3. the project does not meet any of the criteria for the evaluation of quality;
50.4. the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund (EAGGF), the Steering Committee of the project has delivered a negative opinion;
50.5. the development strategy marked for action by the funds are spent.
51. within 30 working days of the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund (EAGGF) of receipt of the decision on the application for the approval of the project is concluded with the beneficiaries of the structural funds.
7. project implementation and funding of the structural conditions of the 52. implementation of the measures provided for in the project started after the conclusion of the contract with the field support service.
53. changes in writing with the project staff.
54. the project is implemented in the application of the project in due time. If a project on time is not met, the agreement is terminated.
55. the structural funds, the beneficiary shall ensure regular and accurate records of payments made under the project, as well as accounting.
56. the beneficiaries of the structural funds in no more than three times during the implementation of the project shall provide service from suppliers of goods, works or bailiff service provider invoices received and copies of supporting documents on the activities of the project.
57. the service after checking that the document referred to in paragraph 56 of the compliance check project submissions, make structural funding transfer to the beneficiary's account.
58. the Department carried out the following transfers to beneficiaries of the structural funds in the current account after it has been spending to suppliers of goods, works or bailiff service providers for those activities for which it has made previous transfers.
59. The structural funds the structural funds, the beneficiary shall submit a request for the service in accordance with the timetable laid down in the Treaty. Timing and amount of the request in writing of the changes are consistent with the service.
60. At the request of the structural funds, while goods and shipbuilding are the beneficiaries of the structural funds. If the goods are purchased, the structural funds are paid out only after they become beneficiaries of the structural funds in the property.
61. the project application, a copy of all documents and information related to the implementation of the project, the beneficiaries of the structural funds to keep deadlines in the agreement, but not less than five years and shall, on request, be produced to the Department.
62. the beneficiaries of the structural funds in the five years following the last payment receipt may not without the written consent of the service to conduct any activity that may significantly alter the conditions for the implementation of the project, goals and co-financed investments.
63. the Department and the European Commission has the right to carry out checks before the implementation of the project, during project implementation and for a period of five years following the last payment. These institutions have the right to request additional information from the beneficiary of the structural funds.
64. If it is found that the local initiative group intentionally or negligently provided false statements, it should not receive structural funding for two years.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by august 9, 2006.
Annex 1-5 ZIP 110kb
Search Translated Laws of Latvia