Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 2 February 1999, Regulations No 33 "rules For Latvian Language Skills And The Constitutional Framework Of The Republic Of Latvia, The Text Of The National Anthem And Latvian History Test For People Wanting To G...
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 1999.gada 2.februāra noteikumos Nr.33 "Noteikumi par latviešu valodas prasmes un Latvijas Republikas Satversmes pamatnoteikumu, valsts himnas teksta un Latvijas vēstures zināšanu pārbaudi personām, kuras vēlas iegūt Latvijas pi
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/141569
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 653 Riga 2006 (8 august. No 41, 42) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 February 1999, regulations No 33 "rules for Latvian language skills and the constitutional framework of the Republic of Latvia, the text of the national anthem and Latvian history test for persons who wish to acquire Latvian citizenship through naturalization order" Issued in accordance with article 12 of the nationality law of the fourth subparagraph, article 19 and article 21, second paragraph, 1. make 1999 the Cabinet of Ministers of February 2 of Regulation No 33 "rules for Latvian language skills and the constitutional framework of the Republic of Latvia, the , the national anthem and Latvian history text test persons who wish to acquire Latvian citizenship through naturalization "(Latvian journal, 1999, 32;/33.nr. 2000,/309.nr.; 2001, 307.99.119. No; 2003; 2004, nr. 63, 124 no) the following amendments: 1. delete paragraph 2.1, the word" General ";
1.2. make 8 and 9 paragraph by the following: ' 8. If an applicant cannot come within the period referred to in the assignment, to the language skills test or examination, he shall submit, within two months of absence documents to check for good reason. After the submission of this document management officer determined the naturalization of others during the trial.
9. If the tenderer who arrived on language skills to the test or to the test, it does not pass, or refuses to answer, the Latvian language skills to the test, he repeated in the second and third time can be arranged not earlier than six months from the previous testing times but test again a second and third time can be arranged not earlier than three months from the previous testing times. "
UR1.3.sv ītr 10 words in brackets in paragraph "(the applicant who has not reached the age of 16gad-birth certificate);
1.4. to express such paragraph 11: "11. Language skills test takes place in two parts.";
1.5. make 14, 15 and 16 of the following: "14. Language skills in the first part of the test material is issued to the applicant. The first part of the test checks the applicant's reading, writing and listening skills.
15. the first part of the expected time is 90minūt.
16. After the first part of the tasks the applicant shall forward to the Commission the inspection work. ";
1.6. make the following point 19: "19. Language skills in the second part of the inspection the Inspection Commission interviews applicants for the household. Reply of the applicant record cassette tape. ";
1.7. replace paragraph 20, the word "oral" with the word "second";
1.8. replace paragraph 27, the words "If the tenderer agrees, she" with the word "applicant";
1.9. Express 29 the following: "29.No language skills tests and aptitude tests should such persons: 29.1. Igrup a total of disabled people with aphasia (speech ability loss or disturbance of speech ability resulting from damage to the brain);
29.2. Group I or II disabled persons with advanced psychic illness;
UR29.3.III disability with bilateral deafness or kurlmēmum. ";
1.10. Express 31 and 32 as follows: "31.No language writing test is exempt and IIIgrup IIgrup of the disabled who do not have the right arm or right arm hand (female the where – left arm or left arm wrist).
32.No language listening skills tests and interviews are exempt IIgrup and IIIgrup speech and hearing disabled. ";
1.11. to supplement 33 behind the words "awarded the disability" with the words "or release that person from inspection";
1.12. replace 40.11 points in letters and words "(A), (B), (C) or (D)" with the letters and words "(A), (B) or (C)";
1.13. supplement with 42, 43 and 44 in the following wording: "If a person within 42 to 15 august 2006 has arrived for the Citizenship Act provided for Latvian language skills or the Sat was the Republic of Latvia, the basic text of the national anthem and Latvian history aptitude test, so until the 2006 October 1 submit documents on arrival to check for good reason.
43. Persons who after 15 august 2006, the citizenship law of Latvian language skills or the constitutional framework of the Republic of Latvia, the text of the national anthem and Latvian history test must be repeated, the Latvian language skills to the test again, you can sort not earlier than after three months, but the knowledge examination not earlier than in a month. If the test is not settled, it is again sorted in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 9.
44. If the centralized Latvian language and literature exam taken until 15 august 2006, the State language skills to the test shall be deemed to be outstanding, if this provision paragraph 40.11 assessment is (A), (B), (C) or (D). "
2. Rule 1.6. and 1.8. subparagraph shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
3. the rules shall enter into force on 15 august 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Grīnvald Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 15 august 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia