Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 22 April 2004 The Regulation No 405 "the Market In Milk And Milk Products And For The Administration Of The Intervention Arrangements Procedures For Supervision"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 22.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.405 "Piena un piena produktu tirgus intervences pasākumu administrēšanas un uzraudzības kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/141567
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 648 Riga 2006 (8 august. No 41) amendment to the Cabinet of Ministers on 22 April 2004 the Regulation No 405 "the market in milk and milk products and for the administration of the intervention arrangements procedures for supervision" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 6 the second subparagraph to make Cabinet of 22 April 2004 the Regulation No 405 "the market in milk and milk products and for the administration of the intervention arrangements procedures for supervision" (Latvian journal, 2004, 69, 152. No; 2005 96. No.) the following amendments: 1. Express 2.4. subparagraph by the following: "2.4. the Commission of 16 May 2006, Regulation (EC) No 734/2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 1255/1999 as regards Community aid for certain cheeses in the private storage aid for the 2006/2007 storage period of the year (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation (EC) No 734/2006)."
2. Express 18 as follows: "6. The applicant shall supply the products offered in the store (in the freezer) for prolonged storage suitable for pallets (pallets). The accompanying documents indicates pallet (pallet). Of pallets (pallet) costs shall be borne by the applicant. "
3. Replace 25., 27., 28, and paragraph numbers "34.1 827/2005" by the numbers "734/2006".
4. Put 36 as follows: "36. Following receipt of the information from the support service of the need to take control of the food and veterinary service shall take intervention measures proposed (proposed) product quality examinations in the National laboratories for diagnostic Center under the Commission of 9 January 2001, Regulation (EC) No 213/2001 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 1255/1999 as regards for the analysis and quality evaluation of milk and milk products methods and amending Regulation (EC) No 2771/1999 and (EC) No 2799/1999 (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation (EC) No 213/2001), the conditions, as well as other laws and regulations to the requirements and methods for the assessment of conformity of products in Council Regulation No 1255/1999, Commission Regulation No 2771/1999 and Commission Regulation No. 214/2001 established the quality. "
5. Replace the introductory paragraph of point 39 numbers "827/2005" by the numbers "734/2006".
6. Replace the words "paragraph 24.3 stamped" with the word "seal".
7. Supplement with 24.3 points as follows: "39.1 when private storage products has been found in non-compliance with the conditions of these rules, the rural support service contracts for the private storage of breaking."
8. Make annex 1 (1) of the following: ' 1. the name "extra class" grant butter butter, which corresponds to Commission Regulation No 2771/1999, the Commission Regulation No. 213/2001 and the regulations laid down in the quality of butter. "
9. Express 4 of annex 1 of the paragraph as follows: "4. the quality of the butter in the center of the national diagnostic laboratories in accordance with Commission Regulation No 213/2001 methods set out or validated methods."
10. Replace annex 1.5 and paragraph 6, the words "national veterinary diagnostic Center" with the words "national diagnostic Center".
11. Replace paragraph 9 of annex 1, the word "year" with the word "quarter".
12. Replace annex 2, paragraph 1, the words and figures "cheese, which comply with the provisions of Commission Regulation No 827/2005," with the words and figures "cheese, which, in accordance with the standards of the cheese to be produced for matured for not less than 180 days, which corresponds to Commission Regulation No. 734/2006".
13. Replace annex 2, point 6 and 7, the words "the State veterinary medical diagnostic Center" with the words "national diagnostic Center".
14. Replace annex 2, paragraph 10, the word "year" with the word "quarter". Prime Minister Minister for Agriculture (A). Halloween-Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia