Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/141564
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 645 Riga 2006 (8 august. No 41 20) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 November 2003, regulations No. 650 "disability expertise in order for health and functional capacity of the National Commission of physician expertise" Issued in accordance with the law "on medical and social protection" to the second part of article 10 do Cabinet of 19 November 2003, regulations No. 650 "disability expertise in order for health and functional capacity of the National Commission of physician expertise" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 165; 2004, nr. 54) follows : 1. Express the point 2 as follows: "2. the Commission shall take the doctor disability expertise to Latvian citizens, non-citizens of Latvia, countries of the European economic area and the Swiss Confederation citizens and their family members to legally reside in the Republic of Latvia, as well as foreigners who have received permanent residence permits (hereinafter person), if the person has not reached the statutory retirement age (except this rule 3 and in paragraph 5.) According to the residence of the person concerned and disease profile. "
2. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. the Person or his legal representative shall submit to the Commission a doctor referring physician referrals, submissions with disability expertise, as well as the presentation of an identity card."
3. Replace 7.2. and 7.4. subparagraph the words "non-profit State limited liability company" p. stradiņa clinical University Hospital "with the words" public limited company "Paul stradins clinical University Hospital".
4. Delete paragraph 7.7.
5. Make paragraph 8 by the following: ' 8. If a person's State of health in accordance with the opinion of the treating physician is unable to attend a medical Commission working premises or imprisoned, the doctor can perform inspection the Commission respectively in the residence of the person, the medical institution or prison. "
6. Make paragraph 10 by the following: "personal investigation After 10 doctors to a decision by the Commission and determined by: 10.1. first or second disability group (severe disability) or third disability group (moderate disability);
10.2. disabled child up to the age of 16gad without breaking down the groups under this rule to part I of annex 2;
10.3. the cause of disability;
10.4. integrity loss percentage (if a person presented this rule 7.1, 7.2, 7.4, 7.6 or 7.8. documents referred to) according to annex 3 of these rules;
10.5. the medical indications specially tailored lightweight car and benefit compensation of travel expenses in accordance with the provisions of this annex;
10.6. the medical indications for the disabled child to special care required pursuant to these provisions šamīb 2. part II of the annex. "
7. Delete paragraph 12.
8. Express section 13.2.1. as follows: "is this person rules 13.2.1. in annex 5 of this anatomical defect;".
9. Replace paragraph 16, the words "other interested parties" by the words "his legal representative".
10. To make 17 and 18 the following: "17. If a decision on the determination of disability, medical Commission determination of disability-related documents issued to the person or sent by registered mail by the ta.
18. If a decision on refusal to determine disability, doctors extract from the expertise of the Commission of the Act the person served or sent by registered mail. "
11. Delete paragraph 19 and 21.
12. Annex 1 Worded as follows: "1. the annex to Cabinet of 19 November 2003, the Regulation No. 650 diseases and anatomical defects of repeated inspection of disability without personal presence 1. Open (TM), lung or other organs if the diagnosis of tuberculosis, refine a ftiziopneimonolog. 2. Cancers of stages III and IV of the disease, which is the outline and the oncologist based, if a person receives combined or symptomatic therapy. 3. in cases of diseases, Haematological certified by hematología combined therapy. 4. chronic renal insufficiency in the Terminal (hemodialīz or peritoneal dialysis). 5. Deep one or both feet parēz. 6. Expressed or hemipleģij hemiparēz. 7. Expressed or cerebellar disturbance ekstrapiramidāl. 8. Pronounced aphasia or agnosia, or apraksij. 9. ilgkatetr of the urīnizvadceļ of the permanent damage. 10. Faecal incontinence anal ring gap. 11. Lower limb arterial disease tromboobliterējoš with pensēt blood circulation in one dekom foot or both feet subkompensēt. 12. both feet elefantiāz IV grade or chronic venous insufficiency and the highest grade (IV). " 13. To make the annex by the following: "2. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers on 19 November 2003, the Regulation No. 650 medical indications for determining child disability and the disabled child to special care need for medical indications I determining child disability diseases and pathological States names and functional status of the Clinical characteristics 1 2 1. Nervous system diseases, congenital, acquired 1.1 or the inherited diseases of the nervous system and damage effect of moderate or movement disorder parēž expressed the , paralīž, hiperkinēž, coordination, language disorder, persistent, vegetative disorders sensors 1.2. Neuromuscular Synapse and muscle disease of muscle endurance and strength weakening, causing moderate or expressed movement into interference 1.3. Epilepsy seizures and the big six times a year or more frequent small attacks (several times a week) Note. This annex 1.1., 1.2. and 1.3. diagnosis referred to outline and justify the neurologist.
2. Mental and behavioural disorders 2.1. Schizophrenia, šizotipisk disorder, nightmares and šizoafektīv disorders during the course of the disease is progressive, lengthy (three months and longer) psychotic States, with highly negative simptomātik (match for easy, moderate, severe or profound mental retardation to) mental retardation 2.2 mild mental retardation, which in combination with hearing, vision, language, movement and support apparatus or other organ system dysfunction, behavioral disorders. Children with moderate, severe, expressed profound mental retardation (trainee at the individual program) 2.3. Organic psychotic, organic personality and behavioural disorders and organic dementia moderate or expressed disorders resulting from brain damage, dysfunction or somatic diseases, including epilepsy, resistant to therapy 2.4. Affective Mood disorders
The progress of the disease is moderate or severe 2.5. Psychiatric and behavioural disorders due to psychoactive substance use (alcohol, opioids, kannabioīd, sedative, and hypnotic, cocaine, stimulants, hallucinogens, volatile solvents) with a heavy course of the disease (often aggravated, continuous progress) 2.6. Psychological development disorders different speech developmental disorders, autism and other childhood mixed specific disturbance with a heavy, smooth integration into society of the child emotional and behavioral 2.7 interference beginning of children and adolescents aged Hiperkinētisk, emotion and behavior of mixed disorder, social functioning and disturbance tikoz with serious, lasting progress, without therapy effect, interfere with the child's integration into society. This 2.1., 2.2., 2.3., 2.4., 2.5., 2.6 and 2.7. diagnosis referred to outline and justify the psychiatrist.
3. the hearing organ diseases 3.1 Kurlmēmum, deafness or opinion surdolog Otorinolaringolog 3.2. Heavy degrees of hearing loss starting at level III and higher (if not you can improve your hearing with a hearing aid) Note. The annex referred to in point 3.2. (audiogramm) the diagnosis and evaluation of otorinolaringolog or surdolog based.
4. eye diseases 4.1. Congenital or acquired disorders of organs of vision with a steady decline in Visual acuity less than 0.3 (at maximum) the best in eye or sight again tighten again in better eye to 20 degrees from fixation point in all directions 4.2. One eye or a heavy sight organs anatomical structures in one eye damage in one or both eyes, or complete lack of practical blindness in one or both eyes-heavy Visual organ damage to anatomical structures with Visual acuity , less than 0.05 (at maximum), or narrowing the field to 5 degrees of fixation point 4.3. Congenital or acquired visual organ pathology (congenital glaucoma, retrobulbār-fibroplāzij, diabetic retinopātij with proliferation or fibrosis, subtotāl of both eyes or only dream eye retinal detachment after therapy, the total oftalmoplēģij) diagnosis confirms the objective investigation (instrumental and electrophysiological) regardless of the Visual acuity of the notes. If the child up to the age of seven Visual acuity is not clearly identifiable, disability is determined, if the objective of the organ of vision studies (instrumental and electrophysiological) corresponds to a possible reduction in Visual acuity less than 0.3. This annex 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3. diagnosis referred to in the outline and the ophthalmologist is based.
5. Internal organ disease 5.1. Respiratory diseases of the throat and larynx 5.1.1. conditions constantly breathing 5.1.2. Respiratory diseases, pathological conditions, developmental disorders of the disease severity, frequency of flare, sustained moderate or expressed lung ventilation disorders, complications, treatment efficiency. 1. Children up to the age of seven, which can detect external respiratory function, take into account the clinical finding. 2. Children after seven years of age determines the external respiratory function: a): 1. obstructive type with the
Search Translated Laws of Latvia