Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 30 August 2005, Regulations No. 650 "higher Education Licensing Program"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 30.augusta noteikumos Nr.650 "Augstākās izglītības programmu licencēšanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/142513
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 679 Riga, august 22, 2006 (pr. No 43 25) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 august 2005, regulations No. 650 "higher education program licensing" Issued under the Education Act, paragraph 11 of article 14 to make a Cabinet of 30 august 2005, regulations No 650 higher education programme "licensing" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 138) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "in paragraph 4.5 of the University type of universities" with the words "University".
2. Make the following point 4.6: "4.6. high school or college and planned academic staff contracts of intent, indicating, or work in the University or College will or will not be elected academic staff, as well as proof that at least 50 percent elected academic staff in the University or College will be election;".
3. Replace the introductory paragraph of point 4.7., first sentence, the words "it is basic" with the words "it's election site".
4. Replace paragraph 9, the words "Ministry of education and science of the Secretary of State" by the words "the President of the Commission".
5. Express 13, second sentence as follows: "If the documents submitted are insufficient message question objective, the Commission decision is entitled to request clarification of the documents submitted or supplementary information, extending the time limit for the receipt of the decision."
6. Supplement with 14.8. subparagraph by the following: "14.8. the implementation of the programme of education."
7. Replace paragraph 17, the words "Ministry of education and science" with the words "higher education and science administration".
8. Make a point 20 as follows: 20. If the higher education program is accredited, the license validity period is considered to extend the duration of accreditation. "
9. Delete paragraph 22. Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia