The Cabinet Of Ministers In General 14.00.00 "operational Measures" For Granted, Outturn Of Appropriations And Oversight Arrangements
Original Language Title: Ministru kabineta pamatbudžeta programmā 14.00.00 "Operatīvās darbības pasākumu nodrošināšana" paredzētās apropriācijas piešķiršanas, izlietojuma un uzraudzības kārtība
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/142684
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 698 in Riga august 29, 2006 (pr. No 44 § 3) Cabinet of Ministers in General 14.00.00 "operational measures" appropriations granted, outturn and the supervisory order Issued in accordance with the law "on the State budget for 2006" article 27 1. rules determined by the Cabinet of Ministers in General 14.00.00 "operational measures" (hereinafter the General program) the appropriations granted, outturn and monitoring arrangements.
2. programme budget appropriation used operational measures to detect the corrupting criminal offences.
3. On the General program funds granted by the institution is in charge of the corruption prevention and combating Bureau (hereinafter the Office).
4. the Office received funds and their use is reflected in the book-keeping ing related to State secrets of the corresponding classification facilities, and by using the law in certain special symbols.
5. the Office supports the use of the funds of the operational measures which the necessary cash resources of more than 2000lat.
6. The operational activities funds received for the Office until the end of the financial year released the General program account, except if the received funds operational measure have not been recovered.
7. If the General program funds required to another public body financed by the budget, which by law has the right to carry out operational activities and investigate criminal offences related to corruption, the Office in assessing the need for the use of resources in accordance with this provision, for the purposes of paragraph 2, the institution concerned may issue necessary funds based on interdepartmental agreement.
8. the Office manages funds received, accounting and semi-annually, prepare and submit to the Cabinet a report on the general use of the program features according to the normative requirements.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by September 2, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia