Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/142836
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 721 at Riga, 29 august 2006 (pr. No 44 § 2) rules on business risk duty and employee claims guarantee fund should include the part of the toll in 2007, Issued in accordance with the law "on the protection of employees employers ' insolvency event ' article 6 the fourth rule 1 defines business risk State toll and employee claims guarantee fund of own revenue should include the part of the toll in 2007.
2. the employer, which under the law can be declared bankrupt, paying business risk State duty (duty) as collateral to satisfy the claims of the employees the employee claims guarantee fund and other statutory purposes.
3. the national toll for each employee, which established a working relationship, the reference month is 0.25 lats.
4. State fee for the review month the employer pays to the 15th date of the following month.
5. Calculate the stamp duty the employer indicates the law "on State social insurance" within the report on the mandatory contributions from the worker's labour income and this report each month to the law "on State social insurance" the deadlines shall submit to the State revenue service territorial institution in which it is registered as a taxable person.
6. State fee, including the State budget.
7. The Treasury until the 2007 20 April employee claims guarantee fund excluded 213278 lats from government fees annual revenue totals.
8. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Grīnvald Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia