The Procedure For The Surveillance And Exchange Of Information On Communicable Diseases Sick With Both Animals And People, The Disease Agents As Well As Agents Antimicrobials Resistance
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā veic uzraudzību un informācijas apmaiņu par infekcijas slimībām, ar kurām slimo gan dzīvnieki, gan cilvēki, par šo slimību ierosinātājiem, kā arī par ierosinātāju antimikrobo rezistenci
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/143122
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 744 Riga 2006 (September 5. Nr. 45) procedures for surveillance and exchange of information on communicable diseases sick with both animals and people, the disease agents as well as agents antimicrobials resistance Issued in accordance with article 25 of the law on veterinary medicine-point 9 i. General questions 1. determines the procedure for the surveillance and exchange of information on communicable diseases sick with both animals and humans (zoonoses) for the disease agents as well as agents, antimicrobials resistance.
2. the terms used in the rules: 2.1. zoonotic agent-a virus, bacterium, fungus, parasite or to biological parts, which, directly or indirectly, transferred from animal to human, may induce the zoonosis;
2.2. the antimikrob resistance – separate Mike roorganism species ability to survive or to grow in a certain antimikrob agent concentration, which is able to destroy the same species does not change the micro-organisms or hinder their growth;
2.3. an outbreak of zoonosis, associated with the use of food products – two or more human cases with the same agent or epidemic situations in which the observed number of cases exceeds the specific territory-specific morbidity rates, and these infections are linked, or are probably linked, to the same food;
2.4. monitoring, data collection, analysis and Exchange System for zoonoses and zoonotic agents and agents of these antimicrobials resistance.
3. Subject to the provisions referred to in the annex to zoonoses and zoonotic agents, as well as to: 3.1. occurrence of zoonoses, zoonotic agents and zoonotic agents antimikrob resistance surveillance;
3.2. the epizootiological and epidemiological investigations of zoonoses flares in case you linked to food;
3.3. Exchange of information on zoonoses, zoonotic agents and zoonotic agents antimicrobials resistance.
4. food and veterinary service (hereinafter service) carried out an epizootiological surveillance of zoonoses veterinary law. Service in cooperation with the national agencies ' public health agency "(hereinafter called the Agency) provides the requirements laid down in these provisions and implementation, as well as the exchange of information.
5. the Agency shall carry out the epidemiological surveillance of zoonoses and organizes the pretepidēmij measures epidemiological safety law.
6. The provisions referred to in the annex to the prevalence of zoonoses and zoonotic agents in the diagnosis, differential diagnosis and reference laboratory functions provide legislation for reference laboratory status authorized laboratories – the food, feed, live animals, environmental health as well as human health, diagnosing bacteriological zoonoses or zoonotic agents.
7. Service is responsible for the provision of information to the European Commission regulations on the circulation of information.
II. Zoonoses and zoonotic agents and antimikrob resistance surveillance and information sharing 8. Service in cooperation with the Agency for the exchange of information and the collection, identification and analysis of the prevalence of zoonoses and the intensity of the threat level of animal and human health and identify the primary tasks for the control of zoonoses, the epizootiological and epidemiological control and eradication.
9. Service performed under the competence of the monitoring of zoonoses and zoonotic agents objects with increased risk of the spread of zoonotic agents, including live animals, animal products and animal feed. The Agency carried out under the competence of the monitoring of zoonoses and zoonotic agents epidemiological safety law. The Agency and the service Exchange mutually important epizootiological and epidemiological information on detected cases.
10. Service and agency regulations for the circulation of information in the order according to competency development and confirm the occurrence of zoonoses and zoonotic agents in monitoring programmes. Monitoring program priorities are these rules referred to in annex I zoonoses and zoonotic agents.
11. the service and the Agency shall make the occurrence of zoonoses and zoonotic agents antimikrob resistance surveillance, obtaining comparable data on zoonotic agents antimikrob the resistance, their effects on human and animal health and other population of micro-organisms.
III. With food-related outbreaks of zoonoses and epizootiological epidemiological investigations 12. Merchant, which food or animal feed chain field organized laboratory tests to diagnose or determine the zoonotic zoonotic agents in feedingstuffs, in food and in other environmental objects: 12.1. report on isolated zoonotic agent officers and, at its request, submit the results of the laboratory examinations;
12.2. saves the results of the laboratory examinations not less than three years;
12.3. at the request of the officers shall communicate the results and deliver the service isolate lab.
13. the authorised person of the head of the laboratory shall organise the maintenance of isolates of not less than six months, if a food or feed shall be valid for up to three months, or not less than one month after food or feed the expiry date, if the food or animal feed validity is longer than three months.
14. to determine the source of the zoonosis or zoonotic Agent transfer factor, the Department, in cooperation with the Agency to carry out an epizootiological and epidemiological investigations, if certain zoonotic agent laboratory or suspected presence of zoonoses. Service development guidelines in case an epizootiological investigation of zoonoses and the exchange of information, indicating the measures to be taken in the General principles.
15. If after the formal approval of zoonosis diagnosis according to the reference laboratory for the methodology envisaged, as well as taking into account the epizootiological and the epidemiological inquiry, it has been demonstrated that food or animal feed is a zoonotic Agent transfer factor: 15.1 the service checks the objects in which there is a heightened risk of the zoonotic agent, and shall take a decision on the food and animal feed withdrawal or destruction;
15.2. the agency organizes pretepidēmij and prevention measures in the field of public health.
IV. final question 16. Be declared unenforceable: 16.1. Cabinet of Ministers of 8 February 2005, Regulation No 107 of the "procedures for combating communicable diseases sick with both animals and people, and their prevention" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 30);
16.2. The Cabinet of Ministers on 23 February 2005 order No. 120 "on the Cabinet of Ministers on 8 February 2005, Regulation No 107 of the" procedures for combating communicable diseases sick with both animals and people, and their prevention "enforcement" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 33).
Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 November 2003 of Directive 2003/99/EC on the monitoring of zoonoses and zoonotic agents, amending Council decision 90/424/EEC and repealing Council Directive 92/117/EEC.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 9 September 2006.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 September 2006, regulations no 744 subject to Monitoring zoonoses and zoonotic part I no PO box
The name of the infectious diseases infectious disease agents 1.
All the isolated causative agents brucellosis 2.
Campylobacter isolated by All the proponents 3.
All the isolated causative agents echinococcosis 4.
Listeriosis All the isolated causative agents 5.
All the isolated causative agents salmonellosis 6.
All the isolated causative agents trichinosis 7.
Tuberculosis Mycobacterium bovis 8.
E. coli infection is caused by the Escherichia coli strain Verotoksigēn (VTEC) part II, no PO box
Infectious diseases infectious disease agent 1. Viral infection 1.1.
Kalic virus contagious disease isolated by All proponents 1.2.
Viral hepatitis hepatitis A virus infection diseases 1.3.
Flu influenza virus 1.4.
Rabies Rab to 1.5.
Arthropods, insect portable viral infection all the isolated Bacteria of 2 the proponents of infectious diseases caused by 2.1.
All the isolated causative agents borreliosis 2.2.
All the isolated causative agents botulism 2.3.
All the isolated causative agents leptospirosis 2.4.
All the agents of psittacosis isolated 2.5.
Tuberculosis and its proponents, except All the Mycobacterium bovis isolated proponents, excluding Mycobacterium bovis 2.6.
All the agents isolated vibriosis (t.sk. The Vibrio of Vibrio parahaemolitic, vulnific) 2.7.
All the isolated causative agents yersiniosis 3. Parasitic infection caused by 3.1.
Anisakioz all the isolated proponents 3.2.
All the isolated causative agents Cryptosporidiosis 3.3.
All the isolated causative agents cysticercosis 3.4.
All the isolated causative agents toxoplasmosis 4. other zoonoses and zoonotic 4.1.
Other zoonoses referred to All the agents isolated farming Minister m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia