Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/143587
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 752 in 2006 (12 September. No 47) State agencies ' electronics and computer Science Institute ", in accordance with the regulations issued by the public agency law 8 the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. public agency" of electronics and computer Science Institute "(hereinafter called the Institute) is the Minister of education and science under the supervision of the existing national Research Institute. Minister of education and Science Institute's monitoring is implemented by the Ministry of education and science.
2. the objective of the activities of the Institute under the national development of science and technology policy with scientific methods to acquire new knowledge and develop innovative technologies to enhance the information technology and related scientific direction for sustainable development and competitiveness.
II. functions of the Institute, the tasks and rights 3. The Institute has the following functions: 3.1 carry out fundamental research in computer science and engineering;
3.2. to carry out applied research and development of new, competitive systems and electronic equipment based on the resulting knowledge base signālapstrād and nanoelectronics and cooperation with scientific institutions and manufacturing companies in Latvia and other countries;
3.3. in accordance with the competency to carry out scientific expertise and give them modern Kuma Rene signālapstrād and nanoelectronics in the knowledge-based electronic aparātbūv the development of policy as well as Latvia's interests in the European Union and international institutions;
3.4. According to the competency to provide services in the field of research;
3.5. to take part in national and international research projects and programmes;
3.6. in cooperation with the universities to promote science and integrated development of higher education in the field of information technology and related industries in science.
4. in order to implement certain functions, the Institute: 4.1 carry out scientific research in the field of information technology approved by the Scientific Council of the Institute directions;
4.2. promoting research and the new, competitive electronic systems and equipment design and signālapstrād in the area of nanoelectronics;
4.3. develop and implement educational programmes and measures;
4.4. organizes scientific conferences, seminars and lectures;
4.5. issuing informative materials;
4.6. create and maintain the Institute's home page on the internet;
4.7. create and maintain a database for the study of long-term experimental base;
4.8. in other scientific activities of the Institute of regulatory legislation in certain assignments.
5. in addition to other scientific activities of the Institute the laws regulating Rights Institute has the following rights: 5.1. to request and receive, free of charge from national and municipal authorities, as well as the law in the cases of the individuals tasks of the Institute the necessary information;
UR5.2.sa to take donations, donations and foreign financial assistance, as well as to participate in project competitions to attract financial resources;
5.3. According to competence to cooperate with State and local market information, no individuals, as well as international institutions;
5.4. procedure laid down by the legislation and about the charge for public services provided by the Institute;
5.5. to conduct business operations under the direction of the scientific activities of the Institute.
III. the administration of the Institute the Institute Management Institute 6 scientists collegiate institution, the Scientific Council and the Director. The Scientific Council for four years by a simple majority, elected by the general meeting of scientists of the Institute (hereinafter referred to as the Assembly). The directors shall be elected for a period of four years the Scientific Council, but post confirms the Minister of education and science.
7. The Director of the Institute of public law in the performance of the Agency and scientific activities statutory duties and functions. The Director of the Institute can be alternates.
8. The general meeting shall participate in the Institute's scientists. The general meeting may decide, if it participates in two-thirds of the total number of researchers of the Institute. General meetings shall be convened by the Director of the Institute or of the Scientific Council on the initiative of the President or at the request of at least 10% of the scientists of the Institute.
9. the Scientific Council of the Institute shall be determined by law and scientific activities of the Institute Scientific Council Charter, which confirms the general meeting.
IV. The Institute's financial resources and assets 10. the financial resources of the Institute consists of: 10.1 Government grant from the general revenue;
UR10.2.ie Institute of hospitality structures on the fees and other revenue;
10.3. donations and gifts;
10.4. foreign financial help.
11. The provisions referred to in paragraph 10 of the financial funds are used in accordance with the approved by the Scientific Council of the Institute.
12. the remuneration of staff of the Institute consists of: 12.1. fees, which the employee is granted and the amount of which shall be calculated in accordance with the regulations on the procedure for the base funding of the State scientific institutions and State University scientific institutes;
12.2. the fees, which, according to the scientific activities of the Institute in charge of the law of contracts concluded for the implementation of the financial resources obtained and which shall be determined according to the Institute for internal wage policy, as well as on the basis of the contracts concluded by the Institute.
13. the Institute, in accordance with the laws and the management contract concluded between the Minister of education and science and the Director of the Institute, with the Institute's existing national in possession of property and possessions, which the Institute obtained its performance.
14. the Institute of law on budget and financial management in the order with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to assume the guarantees. Before the application for the permit of the Minister of finance for the Institute prepare documentation in line with the Ministry of education and science.
V. activities of the Institute for Justice, security and reporting. the Institute's staff of 15 actual action in the Act on administrative procedures the cases, as well as administrative acts may be challenged by submitting an application to the Director of the Institute. The Director of the Institute's decision may be appealed against in court.
16. The Director of the Institute for the actual action of the administrative procedure, in the cases stipulated by law, as well as administrative acts may be challenged by the Ministry of education and science, by submitting an application to the Director of the Institute. The Ministry of education and science of the decision may be appealed in court.
17. Reports on the Institute's functions and the use of financial resources submitted by the Institute to the Ministry of education and science of the regulatory procedure provided for in the Treaty and within the time limits laid down.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž B Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions with the 16 September 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia