Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/143586
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 751 in Riga in 2006 (12 September. 8. § 47) State agencies "physical energy Institute", in accordance with the regulations issued by the public agency law 8 the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. public agency "physical" Energy Institute (the Institute) is the Minister of education and science under the supervision of the existing national Research Institute. Minister of education and Science Institute's monitoring is implemented by the Ministry of education and science.
2. the objective of the activities of the Institute under the national development of science and technology policy with scientific methods to acquire new knowledge and develop innovative technologies to enhance the energy and related industries sustainable development and competitiveness.
II. functions of the Institute, the tasks and rights 3. The Institute has the following functions: 3.1 make fundamental and applied research to acquire new knowledge of the energy and the related natural science and engineering sectors and ensure the sustainable development of the sector and development;
3.2. to make renewable energy research, with the use of the related technologies and energy efficiency measures;
3.3. to participate in national and international research projects and research programmes;
3.4. According to the competency to provide services for the research and technology applications;
3.5. in cooperation with universities and working in the field of energy companies, associations and foundations to participate in the preparation of engineering professionals.
4. in order to implement certain functions, the Institute performs the following tasks: 4.1 provides the practical use of research results;
4.2. managed and implemented national and international projects and programs;
4.3. draw up and implement programmes and measures for the development of scientific qualifications;
4.4. providing scientific and technical advice and participate in the development of new technologies;
4.5. organizes scientific conferences, seminars and lectures;
4.6 issue communication materials and scientific journals;
4.7. other scientific activities of the Institute of regulatory legislation in certain assignments.
5. in addition to other scientific activities of the Institute the laws regulating Rights Institute has the following rights: 5.1. to request and receive, free of charge from national and municipal authorities, as well as the law in the cases of the individuals tasks of the Institute the necessary information;
UR5.2.sa to take donations, donations and foreign financial assistance, as well as to participate in project competitions to attract financial resources;
5.3. According to competence to cooperate with State and local authorities, private individuals, as well as international institutions;
5.4. procedure laid down by the legislation and about the charge for public services provided by the Institute;
5.5. to conduct business operations under the direction of the scientific activities of the Institute.
III. the administration of the Institute the Institute Management Institute 6 scientists collegiate institution, the Scientific Council and the Director. The Scientific Council for five years by a simple majority, elected by the general meeting of scientists of the Institute (hereinafter referred to as the Assembly). Directors elected for five years by the Scientific Council, but post confirms the Minister of education and science.
7. The Director of the Institute of public law in the performance of the Agency and scientific activities statutory duties and functions. The Director of the Institute's Deputy.
8. The general meeting shall participate in the Institute's scientists. The general meeting may decide, if it participates in two-thirds of the total number of researchers of the Institute. General meetings shall be convened at least once a year or after the Director of the Institute's Scientific Council on the initiative of the President or at the request of at least 10% of the scientists of the Institute.
9. the Scientific Council of the Institute shall be determined by law and scientific activities of the Institute Scientific Council Charter, which confirms the general meeting.
IV. The Institute's financial resources and assets 10. the financial resources of the Institute consists of: 10.1 Government grant from the general revenue;
UR10.2.ie Institute of hospitality structures on the fees and other revenue;
10.3. donations and gifts;
10.4. foreign financial help.
11. the remuneration of staff of the Institute consists of: 11.1. remuneration to which the employee is granted and the amount of which shall be calculated in accordance with the regulations on the procedure for the base funding of the State scientific institutions and State University scientific institutes;
11.2. remuneration, which, according to the scientific activities of the Institute in charge of the law of contracts concluded for the implementation of the financial resources obtained and which shall be determined according to the Institute for internal wage policy, as well as on the basis of the contracts concluded by the Institute.
12. the Institute, in accordance with the laws and the management contract concluded by the Minister of education and science with the Director of the Institute, with the Institute's existing national in possession of property and possessions, which the Institute obtained its performance.
13. the Institute of law on budget and financial management in the order with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to assume the guarantees. Before the application for the permit of the Minister of finance for the Institute prepare documentation in line with the Ministry of education and science.
V. activities of the Institute for Justice and reporting 14. employees of Institute actual action in the Act on administrative procedures the cases, as well as administrative acts may be challenged by submitting an application to the Director of the Institute. The Director of the Institute's decision may be appealed against in court.
15. The Director of the Institute for the actual action of the administrative procedure, in the cases stipulated by law, as well as administrative acts may be challenged by the Ministry of education and science, by submitting an application to the Director of the Institute. The Ministry of education and science of the decision may be appealed in court.
16. the reports on the Institute's functions and the use of financial resources submitted by the Institute to the Ministry of education and science of the regulatory procedure provided for in the Treaty and within the time limits laid down.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž B Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions with the 16 September 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia