The Order In Which The State Or Municipal Property Privatisation, Using The-Method
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā veicama valsts vai pašvaldību īpašuma privatizācija, izmantojot ieguldīšanas metodi
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/144667
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 792 in 2006 on September 26 (Mon. 15. § 49) the order in which the State or municipal property privatisation, using-method issued in accordance with the law "on State and municipal property privatisation of object" 2 the third subparagraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the State or local government property object, and built up the land not built (hereinafter referred to as the property of the State or municipal) privatization, through the laying method.
2. These regulations shall apply to any national or municipal property, which the Corporation with private funds may invest in property investment share capital in accordance with the law "on State and municipal property privatisation of objects".
3. A State or local government property can invest in private equity capital company that complies with the law "on State and municipal property of an amortisation of the private object" in article 4 and 62. Built-up and undeveloped plot of land can invest with a private capital company capital, which in accordance with the law "On the privatization of land in rural areas", the law "on land reform, I will finish either in rural areas", the law "On land reform in the cities of the Republic of Latvia" and the law "On land reform finished cities" have the right to acquire land ownership.
4. State or municipal property objects can privatise, investing in companies with private capital share capital of all objects in General, divided into parts or separating from the individual parts and investing each of them separately.
5. A built-up piece of land may invest only in fixed capital of a capital company, which owns the building (construction), located on this site.
6. A State or local government property investing Corporation with private capital share capital under commercial law.
7. A State or local government property can invest: 7.1. setting up a new Corporation;
7.2. If the existing Corporation with private capital, increasing its core capital.
II.-suggestion 8. State property-if the existing Corporation with private capital, increasing its share capital, may propose to the Corporation with private capital. State property-by founding a new Corporation, is entitled to propose the subject of privatisation or the privatisation Agency.
9. Municipal property-if the existing Corporation with private capital, increasing its share capital, may propose to the Corporation with private capital. Municipal property-by founding a new kapitālsabied created, is entitled to propose the subject of privatisation or the municipality.
10. The suggestion of the State property privatisation Agency presented in lay.
11. the suggestion on municipal property shall be submitted to the relevant authorities in investing.
12. the proposal for State or municipal property-capital companies with private capital share capital at the time of their draft documents intended for the commercial law, the setting up of a new Corporation or increasing an existing share capital of a capital company.
13. If the State or municipal property, invest in an existing societal kapitālsabied with private equity share capital, the proposal must be accompanied by the Corporation with private capital, the certificate of registration and a copy of the statutes, as well as the current year's last quarterly report, the previous year's report and the auditor's opinion, the State revenue service's statement that although kapitālsabied has paid the statutory taxes and fees, as well as the commitment of the Corporation and the burden on the list (for example , mortgage contracts, loan, loans, guarantees).
III. Decision-making and investment in State or municipal property valuation and investment registration 14. Privatisation Agency shall prepare a draft decision on the privatisation of State property, investing it with private capital company capital share capital and shall submit the draft decision to the economic Ministry.
15. in order for the privatisation of State property using the-method succeeds, the Cabinet of Ministers.
16. Decision on the privatization of State property have already passed privatization through the method adopted-the privatisation Agency.
17. a decision on the privatisation of municipal property through investing in the method of adopting the Municipal Council (the Council).
18. A corporation with share capital in the investment of private capital in the country's property assessment is organised by the privatisation Agency.
19. Investment in municipal property assessment is organised by municipal property privatisation Commission (hereinafter referred to as the privatisation Commission), established and operating in accordance with the law "on State and municipal property privatisation Commission".
20. Investment in the State and municipal property of the object shall be assessed in accordance with article 154 of the commercial law.
21. If the share capital of a capital company investing in land, built up to be evaluated in accordance with the laws and regulations on the determination of the value of land privatization.
22. If a corporation's share capital invested, the piece of land not built on shall be assessed in accordance with article 154 of the commercial law.
23. the documents necessary to record in the commercial register or register a new Corporation the Corporation's share capital increase in the commercial register shall submit to the authority of the Corporation's Board.
IV. Closing questions 24. Privatisation Agency is part of the national capital, which formed with the-privatizēj method.
25. national or local government capital that emerged, the privatizēj-method, privatised in the laws.
26. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 June 1994, Regulation No 121 "on the State and municipal property privatisation of objects by using the-method" (Latvian journal, 1994, nr. 81).
Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of defence (A). the Editorial Note: Slakter rules shall enter into force on the 30th September 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia