Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 27 May 2003, Regulations No. 285 "the Order In Which Persons Receive Assistive Technology"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 27.maija noteikumos Nr.285 "Kārtība, kādā personas saņem tehniskos palīglīdzekļus"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/145119
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 815 Riga 2006 (3 October. No 50 23) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 May 2003, the Regulation No 285 "the order in which persons receive assistive technology" Issued under the social services and social assistance law article 8, third paragraph, and article 25, second subparagraph to make Cabinet 27 May 2003 regulations No. 285 "the order in which persons receive assistive technology" (Latvian journal, 2003, 83 no; 2004, nr. 168; 2005, 119 no) the following amendments 1. Replace paragraph 4.3, the words "and their prices" with the words "their prices and service provider provides the quality of service;".
2. To replace the words "in paragraph 4.5 tendering procedures" with the words "according to the procurement procedure."
3. Add to the introductory part of paragraph 4.6., after the word "telescope" with the words "as well as hearing aids".
4. Replace the words "in paragraph 4.6.1. tendering procedures" with the words "according to the procurement procedure."
5. Express 5.2. subparagraph by the following: "medical opinion 5.2 the person certifying the person's relevant functional disturbance of existence (including diagnosis code according to the disease and the international statistical classification of health problems (ICD) 10. Edition), the type and level (for persons with hearing impairments required audiogramm of the description), the need for technical AIDS and the planned duration of use, as well as, if necessary (first movement disorders, functional disorders in children), the grounds for the issue of the technical AIDS as a matter of urgency. In the opinion of the validity is three months from the date of issue; ".
6. Deletion of 5.4.
7. Supplement with 5.5 and 5.6 of the subparagraph as follows: "a copy of the certificate on 5.5. consistency with the poor person, if the person according to the laws and regulations on the procedures for the family or person living alone to be recognized as a poor, needy person is established;
5.6. the power or the right to a copy of the identity document, if technical aid requests the authorized person or legal representative. "
8. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. the Centre and the downtown branch of the rules referred to in paragraph 7, the lump-sum contributions including a general account of the Centre and the technical equipment used to customize or repair according to the law on the State budget for the current year approved funding. Service provider 7. these provisions referred to one-time contributions credited to your checking account and use technical AIDS served to adjust and repair. "
9. Add to paragraph 10, after the word "person" with the words "the person or the authorized legal representative".
10. To supplement the provisions of this subparagraph with 17.4.: ' 17.4. existing document confirming the technical condition of the vehicle and the vehicle owner's civil liability compulsory insurance. "
11. Add to paragraph 21, after the word "person" with the words "the person or the authorized legal representative".
12. Express 22 the following: "22. Service Provider one working days inform the Center or the Center branch of personal selected suppliers and provide necessary information about the person to enter into the database of the Centre."
13. Replace the words "in paragraph 14.4. without delay" with the words "one day".
14. To complement the introductory part of paragraph 24.1., after the word "Treaty" with the words "for technical AIDS production and (or) customization."
15. Replace the words "section 24.1.2. manufacturing or delivery" with the word "receipt".
16. Express 24.2. subparagraph by the following: "15.0. manufactures and (or) adapted technical aid;"
17. Make the following paragraph 24.5: "15.2. technical aid and issued shall draw up a transfer and acceptance;".
18. Express 24.6. subparagraph by the following: "forward this rule 184.108.40.206. acts referred to in the copy center, enter the necessary information in the database." Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Minister of Welfare, Minister of the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia