Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 28 June 2005, Regulations No 455 "arrangements Are Being Made To Measure The Type Approval, Initial Verification And Market Surveillance"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 28.jūnija noteikumos Nr.455 "Kārtība, kādā tiek veikta mērīšanas līdzekļu tipa apstiprināšana, pirmreizējā verificēšana un tirgus uzraudzība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/145507
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 832 Riga 2006 (October 10. No 52 10) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 June 2005, regulations No 455 "arrangements are being made to measure the type approval, initial verification and market monitoring" Issued in accordance with the law "on a uniformity of measurements" the second subparagraph of article 6, article 4.1 and the law "on conformity assessment" 7. the second paragraph of article do Cabinet of 28 June 2005, regulations No 455 "procedure is carried out the type approval for measuring the , a first-time verification and market surveillance "(Latvian journal, 2005, no. 102; 2006, 25 no) the following amendments: 1. Express 2.4. subparagraph by the following: ' 2.4. active electrical energy meters;".
2. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the type approval by the State Agency" Latvian National Metrology Centre ' and the conformity assessment bodies which comply with the provisions of paragraph 6 of these requirements and for which the economic Ministry published a notice in the newspaper "Gazette" (hereinafter referred to as the certification authority). First verification carried out conformity assessment bodies which comply with the provisions of paragraph 6 of these requirements and for which the economic Ministry published a notice in the newspaper "Gazette" (hereinafter referred to as inspection body). "
3. Replace paragraph 9, second sentence, the word "Centre" with the words "public agency" Latvian National Metrology Centre ' ".
4. Replace paragraph 31, the words "the state metrological inspection" by the words "Consumer Center".
5. To make 32 and 33 the following: "32. If the consumer rights protection Centre finds that measuring tools do not meet metrological requirements, it shall take the legal metrological control on certain measures to prevent the means of measuring the placing on the market and use.
33. If the consumer rights protection Centre finds that measuring tool that has a type-approval mark and the first verification mark applied correctly for its intended purpose, however, pose a threat to human health and life or cause damage to the environment, this stops the measurement feature, prohibit its placing on the market and send the measuring instrument to the manufacturer or its authorized representative reasonable notice, and inform the Ministry of the economy. The Ministry of the economy shall report to the European Commission and the Member States of the European Union official missions on discrepancies and the measures taken. "
6. Replace paragraph 34 and 35, the words "the state metrological inspection" (fold) with the words "Consumer Center" (fold).
7. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 40: "40. By 31 December 2006 the State limited liability company" Latvian National Metrology Centre ' means first of measurement carried out verification without accreditation and in accordance with the requirements laid down in these rules, but the verification marks and certificates shall indicate their identification mark. "
8. Deletion of annex 2, chapter IV (a) and 3 image 4 legend, the words "or — corporations LNMC limited" Latvian National Metrology Centre "identification mark". Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister a. Štokenberg in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia