Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/145992
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 852 in Riga 2006 (October 17. No 54 12. §) rules on the Latvian et seq of the LBN 229-06 "hydroelectric power" issued the construction waterworks in accordance with article 6 of the law on construction of the first part of paragraph 6 1. approve the Latvian et seq of the LBN229-06 "hydroelectric waterworks control" (hereinafter referred to as the LBN229-06 et seq). Et seq of the LBN229-06 lays down special arrangements for the construction process of hidrotehniskaj hydroelectric structures.
2. Construction of the submitted for acceptance by 31 December 2006 and which technical solutions correspond to the period in question the application of the regulatory requirements, construction documentation processing according to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 229-06 "Constituted the waterworks station building" requirements is not mandatory.
3. in cooperation with the Ministry of economy industry standardization technical committees promote this provision required for the implementation of the national standard and the International Organization for Standardization standard for adaptation.
4. the rules shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Approved by the Cabinet on 17 October 2006, the Regulation No 852 Latvian et seq of the LBN 229-06 "hydroelectric waterworks control" i. General requirements 1 et seq requires new, compensated and renovējam structures of hydroelectric waterworks and complex (hereinafter referred to as the waterworks structures), their foundations and building structures for the design and construction documentation production. Et seq is sais in the waterworks structures toš subscribers and būvprojektētāj for home construction.
2. the terms used in the et seq: 2.1. hydrological estimates size – with regulations determine the probability of exceeding or maximizing techniques calculated hydrologic values, which are the basis for dimensioning the waterworks structures and planning. The following estimates for the hydrological values: the hydrological values shall UR2.1.1.apr – size, which do not allow for any deviations from the designed operating mode;
2.1.2. test hydrological values – values that are non-essential deviations from the designed operating mode, but does not lead to the construction of an emergency;
2.2. the maximum possible flood (IMP) – theoretically calculated flood, what you can expect if you match the least favourably meteorological and Hydrographical conditions in any specific area is feasible;
2.3. the guaranteed minimum flow rate – 30 days of summer period minimum flowrate with 95% probability of being exceeded that by controlling runoff, watercourse, always keep if warranted by the river pietec, in the natural evaporation and lower water levels of operation (ZEŪL) reservoir;
2.4. Hydro-cascade – position of several hydroelectric plants on the same watercourse in such away that the action of one hydroelectric power presents a risk the risk or affect other hydroelectric power stations;
2.5.-the extreme permissible choked State, which should not be exceeded and which correspond to a specific building or structural part of the performance. Bearing capacity is determined according to the damage, not the offset or flexible deformation (which may be regarded as damage) possibility;
2.6. the normal uzstādinājum level (NUL)-maximum water level under normal operating conditions, the reservoir supports the construction of the waterworks;
2.7. the risk of hazards-a situation which can occur when one of the hidrotehniskaj structures lose stability or strength, and uncontrolled water leak, which could pose a threat to the life and health of the population and the physical and legal persons as well as damage to the environment.
3. the Waterworks project in construction, taking into account the predicted effects according to the Cabinet of Ministers of March 27, 2001 regulations No 142 "rules for the Latvian et seq of the LBN 006-01" essential requirements "to" the construction waterworks construction of structures throughout their economically justified during operation under normal operating conditions ensure a working hydroelectric power high efficiency, work safety, as well as a convenient structure and installation supervision and safety of operation.
4. the construction of the waterworks project in such a way as to reduce the adverse effects of buildings on the environment. the construction project 5. Waterworks according to Cabinet 1 April 1997 of Regulation No. 112, "General provisions" (General provisions), the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 July 2003, the Regulation No. 382 "drainage system and the construction of the waterworks structures" and the order of the Cabinet of Ministers on 23 august 2005, regulations no 631 "rules for the Latvian et seq of the LBN 224-05" Reclamation systems and waterworks in shipbuilding "(hereinafter referred to as the LBN et seq 224-05) to the extent not regulated by this et seq.
6. the Waterworks structures in the design of the Latvian national standard requirements list by Ministry of Economy recommendations State limited liability company "Latvian standards" is published by the newspaper "Gazette" (hereinafter referred to as the applicable standards).
II. the Waterworks structures safety classification 7. Waterworks classified by risk control risk (hazard degree) they can cause in the event of an emergency. Premises security class determined in accordance with the law on the safety of hydroelectric waterworks structures ".
8. the proposal concerning the conformity of the construction of the waterworks to the safety class of the design specifies the Subscriber in accordance with this annex table 1 et seq, and the applicable standards.
9. Waterworks construction safety in class review if the threatened area are built new waterworks construction and changes in the hydroelectric power stations pose a risk. Decision on safety class change adopted by the public būvinspekcij.
10. The essential requirements are impose hidrotehniskaj structures according to their safety class. The essential requirements are taken into account when developing projects, setting the operating mode of the hydroelectric power station and safety oversight.
11. the construction of the waterworks after their service life is broken down in the standing and temporary structures.
12. Temporary structures shall be provided to ensure the construction process, and uses the waterworks structures, temporary works or repair operation. Temporary structures demolished before construction of the waterworks commissioning.
III. Essential waterworks structures and structural engineering 13. Waterworks construction development structures in two stages – a sketch design and technical design stage.
14. (A) the safety class of the shipbuilding projects in waterworks under the General requirements of būvnoteikumo.
15. (B) and (C) the safety class of the shipbuilding projects in waterworks under the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 July 2003 Regulation No 382 of the "drainage system and the construction of waterworks construction procedures".
16. Inženierizpēt of the waterworks structures pre-project survey and civil design progresses made in accordance with the Latvian et seq of the LBN 005-99 "rules for construction engineering studies" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 2 May 2000, the regulations No 168).
IV. formulation of Construction Waterworks structures 17 sketch project drawn up in accordance with the planning and architectural task and the specified body issued technical rules and building sites for engineering studies.
18. the Waterworks structures sketch project has the following parts: 18.1. explanatory note (description of the location of the construction, the engineering studies previously made a summary of the work, the main scope of work, the estimated cost and the variation comparison, environmental protection measures, reconciliation);
18.2. the housing construction plan;
18.3. the typical structure drawings, longitudinal and šķērsprofil;
18.4. the technological equipment design and technical solution for capacity reasons and an estimate.
19. the proposed waterworks construction drawings of architectural part of the project include sketches by būvvald's request.
20. technical project design basis is būvvald and regional agricultural administration agreed to the construction of a waterworks project sketches.
21. the Waterworks in the shipbuilding technical project has the following parts: 21.1. General: 21.1.1. the initiation of civil design necessary documents and materials;
21.1.2. building sites for engineering studies materials;
21.1.3. explanatory memorandum by economic reasons and the shipbuilding technical indicators;
21.2. the architecture of the accommodation plan;
21.3. the hydrology of the hydrological regime of solutions;
21.4. inženierrisinājum: 21.4.1. constructions;
21.4.2. inženiertīkl, if any;
21.4.3. telecommunications, alarm systems, plant management and automation systems, if any;
21.4.4. other inženierrisinājum;
21.4.5. environmental protection measures;
21.5. the technological equipment layout, diagrams and descriptions;
21.6. the technical rules of operation (maintenance conditions, operating mode);
21.7. water service (management);
21.8. the Organization of the works (Works Calendar, links, required resources, installed geodetic marks (rapper), list of major building construction techniques, job protection measures, as well as, if the client so requests, recommendations quality assurance and control organisation);
13.6. economy: 21.9.1. summary information on equipment, structures and materials (technical explication);
21.9.2. volume of construction works;
21.9.3. rough cost estimates.
22. technical project the amount of parts in the design task and the Treaty on civil design jobs shall be determined jointly by the principal designer in accordance with planning and architectural task and the relevant authority issued the technical provisions.
23. If a construction for use in the development of waterworks reconstruction or renovation of buildings, and it should be carried out without interrupting the shipbuilding operations, in addition to the basic point: 23.1. organisation of work: 23.1.1. what works and in what order, to be without losing the basic structures;
23.1.2. what works, how and under what terms to the planned construction of the basic execution breaks;
23.2. public works identified – in-service structures, inženiertīkl and roads functioning is not interrupted during reconstruction, as well as shipbuilding and inženiertīkl roads where functioning is interrupted temporarily or completely;
23.3. the explanatory memorandum, the necessary coordination between the contractor and the waterworks in compensated or renovējam construction managers, as well as measures to ensure the smooth construction and basic reconstruction or renovation work.
24. Construction plan shall be drawn up according to the Latvian et seq LBN 201-01 "Construction and design" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 14 august 2001, regulations No 370) and the applicable standards.
V. 25. framework conditions of calculation designing the waterworks in the base and shipbuilding, construction, exceeding the permitted choked. Choked is not exceeded, if the following condition is met: x ≤ R × F γlc/γlc – which γc γn loads combinations;
F-size calculations for generalized force (force, torque, voltage), deformation or other parameter that evaluates choked;
R-size calculations for bearing capacity of generalized deformation or other parameter that is defined for the design;
coefficient γc – working conditions according to the constructions, constructions or the base type, media type, the calculation schema, type zoom choked and other factors. The size of the coefficient defined in the normative documents on the premises of individual waterworks, the building and the design of the base;
γn-safety factor corresponding to the consequences that will arise, reaching choked. The calculation factor after the first choked γn determined in accordance with the waterworks structures safety class: A class of security structures γn = 1.25 hidrotehniskaj, (B) safety class γn = 1,15 hidrotehniskaj structures, C safety class hidrotehniskaj = 1.10 structures γn. Calculations after choked assumes that γn = 1.0.26. Calculation assumes the following combination of factors: loads 26.1. first (load) the effects of the loads and choked pamatkombinācij: 26.1.1. normal operating conditions γlc = 1.0;
26.1.2. the construction, renovation or reconstruction during the γlc = 0.95;
26.1.3. assignment and special effects of combination γlc = 0.90;
26.2. the calculation after the second (operating) choked γlc = 1.00.27. safety coefficients for the calculation of materials resistance and soil characteristics to take pursuant to the determination and the applicable standards et seq. A separate calculation allowed resistance materials and bottom States identified by testing the statistical processing of the results.
28. the calculation of the load is obtained by multiplying the regulatory burden with the overload factor γf. Overload factor value calculations γf at first choked adopted in accordance with the LBN 224-05 13 et seq. of the annex.
29. the Waterworks structures, buildings and base the calculation on the second choked adopt overload factor γf, safety factor the value of the materials and the bottom States, excluding applicable 1.0 standards in certain cases.
30. the construction of Waterworks calculated loads and exposure in the nation and pamatkomb special combination.
31. Loads include standing, pamatkombinācij variable and variable long-term temporary stresses and exposure. Special combination include prolonged standing, variable and variable temporary stresses and effect change one of them to load or the special effects. Special load acting in an emergency or natural disaster.
32. the exposure calculations of load and accept the worst, but in the circumstances, a combination of the actual loads separately works, maintenance and repair time.
33. The dam of a hydroelectric dam and the height and the caurvad of the novadbūv's ability to calculate and verify with the hydrological estimates the size of the annual exceedance probability p (%) depending on the waterworks structures safety class this annex table 2 et seq: 33.1. hydrological estimates the size determined by using mathematical statistical methods in accordance with direct observations, empirical gauge formulas and izolīnij card or line extension of observations statistical methods according to LBN et seq 224-05;
33.2. (A) safety class waterworks structures test hydrological values determined by this annex table 2 et seq of the said annual exceedance probability (p) 0.01% or with the special climatological phenomena maximize techniques determine the maximum possible size of the flood (IMP). If the hydrological and climatic data reliability in these cases calculation is equivalent to the greater of the defined accepted sizes. If the statistical calculations require hydrological data reliability is higher than maximised the climatic data reliability, adopted by mathematical statistical methods with the calculated maximum flow rate 0.01% annual exceedance probability.
34. the Waterworks building, its foundations and other structural strength, stability and fire protection project in accordance with the Latvian et seq and the applicable standards and are calculated using a choked method. The calculation shall be made as follows: 34.1. first choked up – bearing capacity of a choked under the Latvian national standard LVS EN 1990:2006 "Euro code: basics of design" (hereinafter referred to as the standard LVS EN 1990:2006) is a key calculation that is used to ensure that the system is "construction – base" overall strength and persistence, the base and the ground structure of the overall strength of the filtering, building the strength of individual elements of that collapse can be the cause of all the construction rubble and waterworks for decommissioning structural strength, persistence or displacement in General;
21.3. Second, choked by the normal operation, used: base for local strength 34.2.1.;
34.2.2. displacement and deformation of structural checks, if there is no loss of strength and persistence of structural, but too large deformations it normal operation;
34.2.3. emergence of cracks or cracks and deformation of the joint opening of the calculation.
34.2.4. local element filtration endurance tests.
35. the effects of load and that through the waterworks structures and their structural strength and stability estimate shall be adopted in accordance with the LBN 224-05 13 et seq., and the applicable standards.
36. If the waterworks building structures are designed according to the standard LVS EN 1990:2006 requirements, these buildings meeting the requirements of this regulation.
37. A construction indicates the way in which the technical waterworks in shipbuilding are the minimum and maximum flow rate of discharge.
38. the complex hidrotehniskaj structures (especially if a construction project for new constructions or constructive solutions, the organisation of work in the project for the new works and new technological the equipment or if the work to be conducted under specific conditions) the work of the organisation in the project include research or technological recording developments results, conclusions and recommendations.
39. (A) the safety class of the shipbuilding projects in waterworks according to seismic resistance requirements.
Vi. Changes in the accepted construction plan 40. If the waterworks construction works, is found in the facts and circumstances which are contrary to the assumptions and data that you specify for the construction plan, or on the basis of which has been designed for construction, shipbuilding and construction contractor for the construction of the national būvinspekcij and author.
41. the changes in the accepted projects (also required by this paragraph 40 et seq. circumstances) can be done, if the following conditions are met: 25.5. changes without prejudice to the conditions and technical rules do not conflict with the būvnormatīvo and other legal requirements and the local municipal territory planning (detailed);
41.2. If changes affecting the conditions of technical regulations, they are consistent with the binding technical regulations for publishers and national būvinspekcij. In this case, the būvvald has the right to ask to be processed according to the construction plan for the new planning and architectural task.
42. when construction is done by this subparagraph of 41.2. et seq changes, construction shall be submitted for acceptance to the būvvald again.
VII. Environmental protection requirements 43. Designing the construction of waterworks, evaluates the construction and operation of the environmental impact of water and the adjacent territory.
44. If the waterworks structures construction requires an environmental impact assessment or preliminary assessment, it is handled according to the law "on environmental impact assessment".
45. The design of waterworks constructions, choose the technical solution, which allows it to operate as the natural watercourse of pietec mode to holder housing during operation to ensure construction and environmental protection laws regulating the minimum ecological flow rate guaranteed or watercourse downstream of hidrotehniskaj structures, ensuring minimal impact on their operations conduit downstream structures concerned.
46. The design of a cascade hydroelectric waterworks control the workers, provides for coordinated action in different ūdenīgum periods. On the basis of the threat risk assessment, determines what actions can be taken to the cascade at the bottom of the existing hidrotehniskaj structures, if cascading top existing waterworks constructions accident.
47. the Waterworks constructions provides fish protection measures and migration opportunities according to LBN et seq 224-05 (8.4. subchapter).
48. in designing the construction of the waterworks water objects, ensure the protection of fish resources: 29.9. provided in the device, which prevents fish from entering the Chamber in hydropower turbines with a total installed capacity of two megawatts or less;
48.2. constructing paths or fish provides a location for fish migration path water facilities construction with fisheries, where it is requested the opinion of the fisheries inspection activities impact on fish resources.
VIII. Risk risk assessment risk assessment Risk 49. from conception to construction of buildings acceptance into two stages (each of which is determined by different risk level of detail): 30.5. hazard risk assessment of the safety of the buildings waterworks class a construction project of a sketch to determine stage;
30.6. the threat risk assessment, drawn up by the waterworks structures safety programs.
50. the threat risk assessment evaluates the conditions that can cause crash structures. the waterworks The assessment determines the waterworks structures constructive elements, which have the greatest likelihood of accidents, and constructive elements that the crash would have the most appludinājum.
51. the threat risk assessment draft sketches made by using a calculation verification flow rate under this annex table 2 et seq according to the scenario with the instantaneous collapse of structures subject to the greatest pressure.
52. In drawing up the waterworks structures, safety programs, the risk of exposure is assessed according to the following scenarios: 52.1. the dam overflows with the lowest at that period, if the calculated flow rate test adopted in accordance with this annex table 2 et seq and the applicable standards;
52.2. the construction or constructive element in the crash, which can result in the downstream of the most appludinājum, if at the time of the accident is a normal uzstādinājum level (NUL) and the pietec river meets the annual average flow rate with 5% annual exceedance probability;
52.3. intensive reservoir runs through all the water novadbūv with full aperture, if at the beginning of the work is a normal uzstādinājum level (NUL) and the pietec river meets the annual maximum flow rate with 25% annual exceedance probability: 52.3.1. While all the turbines;
52.3.2. If the turbine does not work.
53. This was 52.1 52.2. et seq., and at the bottom in the cases referred to in points assessed under the waterworks in emergency housing or constructive element breaking scenarios.
The Minister of economy, Minister of Finance instead O. Spurdziņš attachment to the Latvian et seq LBN 229-06 "hydroelectric waterworks control" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 17 October 2006 the Regulation No. 852) table 1 Waterworks safety classification structures no PO box
Structure characteristics of safety class A class B class C class 1.
In accordance with the law "on the premises of a hydroelectric waterworks safety" article 3 of the accident posed a threat of their belongings to the life and health of the public, will suffer material loss of the sons of the natural and legal person to property and significant environmental damage accident do not pose a threat to the equipment in the life and health, but suffered by losing you natural and legal persons property and environmental damage accident do not pose a threat to the equipment to the life and health of the cities, but the loss of the natural and legal person Saône property and environmental damage are not going 2 impor.
The dam of a hydroelectric reservoir created by the total volume of more than 100 million. of the 10 million m3. up to 100 million m3. M3 less than 10 million. M3 3.
Waterworks structures uzstādinājum (pressure altitude), if is a normal uzstādinājum level (NUL) greater than 15 m from 4 m to 15 m less than 4 m notes.
1. If, after the following table parameters referred to in (C) of the housing meet the waterworks safety class, but they placed a cascade, (B) safety class.
2. adopts the provisional construction (C) safety class.
3. If the waterworks construction in the following indicators may be divided into different security classes, calculations and construction takes the highest safety class.
table 2 estimates the size of the hydrological annual exceedance probability p (%)
No PO box
Waterworks structures safety class hydrological annual exceedance probability of size p 1. Calculates the size of 1.1.
(A) 0.1% 1.2.
(B) 0.5% 1.3.
(C) 1% of the size of the Test 2 2.1.
(A) 0.01% or IMP of 33.2 in accordance with this section et seq. 2.2.
(B) 0.05% 2.3.
(C) 0.1% instead of the Minister of economy, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia