Rules For Cabinet Members, The Ministers Of State And Parliamentary Secretaries Salary, Representation And Travel Money
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par Ministru kabineta locekļu, valsts ministru un parlamentāro sekretāru atalgojumu, reprezentācijas un braukšanas naudu
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/146210
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 862 Riga 2006 (October 17. No 54 47) rules for Cabinet members, the Ministers of State and parliamentary secretaries salary, representation and driving money Issued under the cabinet installation article 28 of the law 1. determines the members of the Cabinet, Minister of State and parliamentary secretaries salary, representation and travel money.
2. the members of the Cabinet of Ministers, Ministers of State and Parliamentary Secretaries be reconciled monthly pay of Government Central Statistics official statistics published in the notice of the State public sector workers the previous year's average wage of about rounded full lats. Setting the members of the Cabinet, Minister of State and parliamentary secretaries monthly remuneration, the following factors: 2.1. Prime Minister: 8.9;
2.2. the Deputy Prime Minister — 8.5;
2.3. the Minister, Minister with special responsibility for: 8.0;
2.4. State Minister-6.3;
2.5. the Parliamentary Secretary: 5.4.3. Cabinet members, Ministers and national Minis parliamentary secretaries representation and driving money in addition to the remuneration of the month specified.
4. the members of the Cabinet of Ministers, Ministers of State and parliamentary secretaries monthly salary be recalculated each year by public sector workers in the country the previous year's average wage of about publication of the Central Administration of statistics official statistics notification. Recalculate the monthly remuneration paid to begin with for the year 1 April.
5. the members of the Cabinet of Ministers is recalculated and the remuneration of the month of Ministers start to pay in 2007.
6. Recalculate the monthly salaries of parliamentary secretaries starting pay by 1 November 2006.
7. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 7 January 2003, the provisions of no. 1 "rules for Cabinet members, the Ministers of State and parliamentary secretaries salary, representation and driving the money" (Latvian journal, 2003, no. 4; 2004, nr. 69; 2005, nr. 165).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 25 October 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia