Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/146639
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 863 Riga 2006 (October 24. No 55 9) regulations on the guardian of the licence model and issuing the order Issued under the family courts act article 30 1, second subparagraph the provisions determined by the trustee. licence model and its procedure.
2. the guardian's certificate (hereinafter certificate) is a mandatory document, certifying that the person is appointed as guardian (annex 1).
3. Licences shall be issued on the basis of the guardian family courts decision on the appointment of the guardian. Foreign country appointed guardian card is issued on the basis of the decision on family courts foreign custody cases.
4. If the person appointed as guardian for two or more children, guardian issued one licence.
5. the certificate shall be issued to guardian, with which family courts decision the person appointed as guardian or made a decision on the custody case of foreign takeovers. The certificate shall be issued to the guardian family courts free of charge.
6. Certificate of manufacture at the request of the family courts after three working days provide child and Family Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry). The Ministry for the family courts shall issue the certificate free of charge.
7. the family courts within five working days after the decision on the appointment of the guardian or of the foreign custody cases taking over the Ministry submitted or send it by post to: 7.1 request for the production of the certificate (hereinafter certificate was requested by the mix) (annex 2);
7.2. the guardian's photo (3 x 4 cm);
7.3. a certified family courts decision on the appointment of the guardian or the custody of things foreign takeovers (or true copy of a copy).
8. On the certificate request to be sent to the Ministry of the family courts make the relevant entries in the logbook of the licence (annex 3).
9. the family courts by issuing a certificate, the Ministry carried out on their record card-counting journal (annex 4).
10. the guardian of the licence issued shall register the certificate of family courts log. The licence certificate signed by its recipient log.
11. the certificate log page number, cauršuj and stamped with the stamp of the family courts.
12. The certificate shall be issued if: 12.1. previously issued certificate is lost, become unserviceable or unlawfully deprived;
12.2. the guardian has changed;
12.3. the existing custody have changed the child's personal data;
12.4. has changed in child custody.
13. Certificate issued by the guardian again fosters, which is located under the supervision of the custody case.
14. The licence shall be submitted for repeated family courts for the Ministry or send it by post to: 14.1. certificate request;
14.2. a written application in which the guardian's valid need to receive a licence;
14.3. the previously issued certificate if it has become unfit for use, changed personal data guardian, guardianship of the child in personal data or the number of children in custody.
15. Certificate valid until family courts in a decision on the dismissal of the guardian or the cancellation or until such time as the timed one of the rules referred to in paragraph 12.
16. the family courts within five working days after the decision on the dismissal or withdrawal of the guardian shall submit to the Ministry or send it by post to: 16.1. certified on guardian family courts dismissal or removal (or a copy of the transcript);
16.2. the guardian's certificate.
17. The Ministry of these terms at the bottom of the type referred to in paragraph 16.2. license is voided and about the counting journal records, indicating the grounds for revocation and the date. Cancelled licence included in the list of invalid certificates and destroyed according to the laws that govern the destruction of documents.
18. If accepted for family courts decision on suspension of the guardian, the guardian puts the guardian's certificate to the family courts. The passed certificate is issued to the guardian, if the guardian resume to perform the duties of guardian.
19. The certificate shall be issued to temporary guardian, līdzaizbildn, especially the guardian or legal guardian appointed by will.
20. Līdzaizbildn, or the special guardian issued certificate valid on presentation of the certified statement of decision, fosters the līdzaizbildņ or special guardian duties.
21. the guardian, who appointed legal deals between the child and the parents or guardian, the licence shall be issued.
22. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister, the Defense Minister a. Slakter a children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers on 24 October 2006, regulations no 863 licence description Guardians 1. Guardian's certificate (hereinafter certificate) is 54 x 86 mm-size document.
2. the front of the certificate (front) is the following: 2.1 certificate upper part (middle) the title of the document "the guardian", "certificate Līdzaizbildņ certificate" or "certificate" of the special guardian;
2.2. the card, printed in red and the other under another, the words: "name", "last name", "ID code". Those against the appropriate entries in the black;
2.3. certificate on the left side of the scanned photograph of the guardian (19 x 25 mm);
2.4. above the photos indicate the number of the licence; back in black printed abbreviation for "no" is the number of septiņzīmj;
2.5. the words "Certificate issued by" printed in black; those against the black of the certificate, the name of the issuing authority;
2.6. the words "Certificate was issued based on" printed in black. Those with black out matches.
3. the certificate on the other side (reverse) are the following: 3.1 the upper part of the certificate – Ministerial title (printed in black): "the child of the Republic of Latvia and the Ministry of the family";
3.2. under the words "the Republic of LATVIA, the children and Family Affairs Ministry" – the content of the following text (one line, printed in black): "children in Custody:";
3.3. under the words "children in Custody:" are the words (printed in red and another one line after another): "name", "last name", "ID code". Make the appropriate entries under them in black;
3.4. the bottom part of the certificate in two rows lay out the following text: the content of the first line-"certificate in the event of loss or finding" in the second line, "make a phone xxxxxxx" (indicated by a specific phone number).
4. Licence incorporates the following security:
4.1. printing double-sided on white-grey colour all over the certificates (except for the location and photos complement the small national coat-of-arms position) hosted by the words "the Republic of LATVIA, the children and Family Affairs Ministry";
4.2. certificate (front) in front of the colorful complement small national coat of arms image;
4.3. the licence to the front (front) in all corners and the point of intersection of the diagonals of the spaced letters BM (hologram, size 20 x 20 mm) 45-degree angle against the edge of the base, visible under ultraviolet light or normal light, turning the certificate in a specific angle.
The children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 24 October 2006, regulations no 863 request licences for the manufacture of the guardian no _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 20. g. ____. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ demand is (mark with x): (a) a first () 1. Fosters a phone 2 3. News on the guardian: 3.1 3.2 3.3 FirstName LastName. ID code 4. details of the children in custody: no PO box
First name last name social security number 5. date of adoption of the decision by the family courts 6. Fosters decision No. 7 attached documents (mark with x): 7.1. (a) a certified copy of the decision of the family courts 7.2. (a) the guardian's photo of 7.3. (a) the guardian's license 7.4. (a) the guardian's explanation Fosters Chairman ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ __ (signature and transcript) Z.v.
The children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 24 October 2006, regulations no 863 guardian certificate log no PO box, the date of application for the licence Certificate number certificate at the request of the requested posts about guardian license number date of issue of the licence Certificate of the recipient's signature for the first time again (the reason for requesting) first name last name social security number 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 24 October 2006, regulations no 863 guardian certificate-Accounting Journal No. BC date of issue of the licence issued to the licence number of the licence issued to the name of the family courts the President of family courts or authorized person's name or surname power number and date of issue of the Chairman or of the family courts authorised signature details of the withdrawal of the certificate the first time repeatedly cause date 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia