Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/146725
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 857 in Riga 2006 (October 17. No 54 8) amendments to the Cabinet of 15 April 2004 the Regulation No 315 "the order in which the transactions are made with milk quotas, these quotas and control procedures, as well as the calculation of the fine and collection of the order" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 7 the second subparagraph to make Cabinet on 15 April 2004 the Regulation No 315 "the order in which the transactions are made with milk quotas This quota administration and control procedures, as well as the calculation of the fine and collection of the order "(Latvian journal, 2004, 69, 144, no. 185; 2005, nr. 102) the following amendments: 1. To make paragraph 1 by the following:" 1. determines the order in which the transactions are made with milk quotas (purchase, sale, succession, modification and waiver), this quota administration and control procedures, as well as with the milk quota administration related finance charge calculation and tolling arrangements. "
2. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the milk quota administration sais wound matters the Commission consists of seven people. The Commission shall participate in the vote, three State agencies "agricultural data centre" (hereinafter referred to as the data center) and one field support service representative. In an advisory capacity in the Commission, one representative from the Latvian milk producers, dairy processors and farmers ' organizations in the Organization of the cooperation Council. The personnel of the Commission approved by the Minister of agriculture. "
3. Delete paragraph 9.
4. Make the following point 14: "14. milk producer: 14.1. conclude with one or more customers in contracts for the supply of all or part of the quota;
14.2. five working days shall inform the purchaser of milk and a data center on the change of legal status;
14.3. pay the calculated penalty data center if direct marketing annual declaration is not filed within the time limit laid down in accordance with the Commission of 30 March 2004, Regulation (EC) no 595/2004 laying down detailed rules for applying Council Regulation (EC) no 1788/2003 establishing a levy in the milk and milk products sector, paragraph 2 of article 11;
14.4. to 1 august paid the fine (if calculated) for the previous quota year milk quota exceeded: 14.4.1. milk-supply quotas to the purchaser;
14.4.2. the rural support service-direct sales quota and dairy buyer in the event of discontinuance. "
5. To express 17 as follows: "17. All submissions on the milk quota (purchase, sale, succession, modification and waiver) submitted to the data center. The data center within five working days of the record business and inform the manufacturer. "
6. Make the following point 19:19 ". If the producer died, then the person who until the approval of the law of succession act with the herd and milk quota, shall be provided to the data center application to herd and milk quota Manager status for registration. Manager fulfils all obligations with regard to milk quotas and can perform all transactions with the exception of milk quota sales. "
7. Delete paragraph 26.
8. the introductory part of paragraph 27 be expressed in the second sentence by the following: "milk quota purchase transactions can be performed in the current quota year to 15 February:".
9. The deletion of chapter IV.
10. Express 38 as follows: "38. milk producer can opt out of it own milk quotas until 31 March, submit the data center application (annex 8)."
11. Delete paragraph 39.
12. Express 25.7. subparagraph by the following: "milk fat 25.7. purchased content (as a percentage) determined not less frequently than two times a month (every 15 days) accredited testing laboratory accredited scope includes milk physico-chemical and microbiological testing (testing lab)."
13. Express 25.5 points as follows: 41.1 testing lab "every month until the tenth date electronically transmitted data center review of activities undertaken in the previous month, with the analysis of milk milk buyers who supplied the milk samples for analysis, and the number of analyses. Testing lab ensures the inspection approach to the analysis of milk accounting documentation. "
14. To complement the 42.1. subparagraph after the word "volume (kg)" with the words "value (excluding VAT), the milk fat content (percentage) and protein content (percent)".
15. Express 43 as follows: "43. milk buyer: 43.1. each year, before 1 July, submit the data center in the milk purchasing contract list (annex 9) as well as two working days notify the data center on the amendments of the contract for buying the milk;
43.2. the quota year shall monitor the manufacturer's supply quota performance under the contract concluded;
43.3. each month supply quota adjustment in accordance with the provisions of the specified formula in paragraph 27.8., and shall inform the producer of the milk delivery quota;
43.4. quotas at the end of the year in the distribution company concerned does not supply quota used proportion between milk producers, taking into account the milk quota allocated to its implementation;
43.5. collected fines from milk producers on the volume of the quota minus a maximum of 50% of the payment for milk, due to the manufacturer;
27.1. each year, before the May 10 after unused milk quota in proportion to the distribution of transmitted data center supply quotas for the annual return for each milk producer (annex 10). The annual declaration is a legal person of the stamp and signature of the supervisor;
27.2. inform the manufacturer and the data center for this rule 7.2. approval referred to at the time of the suspension, discontinuance and resumption of operation;
27.2. each milk producer, for the quantity of milk purchased average milk fat content (in percent) by using the following method: sold each period in the milk fat content shall be multiplied by the respective period the quantity of milk sold (kg), the results obtained for each period counts and the amount sold during the month divided by the total quantity of milk. If the milk fat content of about 50% different from the preceding analysis, the buyer obtained repetitive analysis of milk or use previous analysis results. If you have used in earlier analyses, the buyer together with the manufacturer shall draw up a report. The results of the previous analysis may not be used more than once;
43.9. If the producer terminates contract with the buyer, the manufacturer is issued a certificate of purchase, the quantity of milk and fats, starting from the beginning of the year, the quota and two working days notify the data center;
43.10. the document issued to the milk producers for the quantity of milk marketed and payment for the penalty, withheld in accordance with this rule at the bottom; 43.5.
43.11. pay data center calculated the penalty, if the annual declaration is not filed within the time limit laid down;
43.12. after inspection request milk sampling schedule according to the collection routes.
43.13. provide the inspection the Inspector access to the production facilities and other infrastructure assets, accounting documents, as well as provide the information requested on the milk quotas, which the Inspector considers necessary to assess the situation. "
16. Make the following subparagraphs 44.11. "each month to 44.11. sixteenth date, inform the Central Administration of statistics about each buyer's purchase of milk, the quantity of milk, the value (excluding VAT), the milk fat content (percentage) and protein content (percent)."
17. Make 49 as follows: "49. Of the national reserve of milk quotas granted to a producer or to increase its volume, if the producer of the herd is registered in the register of animals and livestock and dairy producers have completed at least 70% of the quota allocated to him in the past."
18. Deletion of 30.5 points, the words "leased the or given".
19. Make 50 as follows: ' 50. milk manufacturer in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 49 of the national reserve of the milk quota is calculated, the manufacturer's average monthly sales quota year milk quantity multiplied by the number of months remaining until the end of the year the quota. "
20. Delete 55.
21. Replace 58.3 in and 62, the word "milk" with the word "test".
22. Replace subparagraph 60.4.2., the words "dairy laboratories" with the words "testing labs".
23. Make 65. paragraph by the following: "65. Data Center fine for exceeding the quota manufacturer calculated in accordance with a Council of 29 September 2003, Regulation (EC) no 1788/2003 establishing a levy in the milk and milk products sector, the requirements of article 2. The data center of the manufacturer of the fine within the time limit did not submit annual declarations of direct sales is calculated in accordance with the Commission of 30 March 2004, Regulation (EC) no 595/2004 laying down detailed rules for applying Council Regulation (EC) no 1788/2003 establishing a levy in the milk and milk products sector, article 11, paragraph 3. The amount of the fine data center in writing to the manufacturer, the buyer and the field support service. "
24. Deletion of annex 6. Prime Minister, Minister of Finance Minister of Agriculture Spurdziņš o. m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia