Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/147275
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 876 Riga 2006 (October 24. No 55 51) amendments to Cabinet of Ministers 3 January 2006 no. 21 "provisions of the rules on State aid to agriculture in 2006 and its modalities" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth and sixth to make Cabinet 3 January 2006 no. 21 "provisions of the rules on State aid to agriculture in 2006 and its modalities" (Latvian journal, 2006, 14, 52. 92., 130. No.) the following amendments: 1. Replace paragraph 2.2 the number "9499045" with "9594045".
2. Replace paragraph 2.4, the number "2028599" with "2073599".
3. Replace paragraph 2.6 the number "2899846" with "2921126".
4. Replace the number in paragraph 2.9. "1113449" with "1002104".
5. Replace paragraph 2.11., the number and the word "1015075" to the number in lats and the word "965140 lats."
6. Replace paragraph 26 of annex 2 of the introductory part of the number and the word "291323" to the number in lats and the word "303323 lats."
7. Replace annex 2 in Figure 16.3 and the word "late" with the number 28048 and the word "late" 40048.
8. Replace annex 2, paragraph 53 of the introductory paragraph, the number "100000" with the number "108000".
9. Replace annex 2 in paragraph 53.2. "with" 20000 "12000".
10. Replace annex 2, paragraph 80 of the number "100000" with the number "105000".
11. Replace annex 2 in paragraph 99 of the number "with" the number "795000 725000".
12. To supplement the annex to chapter XII by the following: "XII. acquisition of material for breeding in breeding material 112. Latvia's acquisition of agricultural animal breeding materials use in improving the gene pool of animals, in order to facilitate a productive animals, reproductive characteristics and genetic quality and store outlets.
113. the subsidy amount has been allocated 150000 lats (including VAT).
114. The subsidy is paid on the purchase of breeding livestock in Latvia from holdings which have got variety cultivation status according to the legislation the criteria for breed animal breeding farms.
115. The Pretenders-2006 November 1, submit the relevant application to the breeding of the variety. The application shall be accompanied by: 115.1. animal use, reproduction and distribution of the plan implemented without increasing the overall herd in the number of breeding animals;
115.2. application, which indicates the following information on the purchased animal: 115.2.1. species;
115.3. agricultural education a copy of identity document.
116. the breeders ' organisation of the Ministry of agriculture created a Commission to deliver an opinion on the appropriate farm viability and comply with hygiene, animal protection and environmental minimum requirements.
117. the distribution of Grants across sectors determined in paragraph 116 of those rules, the Commission said.
118. eligible funded actions: 118.1. subsidies for the purchase of breeding material pays 40 percent of the breeding material value, not including insurance, transport and packaging costs. Subsidies will be increased by 10 percent, if they are located in a less-favoured area according to the Council of 17 May 1999, Regulation (EC) No 1257/1999 of the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund, support for rural development 19 criteria laid down in article. The subsidy is paid after the field support the submitted documents proving the transaction and payment;
118.2. to the applicant would receive subsidies, the tripartite contract is closed with the support services, the relevant breed animal breeding farm owners and applicants for the purchase of breeding material and further use. The contract may provide for an advance payment, but no more than 50procent of the total amount of the subsidy.
119. Agreement specifies: 119.1. the use of breeding material;
119.2. control functions and responsibility for non-compliance with the conditions of the contract;
119.3. subsidies rules.
120. Subsidies can qualify if the transactions made during the period from January 1, 2006 to December 15, 2006.
121-2006 November 20th meeting of the Commission shall agree on the use of funding granted for the purchase of breeding material, as well as, if necessary, on the reallocation of funding between sectors.
122. the purchase of breeding material shall not be financed under other State aid programs. "
13. the supplement to annex 3 the first sentence of paragraph 28 behind the numbers and the word "1 November" with the words "If the aid program's compliance with the Treaty establishing the European Community is the European Commission decision".
14. the supplement to annex 3 the first sentence of paragraph 50 behind the numbers and the word "1 November" with the words "If the aid program's compliance with the Treaty establishing the European Community is the European Commission decision".
15. Replace paragraph 2 of annex 4, the number "2028599" with "2073599".
16. Replace annex 4, paragraph 2.1.1., the number "with" the number "208000 183000".
17. Replace annex 4 paragraph 2.6. "" with the number "400000 420000".
18. Express 4. paragraph 3 of the annex by the following: "3. the subsidies provided for lats 208000:3.1 courses, seminars, workshops, conferences and visits to Congress, and in the end, Studi abroad and to participate in the global competition-70000 ploughman lats;
3.2. international agricultural, veterinary, food, rural development, forestry and fisheries industry conference in Latvia-lats, 128000 t.sk. 50000 dollars-to continue the food and Agriculture Organisation 2006 Conference of the European regional preparations and to ensure the progress of the Conference in Riga, 15000 dollars-world bank Conference, 10000 lat-LLKC fifteen years between the folksy Conference;
3.3. membership of Latvian scientists held in the European Commission study of coordination meetings-10000. "
19. Replace annex 6, paragraph 2, the figure "2899846" with "2921126".
20. Annex 8 supplemented with 14.1 points as follows: 14.1 if the applicant "deadline can not implement the measures laid down in the draft, it's up to 2006 1 November submission field support regional agricultural administration. On the basis of the application, Field support services in the regional agricultural administration concluded with the applicant a contract for implementation of the measures provided for in the project up to June 1, 2007. "
21. Replace annex 9 of the introductory paragraph, the number "1113449" with "1002104".
22. Replace paragraph 5 of the annex, the number "with" the number "45120 45185."
23. Make 11. paragraph 21 of the annex by the following: "21. State aid for the supply of milk products in preschool educational institutions and 1.-4. class of trainees is co-financed by the milk prices of heat-treated milk in packages greater than 250 ml. The amount of aid is $0.25 per liter of milk."
24. Deletion of annex 11, Chapter VII.
25. To supplement annex 12 with 2.5 points below the following: "2.5. seed potato certification of 40000 cover 26. Supplement 12. Chapter VI of the annex with the following wording:" VI. Potato solely development 30. Subsidy aims to ensure the development of the potato farm sēklaudzētāj and certified potato seed materials.
31.50 lats of the subsidy granted by the State plant protection service, to cover the potato seed certification solely related to the potato farms in 2006 for two bacteriological analyses to detect the bright ring of potato (Clavibacter michiganes a subsp. sepedonicus) and dark brown rot disease (Ralstonia solanacearum) in Potato tubers in the sample.
32. the national plant protection service in until November 15, 2006 and December 1, 2006 submitted to the rural support service summary of work carried out.
33. the rural support service, based on the submitted summaries of work carried out, the cost of subsidies the State plant protection service.
34. the implementation of the control of ring rot of potato program in 2006-2008, potato farms does not apply solely to the laws on the national plant protection service of paid services rendered. "
27. To supplement annex 13 with 2.6 and 2.7 of the subparagraph as follows: "2.6. primary livestock production, processing, storage and marketing of new construction, existing buildings for renovation or reconstruction and purchase of the equipment, to ensure that the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 April 2006, the rule no 286" minimum safety requirements and zaķveidīg of poultry meat chain small amounts ";
2.7. potato processing building reconstruction or renovation. "
28. Delete paragraph 5 of annex 13.
29. To supplement annex 13 with 8.1 points as follows:
"8.1 applicants for J deadline cannot implement this annex 2.1. and 2.2. bottom measures referred to in paragraph 1, 2006 until November submission field support regional agricultural administration. On the basis of the application, Field support services in the regional agricultural administration concluded with the applicant for the measure of agreement to June 1, 2007. If a person qualifies for this annex 2.6 and 2.7, referred it to 1 November 2006 submit Field support services business, copies of the supporting documents for the implementation of the measures concerned. Field support service contract to the tenderer. The contract provides for a settlement document delivery services in the Field until June 1, 2007. "
30. Replace paragraph 10 of annex 14, the number and the word "1 November" with the number and the word "15 December". Prime Minister-Minister of Agriculture Minister Slakter a.-Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia