Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/147554
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 914 in 2006 Riga 6 November (pr. No. 57 15) arrangements of psychoactive substances dependent persons receive social rehabilitation services Issued under the social services and social assistance law article 3, second subparagraph, and article 17, first paragraph and the Child Protection Act, article 48 and 49 of the fifth of the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the procedure of psychoactive substances – alcohol, narcotic, toxic or other intoxicating substances – dependent children and adult's State budget receive social rehabilitation services (hereinafter services) to bring that person to the renunciation of the use of psychoactive substances, thereby improving their physical and mental health and promoting the return of a full life.
2. the service provider is a social service provider registered in the register of a person (hereinafter referred to as the social rehabilitation institution), which according to the legislation on public procurement has gained the right to provide services and ensure the provision of services according to the requirements of this regulation.
3. Children Services receives the full motivation and treatment course in the State medical institution or at narkolog in a certain course of treatment. Children services can get repetitive, as well as to complete the course receive the service after the age of 18, if its full completion the rest no more than six months.
4. Adult Services receives a full course of treatment. The minor person services can get repetitive, but not more frequently than once every two years.
II. The order in which children receive services 5. a child could receive services, the child's legal representative (parents, guardian, family courts or authorities of the ārpusģimen care driver) by the municipal social services according to the child's place of residence: 5.1 the written submissions about the need to receive the service;
5.2. the opinion of the narkolog in accordance with the provisions of annex 1, which contains the diagnosis, the preferred social rehabilitation and an indication that the child does not have this provision 2. contraindications listed in the annex;
5.3. the extract from the outpatient patient medical record of the child's general health condition (form 027/u).
6. the legal representative of the child receiving the application, the municipal social service: 6.1. three working days evaluate the child's social environment and contacts and shall draw up an assessment of the Act;
6.2. within three working days following that rule referred to in paragraph 5 of document receipt (if the document meets the requirements) shall take a decision on the document and the child's social environment and the assessment of the Act the dispatch contact social service administration;
UR6.3.kam era child social rehabilitation institution located in social work with persons who are living together in the same household with the child, as well as others that affect a child's social behavior;
6.4. If necessary, after the social rehabilitation services carried out social work with children and persons living together in the same household with the child, as well as others that affect a child's social behavior;
6.5. cooperate with social rehabilitation institutions, ensuring the exchange of information and shall promote the integration of children in society;
6.6. If needed, provide child and his legal representative with them to go to a social rehabilitation institution.
7. the management of a social service of one working day: easy UR7.1.izv the documents;
UR7.2.pie takes the decision on the provision of services and service providers, the child's intake of queued service or refusal to grant services (unless you have complied with these rules) and inform the child's legal representative and the municipal social services;
7.3. where a decision has been taken to provide child services: child's statutory 7.3.1 shall issue the representative appointed to the child social rehabilitation institutions;
UR7.3.2.nos get this provision in paragraph 5 above and the child's social environment and the assessment of contact service provider.
8. Service Provider: 8.1 introduces children and his legal representative for the social rehabilitation of the internal rules of the institution;
8.2. the legal representative of the child or the child if he is older than 15, contract for services, rights and obligations of the parties, provided that he undertakes to stop the use of psychoactive substances, but the service provider supports the protection of the information, the multidisciplinary and differential treatment depending on the person's age and needs, as well as positive rehabilitation;
8.3. stop to provide services if, due to changes in the health status of the child requires medical treatment medical institution. Services resumed when the child no longer requires medical treatment medical institution;
8.4. upon completion of the course of service and if the service is terminated, the child's legal representative shall issue a certificate of social rehabilitation course completion or termination, as well as inform the municipal social services and narkolog, who issued the rule referred to in point 5.2.
III. Arrangements for the adult receives Services 9. to a person of legal age can receive services, it shall present to the municipal social services according to the following documents: residence 9.1. written submissions about the need to receive the service;
9.2. the opinion of the narkolog in accordance with the provisions of annex 1, which contains information about the diagnosis, the treatment rate, complete the preferred duration of social rehabilitation and the indication that the person does not have this provision 2. contraindications listed in the annex;
9.3. the extract from the outpatient patient medical record of the person's general health condition (form 027/u).
10. The municipal social service after this provision referred to in paragraph 9 of document receipt: 10.1. three working days after the receipt of the document (if the document meets the requirements), shall take a decision on the transmission of social service administration;
UR10.2.kam era the minor person is on social rehabilitation institutions in social work with her family, who live with him in the same household, as well as others affecting the social behaviour of the person concerned;
10.3. If necessary, after the social rehabilitation services carried out social work with the person who received the service, the family and the persons who live together with this person in the same household, as well as other persons affected by the person's social behavior;
10.4. cooperate with social rehabilitation institutions, ensure the exchange of information and promoting the integration of persons in society.
11. the management of a social service within five working days: easy UR11.1.izv the documents;
UR11.2.pie takes the decision on the provision of services and the service provider, admitted in a row to receive the service or refusal to grant services (unless you have complied with these rules) and shall inform the person concerned and the municipal social services;
11.3. where a decision has been taken to provide services: 11.3.1. issue the person posting the information on the social rehabilitation of no;
UR11.3.2.nos get this rule 9. documents referred to a service provider.
12. Service Provider: 12.1 introduces the rehabilitation of persons with social bodies internal rules;
12.2. the parties to the Treaty on the conditions of service provision, the rights and obligations of the parties, provided that he undertakes to stop the use of psychoactive substances, but the service provider supports the protection of the information, the multidisciplinary and differential treatment depending on the person's age and needs, as well as positive rehabilitation;
12.3. interrupt the person to provide services in the following cases: 12.3.1. the person lost the motivation for service, and they attest to the written submissions of the service provider;
12.3.2. the person health changes need treatment medical institution. Services resumed when the person no longer need treatment medical institution;
12.3.3. the person does not comply or grossly violates the social rehabilitation institutions internal rules and conditions of the contract;
12.4. after completion of the course and of the services if the services are stopped, the person shall be issued a certificate of social rehabilitation course completion or termination, as well as inform the person's place of residence and the narkolog of social services, who issued the rule referred to in 9.2.
IV. Closing questions 13. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 April 2003 regulations no 246 "procedures of psychoactive substances dependent children receive social rehabilitation services and requirements for social rehabilitation service providers" (Latvian journal, 2003, 72 no; 2004, nr. 131).
14. Provisions relating to the social rehabilitation services provides the consent minors enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 10 November 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers on 6 November 2006, regulations no 914 Narkolog's opinion on the need for the social rehabilitation of psychoactive substances depend on the person's Welfare Minister d. Staķ annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 6 November 2006, regulations no 914 contraindications social rehabilitation services 1. Alcohol, narcotic, psychotropic or other addictive substance intoxication or withdrawal syndrome.
2. Psychotic Disorders.
3. An adaptation disorder with suicidāl thoughts and behavior.
4. Personality and behavioural disorders diseases of the brain, damage or malfunction.
5. by the decompensation of personality disorders.
6. Moderately severe and severe mental retardation.
7. Somatic disease who need special intensive investigation and treatment (can be taken in a State of remission).
8. movement and coordination expressed disorders.
9. Public danger.
Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia