The Procedure For The Grant, Administered And Monitored By The European Union's Support For The Supply Of Milk Products Intended For Learners In General Education Institutions
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā piešķir, administrē un uzrauga Eiropas Savienības atbalstu piena produktu piegādei, kas paredzēti izglītojamiem vispārējās izglītības iestādēs
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/148129
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 932 Riga 2006 14 November (pr. No 59 33) the procedure for the grant, administered and monitored by the European Union's support for the supply of milk products intended for learners in general education institutions Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth and seventh subparagraph 1. determines the order in which grant, administered and monitored by the European Union's support for the supply of milk products intended for learners in general education institutions (hereinafter referred to as aid), taking into account the information on dairy products and their maximum prices (annex 1).
2. the rural support service (hereinafter service) according to the European Commission in 2000 11 December to Regulation (EC) No 2707/2000 laying down rules for applying Council Regulation (EC) No 1255/1999 as regards Community aid for supplying milk and certain milk products to pupils in educational establishments (hereinafter Regulation No 2707/2000) is the competent authority granting, administering and monitoring support.
3. the aid shall be granted for the supply of milk products intended for learners of Regulation No 2707/2000 article 2, paragraph 1, "a", "b" and "c" in referred to general educational institutions.
4.Uz aid can apply Regulation No 2707/2000, article 6, paragraph 2, "a", "b" and "c" candidates referred.
5. the aid shall be granted to applicants who have received the approval of the service. To be approved, the applicant shall submit a written application to the Department. The application shall be accompanied by the food and veterinary service issued certificates of recognition or a copy of the registration certificate.
6. Service within five working days after the decision in writing to the applicant for the approval of the aid.
7. the Department may withdraw or suspend approval if the applicant does not comply with Regulation No 2707/2000.
8. For support, an applicant shall submit the service: 8.1. application for aid;
8.2. the education authorities in the written acknowledgement of receipt of the learner and the number of days of training (if the application in question during the school year shall be submitted for the first time). About changes in the information specified in the certificate, the applicant shall inform the service five working days;
8.3. report showing under the support program delivered by the use of milk products per day (annex 2);
8.4. the supply and distribution of supporting documents supporting documents for payment in a separate record showing the assisted milk products. Eligible dairy products the quantity supplied is determined in litres.
9. in accordance with Regulation No 2707/2000, article 11 of the conditions of the application for aid shall be for one calendar month, regardless of the amount of the aid.
10. the Department, in accordance with Regulation No 2707/2000 of the article 13 requirements, based on the written request of the applicant, the applicant paid the advance.
11. in order to implement support measures for monitoring, service control product supply accounting documents and checks.
12. supports the applicant provides service opportunities to carry out inspections.
13. the service shall be drawn up on the inspections carried out written inspection report.
14. the supply of milk products and the realization of the learner's general education institutions in accordance with the food business regulatory laws.
15. Service on the need to support the program involved the inspection of food businesses in writing inform the food and veterinary service.
16. by paragraph 15 of these rules of receipt of the information referred to the food and veterinary service checks included in the support programme for dairy products compliance with Regulation No 2707/2000, article 3, paragraph 6 of the said requirements. On the examination of food and veterinary service shall prepare a written report and sends it to the service.
17. the Ministry of agriculture under Regulation No 2707/2000 article 15 requirements, provide information to the European Commission.
18. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, Regulation No 563 "procedure is given, administered and monitored by the European Union's support for the supply of milk products to the learner's general educational institutions" (Latvian journal, 2004, 103 no; 2005, 68 no).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 November 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 14 November 2006, the Regulation No. 932 of the maximum prices of milk products in general education institutions no PO box
Milk product portions of price (LVL with VAT) category according to the European Commission of 29 April 2004, Regulation (EC) no 816/2004 amending Regulation (EC) No 2707/2000 laying down rules for applying Council Regulation (EC) No 1255/1999 as regards Community aid for supplying milk and certain milk products to pupils in educational establishments if the product is the packaging of milk up to the 250 ml of milk, if the product is packaged greater than 200 ml 250 ml 1 250 ml.
Heat-treated milk with or without additives 0.18 0.05 0.06 I 2.
Whole milk yoghurt 0.18 0.14 0.17 I 3.
Heat-treated milk 2.5% with or without additives 0.18 0.05 0.06 III 4.
Heat-treated milk, 2%, with or without additives 0.18 0.05 0.06 IV 5.
Semi-skimmed milk with or without additives 0.18 0.05 0.06 g 6.
Semi-skimmed milk yoghurt 0.18 0.14 0.17 g note. * Portions of the prices indicated in the table, including transportation and distribution costs.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 2 Cabinet on 14 November 2006, the Regulation No. 932 review on the use of milk products delivered to Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia