Provisions On The Quality Requirements For Raw Milk Intended For The Manufacture Of Cheese With A Maturation Period Of At Least 60 Days, And Quality Assessment Of Conformity
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par kvalitātes prasībām svaigpienam, kas paredzēts siera ražošanai ar nogatavināšanas laiku vismaz 60 dienas, un kvalitātes atbilstības novērtēšanu
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/148128
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 931 in Riga in 2006 14 November (pr. No 59 32) the provisions on the quality requirements for raw milk intended for the manufacture of cheese with a maturation period of at least 60 days, and quality assessment of conformity Issued in accordance with the law of food surveillance article 4, fourth paragraph 1. determines the quality requirements for raw milk intended for the manufacture of cheese with a maturation period of at least 60dien (hereinafter referred to as the cheese), and the order in which evaluates compliance with raw milk quality requirements.
2. the food business operator who produces or collects cheese intended for the production of raw milk, comply with the requirements laid down in European Parliament and Council of 29 April 2004, Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs (hereinafter referred to as the European Parliament and Council Regulation No 852/2004) of annex I of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2004, Regulation (EC) No 853/2004 laying down specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin (hereinafter referred to as the European Parliament and Council Regulation No 853/2004) Annex III, section IX, chapter I, with the exception of chapter I, part III, paragraph 3.
3. Food business operators producing cheese, comply with the requirements laid down in European Parliament and Council Regulation No 852/2004 and in annex I to the European Parliament and Council Regulation No 853/2004, annex III, section IX, chapter II.
4. milk producer may sell raw milk cheese production, if cows are selected according to the requirements of the laws of the State of the animals present in the surveillance of communicable diseases surveillance and control, and they have not found the causative agents of infectious diseases.
5. milk producer may sell raw milk cheese production Compa food we if the food companies have contracted for: 5.1 buying of raw milk;
5.2 raw milk laboratory investigations under this provision 7. pun kt.
6. Raw milk cheese production, if it is used for: 6.1. white or white with a yellow hue;
6.2. with raw milk characteristic smell and taste, without any other flavour and perfume;
6.3. liquid, with a smooth consistency, without mechanical or other at mai mix.
7. Cheese may be used for the production of raw milk, which meet the following demands in question: 7.1 total 30 bacteria? C per ml of milk (geometric average value obtained for the two-month period, with at least two samples a month) does not exceed 300000 colony forming units;
7.2. the total number of somatic cells per ml of milk (geometric average value obtained for the three-month period, with at least one sample a month) not exceeding 500000 somatic cell.
8. If the food business operators in the event of a dispute about the raw milk quality testing results, the food and veterinary service by going to the clouded the written request of a party having raw milk samples and sent to the laboratory for the investigation, which is accredited by the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau ' to a standard LVSENIS/IEC 17025:2005" the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements ", or to another Member State of the European Union notified body for which the Ministry of Economic Affairs has published a notice in the newspaper "journal".
9. Expenses associated with raw milk sampling, investigation and preparation of the opinion on the results of the examination shall be borne by the applicant.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 November 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia