Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 3 April 2001, Regulation No 155 Of "minimum Safety Requirements For Dietary Foods For Special Medical Purposes And Requirements Marking '
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 3.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.155 "Obligātās nekaitīguma prasības diētiskajai pārtikai cilvēkiem ar veselības traucējumiem un prasības marķējumam"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/148127
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 930 in 2006 14 November (pr. No 59 31) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 3 April 2001, regulations No 155 "minimum safety requirements for dietary foods for special medical purposes and requirements marking" Issued under the food surveillance law article 4, second and third subparagraphs, and article 13 of the third to make the Cabinet 3 April 2001 rules no 155 "in its safety requirements the possibility of dietetic food for people with disabilities and the marking" (Latvian journal in 2001, 56 no; 2003, 25 no) the following amendments: 1. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 3 May 1989 directive 89/398/EEC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to foodstuffs intended for particular nutritional uses;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 December 1996, Directive 96/84/EC amending Directive 89/398/EEC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to foodstuffs intended for particular nutritional uses;
3) Commission of 25 March 1999, Directive 1999/21/EC on dietary foods for special medical purposes;
4) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 June 1999, Directive 1999/41/EC amending Directive 89/398/EEC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to foodstuffs intended for particular nutritional uses;
5) Commission 2001 15 February Directive 2001/15/EC on substances that may be added for specific nutritional purposes in foods for particular nutritional products;
6) Commission of 21 March 2006, Directive 2006/34/EC amending the annex to Directive 2001/15/EC as regards the inclusion of certain substances. "
2. To express 3.1.8. subparagraph by the following: "category-pteroilmonoglutamīnskāb 1.8 calcium-L-metilfolāt ' 3. Express 3. item 2.2. subparagraph by the following:" 2.2. magnesium (Mg) magnesium acetate magnesium carbonate magnesium chloride magnesium oxide magnesium gluconate magnesium hydroxide magnesium sulfate magnesium salts of orthophosphoric acid magnesium citrate magnesium glycerophosphate magnesium lactate magnesium L-aspartate "4. To express 3.2.4. subparagraph by the following: ' 2.4. iron (Fe) ferrous citrate ferrous carbonate of ferric ammonium citrate sodium ferric diphosphate ferric saccharate ferrous gluconate of the ferrous lactate ferrous sulphate ferrous fumarate ferric diphosphate (ferric pyrophosphate) reduced iron (Carbonyl + electrolytic + hydrogen-) ferrous bisglycinate "Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia