Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 15 November 2005, The Regulation No 857 "provisions Of Social Guarantees For The Orphan And Without Parental Care For The Child Who Is Left Ārpusģimen's Care, As Well As At The End Of The Ārpusģimen Care"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 15.novembra noteikumos Nr.857 "Noteikumi par sociālajām garantijām bārenim un bez vecāku gādības palikušajam bērnam, kurš ir ārpusģimenes aprūpē, kā arī pēc ārpusģimenes aprūpes beigšanās"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/148123
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 926 in Riga in 2006 14 November (pr. No 59 21) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 15 November 2005, the Regulation No 857 "provisions of social guarantees for the orphan and without parental care for the child who is left ārpusģimen's care, as well as of the end of care ārpusģimen" Issued under the Child Protection Act, article 12 of the fourth subparagraph and article 43 first paragraph to make the Cabinet of 15 November 2005, the Regulation No 857 "provisions of social guarantees for the orphan and without parental care the child left who is in the care of the ārpusģimen, as well as at the end of the ārpusģimen care "(Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 184; 2006, 11 no) the following amendments: 1. Express 7, second sentence the following wording:" the child reached the age of majority card is issued, if he continually onsite continues training in one of the educational statutory education (primary education, secondary education, higher education) and under the education laws governing procedures to successfully acquire the educational program. "
2. Make the following point 12: ' 12. Age of majority reached the child card is issued each year until the school year October 1. "
3. Replace paragraph 16, the words "that the child is successful in this educational institution full-time student" with the words "that the child is learning and education in accordance with the laws governing procedures to successfully acquire the appropriate education in this institution."
4. Replace paragraph 17, the word "three" with the word "five".
5. Supplement with 17.1 points as follows: "17.1 these terms set out in point 15 in the event a child or have reached the age of majority child, receive a new certificate (pagastties) in the family courts while transferring a previously issued certificate. Fosters the certificate (pagastties) in two weeks, submit or transmit to the Ministry by mail. "
6. Replace paragraph 18, second sentence, the word "seven" with the word "five".
7. Make a point 20 as follows: "Ministry that 20 15, 18 and 19 of the certificate referred to in paragraph shall be cancelled, inserted in the list of invalid certificates and amend the entry in the journal of accounting, indicating the grounds for revocation and the date. 15 and 19 of these rules referred to in the licence destroyed according to laws and regulations that govern the destruction of documents. "
8. Add to 29 after the word "municipality" with the words "which family courts (pagastties), adopted decision about child care" ārpusģimen.
9. Express 31 the following: "31. If you have reached the age of majority child continuously training General or vocational educational institution, under the education laws governing procedures to successfully acquire the educational program and is not entered into the marriage, the municipality that family courts (pagastties), adopted decision about child care ārpusģimen, he shall be paid a monthly expense allowance of not less than the State social security benefits. "
10. Express 2.9.2. subparagraph by the following: "9.2. educational information that the child is learning and education in accordance with the laws governing procedures to successfully acquire the education in this institution."
11. To supplement the annex to the bottom paragraph 9.4 as follows: "the certificate previously issued 9.4."
12. To make the annex by the following: "4. in the annex to Cabinet of 15 November 2005, regulations no 857 certificate social security for Accounting Journal No. p. c. Date of issue of the licence number of the licence issued by the news about children's period of validity of the licence issued to the family courts (pagastties) the name of the family courts (pagastties) President or an authorized person, and the name of the token number and date of issue of the family courts (pagastties) the President or authorized person signature of the news of the cancellation of the certificate first name last name first time repeatedly cause date 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 '' Prime Minister a. Halloween children's and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia