Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/148769
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 956 Riga, 21 November 2006 (pr. No 61 5. §) rules for the National Museum of the stock Issued in accordance with article 13 of the law of the Museum's tenth i. General questions 1. establish national museum item (hereinafter referred to as the National inventory), replenishment, inventory and conservation policy, the treatment of the objects and collections (the subject), as well as the order in which items can be disposed of and removed from the national inventory or temporarily exported outside the country.
2. Accredited museums (museums) and other persons whose property is in the possession of the national inventory or items, are responsible for these rules set conditions for their accounting, storage and use.
3. Museum Director (Manager) under these rules determine the internal arrangements for the ownership or possession of the Museum takes place in the national inventory, replenishment, inventory, storage, and use.
4. the ownership or possession of the Museum in the national inventory, replenishment, inventory, storage, and disposal of the objects within it directs employee (hereinafter referred to as the Librarian of the item), which is authorised by Museum Director (Manager).
5. The inventory custodians shall ensure: 5.1 the national inventory of museum objects and retained under these regulations;
5.2. National inventory of museum objects accounting documentation;
5.3.to Museum of the qualifications of the professionals whose work involves the Museum's national inventory item tracking and save.
6. Documentation relating to the Museum's national inventory items, aligned with the inventory custodians. Stock keeper instructions on the subject of the national inventory tracking, storage, preservation, restoration and use of the horse are bound to each employee of the Museum.
7. Hiring and releasing of the job of the librarian, draw up a stock transfer and adoption of legislation, where entry to the Museum's national inventory item number of units according to the inventory books, Museum national inventory item tracking list and nature of the documentation of the national inventory of Museum object storage conditions.
8. National inventory of museum objects, storage, preserved in the restoration or maintenance of the information, personnel recruitment and dismissal from work into line with the inventory custodians.
9. National inventory of Museum objects (as a whole or in separate parts of the item) shall be deposited in one or more of the persons responsible for civil law.
10. Recruiting and releasing of the job of a national inventory of museum objects civil responsible employee finds this item (or its separate parts) and accounting documentation after this item (or its separate parts) shall draw up a transfer verification and acceptance.
11. The national inventory of the Museum's research staff provide subject matter that Museum Director (Manager) commissioned to lead the Museum's research. On the Museum's national inventory research subject of the responsible employee of the Museum's inventory policy development work.
12. the Museum Director (Manager) the authorised Member of staff carrying out the economic work supports these rules laid down in the National inventory of the Museum's object storage conditions, storage and exhibit spaces and sanitārtehnisk electrical condition, safety and security, fire alarm activities, as well as the repair and space surveillance, a national inventory of museum objects, storage, preservation and restoration of the logistic supply. All jobs in the National inventory of Museum preservation of objects of Museum Director (Manager) of the authorized officer carrying out the economic work consistent with the inventory custodians.
13. each Museum operates the Museum's inventory. The Commission considers that any matter related to the national inventory of museum objects. The Museum inventory Commission headed by the librarian for the item.
14. the item of the Museum Commission at least three museum technicians. If the Museum is less than three professionals, Museum inventory includes Museum Commission profile according to specialists from other institutions or bodies, which are subordinated to museum work. The Museum inventory Commission approved the Museum Director (Manager).
15. The Museum's inventory in the work of the Commission for the non-voting advisors may invite experts from different sectors.
16. If the Museum's restoration Department, works in the Museum the Museum's preservation and restoration of the item, the Council, headed by the librarian or the item the Museum Director (Manager), authorized by the employee to carry out restoration work.
17. If you are not a specialist restoration in the Museum, there's a call for certified.
18. the inventory of the Museum's acquisition policy and research strategies determine the Museum's Scientific Council. The functions of the Scientific Council may delegate the item on inventory of the Museum Commission.
19. National inventory items can be stored together in the Museum or on a decentralised basis.
20. the application referred to in these provisions before the period within which, and the procedure shall be determined by the administrative regulations governing the process.
II. National inventory and replenishment of stocks of 21 national consists of objects that have a cultural, artistic, or scientific value for a Memorial.
22. the implementation of each function of the Museum provides the parent item. It saved and become supplement can form at the moment and exchange the item.
23. The parent item is the subject of the Museum, which is a heritage, art, economic, and scientific value of the Memorial and meeting the Museum's mission and an inventory of staffing policy.
24. At the moment is: 24.1. Museum object of the other copies, if the item is the analog of the Museum in the object copies;
24.2. the museum objects, made of kultūrizglītojoš research or exposure;
24.3. not enough explored the museum items that their research could include the parent item;
15.2. the poor condition of museum objects that by their restoration could include the parent item;
15.2. the museum objects from the persistent and unverified material.
25. Exchange item is: 25.1. museum pieces that do not meet the Museum's mission and an inventory of staffing policy;
25.2. the Exchange bought the museum objects;
25.3. gifts and bequests, if the donor or novēlētāj agrees to the use of the object of the Museum for the Exchange.
25.4.no public and private institutions for the exchange of museum objects adopted;
25.5. the Museum object of the other copies of the parent item or, if the Museum at the moment is the subject of the Museum's analog copies;
15.9. the Museum's objects, which counted from the parent item inventory, in accordance with the Commission decision of the Museum and the Museum of public administration;
25.7. museum pieces, from entered at the moment in accordance with the decision of the Commission of the item of the Museum and Museum Director (Manager) of the order.
26. the Museum adds to its ownership or possession of the existing national inventory according to the Museum's mission, its general objectives and themes, target audiences, specific period of time and territory, established the Museum rules (statutes, rules of procedure, the Treaty), as well as the Museum's inventory of staffing policy. A decision on the inclusion of the subject property in the possession of the Museum or the existing national inventory takes Museum Director (Manager), taking into account the opinion of the Commission the item of the Museum.
27. National inventory replenishment are: 27.1. gifts and purchases;
27.2. the takeover of public and private institutions;
27.3. the object of the muzejisk and the Museum;
27.4. the expedition;
17.1. bequests and legacies;
17.2. the task of the Museum made items.
28. Application for private collections or the subject of the muzejisk (there can muzejisk item-) into the national inventory of Museum examined Government. The decision, museums, public administrations take into account the provisions of paragraph 21 of the national inventory building criteria and Latvian museums Council opinion.
III. National inventory item transfer or removal from the national inventory of Museum property or 29.No owned the national inventory can dispose: 29.1. the Museum's subject matter, which, according to the Museum rules (statutes, regulation: an Mentha, contract) and item collecting policy does not comply with the Museum's mission;
29.2. the Museum's objects, if the Museum is being reorganized;
29.3. individual copies of the object of the Museum when the parent item in the Museum is an analog copies;
29.4. the object of the Museum when the Museum cannot ensure its preservation.
30. to forfeit property in or possession of the Museum of the national inventory of objects, the Museum's Director (leader) submitted to the Museum within the Museum's inventory application and Commission meeting statement. If the disposal of the grounds in this provision complies with paragraph 29 of the said conditions, the Government Museum published the newspaper "Latvian journal" information on movable Museum object. Museum of the month following the announcement of the date of the published can apply to acquire movable Museum object. Museum submissions examined and adopted the decision of the National Museum Authority, having regard to the opinion of the Board of the Museum of Latvia.
31. Muzejisk, which is part of the national inventory, you can dispose of a museum or other accredited in the Republic of Latvia registered person.
32. If a museum or other person whose property is the subject of the national inventory, wants to dispose of it and put a museum that has been agreed for the acquisition of the Museum the subject property, the subject's owner or his authorized person shall submit an application to the State administration of the Museum, Museum Director (Manager) shall also be submitted to the Museum's inventory of the minutes of the Commission statement. If the disposal meets the Museum Law article 13 of the sixth paragraph 1 and 29 and 31 of these rules the conditions listed in the Museum, public administration review the petition, but an announcement on the disposal of assets shall not be published in the newspaper "journal". The decision, museums, public administrations take into account the opinion of the Council of the Museum of Latvia.
33. The national inventory To muzejisk objects within the subsequent Republic of Latvia registered person other than a Museum, the muzejisk owner of the submission in the subject of the Museum Administration. If the disposal meets the Museum Law article 13 of the sixth condition referred to in paragraph 1, the Government Museum published the newspaper "Latvian journal" information on the seized items muzejisk. Museum of the month following the date of publication of the advertisement can apply to acquire the muzejisk items seized. Submissions are reviewed and decisions taken the Museum public administration, having regard to the opinion of the Board of the Museum of Latvia.
34. If within one month of the date of publication of the advertisement in the newspaper "Gazette" no Museum does not log on to acquire atsavināmo national inventory items, the Museum or any other person whose ownership is the subject of the national inventory, or the owner's authorized representative can these rules referred to in paragraph 35, in order to turn the Museum Administration object removal from the national inventory, if withdrawals match the Museum article 13 of the law on the seventh part of the criteria.
35. in order to remove the subject from the national inventory of Museum Director (leader) submitted to the Museum within the Museum's inventory application and Commission the minutes statement, but other persons whose property is muzejisk, which is included in the national inventory, the application. This paper examines the submitted a museum public administration. The decision, museums, public administrations take into account the opinion of the Council of the Museum of Latvia and, if necessary, the opinion of the Commission of experts.
36.No national inventory of items removed, the inventory number use new national inventory items.
IV. National inventory records 37. National inventory includes Museum objects acquisition documents (contract, if necessary, the Treaty and the Act or, if the contract is not closed), items of basic information on the Museum's registration the parent item inventory books, museum objects classification, accounting registers or databases and storage systems (topography). Other persons whose property is in the national inventory items, composed of a list of items that the accounting designation (code and number), the item's title, author, a brief description, materials and sizes.
38. on the basis of the Museum's national inventory of items of inventory documentation, carry out the scientific research: detailed description (natural objects which have a setter, a reference to setters), Visual fixation, describes the logging.
39. the subject of the national inventory of the Museum's inventory and research documentation kept in the Museum's permanent archive.
40. The national inventory to create the Museum ' and other persons whose property is in the national inventory items, the Ministry of Culture presented background information on the national inventory items (annex 1).
41. The Museum's property, or possession of the existing national inventory is not required for financial accounting.
42. The national inventory of museum objects in the accounting documentation has the following agreements and acts: 42.1. the contract (if necessary, contract and deed or act if the contract is not closed) on the subject of the adoption of the Museum;
26.2. the agreement and the original Act on the subject of making the Museum's property. The original legislation drawn up, if the property of the Museum accepts large items (at least 100vienīb). The original of the Act annexed to the Treaty on the adoption of the articles in the possession of the Museum;
26.3. the agreement and the Act (or act if the contract is not closed) on the subject at the time of adoption of the (deposit) and the return of objects;
26.3. the agreement and the Act on the subject of the Museum at the time of issue (depositing) and museum objects;
26.4. the Act on objects that are removed from the inventory of the Museum;
26.5. Act concerning the subject of the existence of the Museum;
26.5. the Act on the subject of the transfer to another Department of the Museum.
43. If the subject takes the property of the Museum or at the time, documents the making of the subject-matter of the target, the owner of the conditions (if any) and copyright-related conditions.
44. documents for the item or service indicates: 44.1. record the serial number;
44.2. the subject of the Museum's name, author, and a brief description.
27.5. materials and sizes;
27.7. saglabātīb (if the subject of the Museum is well preserved, making the grade "good"; If the subject of the Museum's bad condition, indicate defects);
27.7. the price (purchased Museum objects);
27.8. the value of (the Museum deposited items);
27.8. reference notation (cipher and inventory number);
44.10. the special rules for the use of the subject of the Museum;
44.11. outbreak of the subject of the Museum, the history, the legend (if any). This information can be provided in the document.
45. The agreement on the issuance of the subject of the Museum at the time (to be deposited away) after receipt of the application, consistent with the inventory Storer and civilly responsible party for museum objects (if the item is not a custodian civil person in charge for the items to be served). The contract shall specify the purpose of the deposit, term, Museum items, as well as the value of the subject of conservation and security. Museum of the worker object can request the items deposited insurance.
46. the deposit agreement and attached to the certificate signature item for item the librarian and civilly responsible person (if the item is not a custodian civil responsible person for them to priekðm deposited), as well as subject matter.
47. each agreement and the nature of the acts are recorded in a separate Museum, log.
48. on the basis of the Museum's acquisition of the subject-matter of the Museum documents record the inventory book. The subject of the Museum records the sequence number in an inventory book is the number of the subject, which also entered the contract or act on the subject of the Museum.
49. Old inventory books replacement with new only allowed in accordance with the decision of the Commission of the item of the Museum and Museum Director (Manager) of the order, if there is a change in the Museum the Museum's inventory accounting arrangements, the Museum is reorganised or inventory book no longer usable due to physical damage. The old inventory books constantly kept in the Museum's archives.
50. the inventory ledger shall record the inventory the inventory of the Museum's book log in.
51. articles acquired the property of the Museum and include the parent item, the parent item inventory is recorded in the book.
52. The parent item inventory book: 52.1. the inventory number;
52.2. the entry date;
52.3. the acceptance number and the date on which it was made;
52.4. the subject of the earlier Museum inventory number (if any);
52.5. subject matter of the Museum's name and a brief description;
52.6. number of items of the Museum;
52.7. material from the subject of the museum constructed, and sizes;
52.8. the subject of the saglabātīb Museum;
52.9. price (purchased Museum objects);
52.10. chapter or the collection where the object of the Museum counted;
52.11. scientific inventory or collection number (if any);
52.12. Notes (news on the subject of the removal from the Museum pamatkr in you, a specific Museum public administration order number and date, and Museum Director (Manager) of the order number and date, other comments).
53. The national inventory of the Museum's subject matter being inspected in accordance with the Museum Director (Manager) of order compared to existing Museum objects with the entries in the inventory books, contracts, and other information in the record. The Museum's national inventory of items being checks shall be carried out in accordance with the Museum Director (Manager) of the order established by the Commission.
54. On the subject of the national inventory of the Museum existence checks result in them draw up legislation. This Act shall be signed by the members of the Commission.
55. If the Museum of the national inventory of objects being examination that is not one of the Museum's objects, testing, and Museum Director (Manager) written explanation sent to the Museum for the public administration.
56. At the National Museum of the subject of the item being tested shall evaluate the subject matter of the saglabātīb Museum. If significant damage of the subject of the Museum's inventory, there's call.
57. The national inventory items-items or to sign the signatures that fixed to the subject, write an accounting designation (code and number). Cipher with Museum governance.
58. Signēšan only be used for materials that do not damage the items (each new material into conformity with a certified there's). Prohibited signs in use carrying chemical pencil, ofii, ink, as well as unverified paints and varnishes. Signatures affixed to use nails, metal pins, glue and similar materials that may cause damage to the item.
59. the inscription or Signējum signatures on the subject positioned so that it is clearly legible, do not cover, and do not damage any kind of information on the subject and the subject's exposure time is not seen by visitors.
V. national saving item 60 museums and other persons whose property is in the national inventory items, ensure national protection of items, to prevent a deterioration in the degree of saglabātīb of objects. The Museum of public administration provides the Museum with teaching materials on the subject of the Museum's inventory, storage, handling and exposure conditions and techniques.
61. The Museum provide the subject of the national inventory storage space, as well as heating, ventilation and electrical systems in compliance with the Latvian būvnor matīv.
62. The national inventory of museum objects kept in separate rooms or buildings-storage. Museums and other persons whose property is in the national inventory items for storage, ensure that rule 2 and 3 in the annex.
63. the cabinets, shelves or other types of equipment, as well as bulky items placed in repositories that contain passages that provide space for ventilation, access to objects and their evacuation.
64. The following storage types: 64.1. open storage, available for viewing the Museum's employee being present;
UR64.2.sl disabled storage available for viewing only civil responses in the presence of the person seed.
65. The permanent staff of the museum shall be the place of work outside the stores.
66. the following equipment To storage space: 66.1. insulators that insert and handle objects infected with pests, fungi or otherwise;
66.2. new item processing;
66.3. the space of the Museum's visitors, in order to ensure the possibility to work with objects.
67. the storage and inventory check the technical condition of the inventory custodians and other stock civil persons (if any), if not difficult, to call upon other people.
68. The national inventory of the Museum's subject matter and its documentation to ensure the tional: 68.1. the Museum building and rooms shall be equipped with an alarm, which guarantees 24-hour security;
68.2. one museum store and exhibit space key set with the appropriate expressions stored in secure or safe, and the issuance and transfer of procedures determined by the Museum Director (Manager). The other key com stores to an item set the librarian or Museum Director (Manager);
68.3. museum repositories and exposure equipment located on the premises of the key kept by the persons responsible for civil law;
68.4. museum store and exhibit space provides a control stamp, kontrolatslēg or electronic key system.
69. In an emergency, if force majeure (fire, flood, storm damage) can be or is at risk for national inventory items, the museum store without civil persons responsible presence can open: 69.1. the Commission consists of three people, with the participation of custodians or items the Museum Director (Manager). The Commission shall draw up for the Museum's store opening and one copy shall be handed to the Act civilly responsible party;
UR69.2.de žurējoš guard or other museum officials, if it is not possible to create the Commission. The staff member concerned about the museum store opening than to quickly notify the Museum Director and Librarian of the item.
70. On extraordinary situations shall immediately inform the Museum public administration and institutions, which are subordinated to the Museum.
71. The Museum's buildings and facilities be equipped with a fire alarm.
72. The Museum's storage and exhibit spaces (or beside them) deploys dzēsīb of the fire apparatus and fire fighting equipment. Installing fire-fighting devices, choose the system that provides a national inventory of objects saglabātīb.
73. the development plan in the Museum Museum National duals of the inventory items are produced in an emergency.
74. If national inventory item, there is a risk of stock keeper shall have the right to direct the Museum Administration.
75. The national inventory of objects conservation and restoration work carried out by the certified Restorer or his team.
76. All conservation and restoration work in the document. All restoration rējam national inventory of items taken before restoration, fotofiksācij after the restoration and, if necessary, also in the course of restoration. Conservation and restoration of the documentation stored permanently.
77. Information on national inventories of the subject of the preservation and restoration of specified national inventory accounting documentation.
78. Restaurēto national inventory items should be kept separate from the restored objects.
79. the Haunted Museum, the Museum provides a national inventory of objects of protection from dust, microorganisms and insects.
80. Placing the Museum, follow that rule 4 and 5 in the annex.
Vi. National inventory using 81. Museums and other persons whose property is in the national inventory items, ensure national inventory includes items available to the public to use them for scientific, cultural, aesthetic upbringing and education.
82. National inventory items used to make the Museum's research, design, exhibition, exposition, and educate the public.
83. The basic information about the national inventory includes items can get national inventory global catalog website on the internet.
84.Ar national inventory of exposed subjects, researchers can consult the exhibitions and ongoing work of the Museum within the exposure time.
85. visitors and researchers may consult national inventory unexposed subjects, based on an application, which contains the subjects of the study subject and the purpose of use, if you have received an item the librarian agreed Museum Director (Manager).
86. Ensuring the use of the national inventory, the national, municipal and autonomous Museum visitors and researchers without charge provide the following services: 53.5. reference material (for example, index, database, description, figures);
86.2. opportunity to consult national inventory items.
87. The Museum and other persons whose property is in the national inventory items, you can refuse the opportunity to acquaint themselves with the subject or the object, if the deposit: the item UR87.1.nav complete accounting;
UR87.2.tas is a bad condition;
UR87.3.tas is being exposed or it is planned to exhibit in the exhibition or other permanent exposure;
UR87.4.tas (deposit) has been issued outside the Museum;
87.5. purpose it does not satisfy this provision in paragraph 81 of the ERS;
It is located in the preservation of 87.6. or restoration;
the subject is particularly 87.7. conditions of use, which fixed the subject acquisition documents;
87.8. deposit taker cannot ensure that rule 4 and 5 to add exposure referred to in Kuma and conservation conditions.
88. in order to ensure the conservation of the national inventory and the use of local and autonomous State museums have an obligation, but other people, which is owned by the national inventory items, have the right: to set 88.1. a visitors and researchers familiar with the items;
determine work to be served be. the amount of the item tracking and inspection arrangements;
88.3.uz time to deny the use of the subject right where visitors, researchers or deposit taker is eroded or carelessly the subject were against it, and therefore it has been damaged or violated deposit laid down in the Treaty;
88.4. to request compensation for damage of the subject.
89. Ensuring the use of the item, the National Museum, in accordance with the price list for visitors and researchers to provide the following services: 89.1. exhibition and exposure visits;
the object of the Museum issue 89.2. (deposit) are not accredited museums and other institutions;
the national inventory of the subject 89.3., if the service you exceed this provision the services referred to in paragraph 86.
90. National inventory items may be issued (deposit) to another Museum or the person if the purpose of the deposit corresponds to the provisions referred to in paragraph 81 of the conditions.
91. in order to receive permission to temporarily leave the (deposit) national inventory of objects outside national borders, the object owner or his representative shall submit full manufactures Museum within the application by adding the following documents: UR91.1.iel ūgum or a copy of the contract of cooperation;
the list of items to be exported 91.2. and images;
the items exported 91.3. insurance policy or guarantee issued by the beneficiary country.
92. Within two weeks of receipt of the item back to the subject of the national inventory, the owner or his authorised representative shall inform in writing the Museum governance.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 December 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 21 November 2006, the Regulation No 956
The national inventory of the subject of the minimum and recommended for the description field list field number field name are compulsory to go to Obl cams class fikator public to go 1.
1.1 identification of the subject.
Museums, other institutions or individuals name name X X 1.2.
Name X X 1.3.
Address X X 1.4.
Collection name X X X 1.5.
Exposed X X 1.6.
Item type X X 1.7 in.
Number X 1 X 1.8.
Collection number X 1 X 2.
Object documentation 2.1.
Contract number X 2.2.
Act number X 2.3.
Registration date X 2.4.
Acquisition X X X 2.5.
Method of obtaining X X X 2.6.
Source of acquisition: 2.6.1.
name X 2.6.2.
personal code X 2.6.3.
body X 2.6.4.
post X 2.6.5.
address X 2.7.
The number of inventory units X 2.8.
Number of copies X 2.9.
Price X 2.10.
Exchange X X 2.11.
Notes X 3.
Description of item 3.1.
Multimedia X 3.2 X field.
Object type X X X 3.3.
The name of the object X X 3.4.
Other names X X 3.5.
A heading or title X X 3.6.
The author or darinātāj X X 3.7 in.
News about the author X X 3.8 in.
Performer X 3.9 X.
Origin X X 3.10.
The manufacturer or Publisher X X 3.11.
Place of manufacture X X 3.12.
Use of the object X X 3.13.
The use of the site X X 3.14.
Acquisition or collection place X X 3.15.
The date of the acquisition or collection X X 3.16.
Date of manufacture X X 3.17.
Language X X 3.18.
Authenticity X X X 3.19.
Material X X 3.20.
Unit X X 3.20.2.
height X X 3.20.3.
length X X 3.20.4.
width X X 3.20.5.
height with the design X X 3.20.6.
length with design X X 3.20.7.
width with design X X 3.20.8.
diameter X X 3.20.9.
other X X 3.20.10.
weight unit of measure X X 3.20.11.
item weight X X 3.21.
Description X X 3.22.
Description of content X X 3.23.
Memorial historical nationality X X 3.24.
History of item X 3.25 X.
Item audiokopij or Visual copy number X X 3.26.
The degree of X Saglabātīb X 3.27.
Linking to other articles X X 3.28.
Conditions of use X X 3.29.
Copyright X X 3.30.
Copyright holder X 3.31.
Topographic location of item X 3.32.
Stratigrāfij X X X 3.33.
Biological systematics X X X note.
1 at least one of these fields must be filled in.
Culture Minister h. Demakova annex 2 to the Cabinet of Ministers on 21 November 2006 of Regulation No 956 requirements national inventory item no glabāšanai1 BC
Material temperature (° C) humidity (%)
Lighting and other conditions to charge mini clay clay at bass 24stun dās pendulum relative fluctuations in RH ΔRH SafeSeaNet isoperational 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1.
oil painting and pastel 50-55 20 16 1 3 75-150 lux, hold UV 1.2.
watercolor, drawing and charcoal to 50-55 45 17 15 1 lux, store in the dark, well-ventilated room, dust-protected folders or iestiklotus2, with a picture to the top 2.
Prints, printed 17 15 4 45-55 to 50lux detaining UV 3.
Documents, manuscripts and 50 20 16 3 3 40-50 lux 4.
black and white photos 30-50 3 18 2 1 keep in the dark, well-ventilated room, dust-protected folders 4.2.
color photos 2 0 30-40-4.3.
black and white film negative: 4.3.1.
nitrocelulozes3 7 2 30-50 to keep darkness 4.3.2.
cellulose acetate and polyester 21 16 30-50 to keep darkness 4.4.
color film negatives and slides to 3-18 20-30 4.5.
black and white wide glass negative, dagerotip, ambrotip, ferotip, 18 13 30-40 to 50 lux, store in the dark at 5.
on the canvas, oil 20 16 1 50-55 and 50-150 lux, hold UV 5.2.
20 16 1 2 45-50 tempera to 50 lux 6.
Textiles and costumes 50-55 20 14 3 4 to 50 lux, well-ventilated, clean room, closed cabinets, matching drawers or boxes. Hats-tins. Silk-7 unfolded.
Carpets and wallpaper-60 4 55 20 14 3 to 50 lux, you can rely on the reel diameter is at least 20 cm 8.
Painted skin 20 14 1 55-60 2 to 50 lux, hold UV 9.
Leather and parchment 55 20 14 1-60 2 to 50 lux 10.
Chinese lacquer 50-55 20 14 3 3 to 150 lux 11.
Bone, ivory and mother-of-Pearl is 50-55 20 14 3 at least 75 lux, keep light, well-ventilated room, glass cabinets 12.
painted in the 55-60 20 14 1 2 to 150 lux 12.2.
and kokskulptūr the polychrome 55-60 20 14 1 1 to 150 lux 12.3.
unpainted wood and furniture 50-55 20 12 5 4 to 150 lux 12.4.
painted boxes and toys up to 50-55 20 14 5 4 150 lux 13.
Rubber, plastics and ebonite 30-50 20 16 5 3 keep in the dark (up to 50 lux), hold the UV 14.
Acetate film, videotape and audio tapes 12-18 30 3 keep in the dark (up to 50 lux) 15.
iron, copper and zinc 10-45 20 12 3 3-15.2.
lead 30-45 20 14 2 3 does not keep the oak furniture. Valuable to store in an airtight glass jar in 15.3.
Tin, tinned and galvanized tin 20 17 2 30-45 3 not to put one on the other, to keep isolated 16.
Stone sculptures of 50-55 20 10 4 3 keep the covers to protect from dust and UV 17.
Gypsum formations 20 12 4 3 25-30 to 50 lux, keep the covers to protect from dust and UV-18.
Pottery, faience and porcelain 20 12 4 40-45 1 to 300 lux, hold the UV. Porous, unglazed ceramic and porcelain (biscuit) keep under ground or in special enclosures dome 18.1.
ceramic glaze with a damaged 20 15 4 1 40-45 to 300 lux, hold UV 19.
Colorful glass and precious 20 12 4 40-45 1 to 150 lux 20.
Precious metals silver 30 to 45 20 12 4 5 must not come into contact with materials containing sulphur 21.
Archaeological materials: 21.1.
Iron 20 12 3 10-45 to keep the boxes still installed 21.1.2.
Tin, lead 30-45 25 18 2 3 store boxes still secured to 21.2.
antique glass 20-25 20 18 2 1 keep the boxes still installed, up to 150 lux, hold UV 21.2.2.
40-45 20 16 2 2 ceramic store boxes still installed 21.3.
organic material: 21.3.1.
textiles, leather and wood 20 10 1 55-60 2 to keep in the dark, well-ventilated room 21.3.2.
Amber 18 10 2 30-50 3 keep dark 21.3.3.
bone 20 10 2 40-55 150-200 lux, 22 hold UV.
Zoological materials: 22.1.
Bird izbāžņ, 45-55 and the skin 25 15 50 lux 22.2.
mammalian skin izbāžņ, 45-60 to 100 24 16 lux 22.3.
fish izbāžņ in 20 15 50-60 to 150 lux 22.4.
Socket 18 15 55-65 to 100 lux 22.5.
eggs up to 50-55 45 18 15 lux 22.6.
wet preparations 20 15 to 100 lux 14.1.
horns, bones 20 14 50-60 to 150 lux 22.8.
dry Zoological objects 18 10 1 45-65 to 100 lux 23.
Entomoloģisk-45-65 to 50 lux 20 15 24.
Botanical materials 25 15 50-60 to 50 lux 25.
Palaeontological material 50-60 to 150 lux 22 14 26.
Geological materials 22 5 35-60 to 200 lux notes.
1 do not apply to non-heated premises and outdoor accommodation.
2Nedrīks use Plexiglas. The glass must not touch the image. There's a the work must carry. If iestikloto materials stored in folders, in the folder only one size works with spacers, it did not settle.
3 photos of are spontaneously flammable Nitrocellulose, and information of them preferred back up to other media.
Culture Minister h. demakova annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 21 November 2006 of Regulation No 956 suggested climate regime for the storage mode: 1 A RH = 15-40%; ΔRH = 3%; T = 16 ° C ΔT = 2 ° c.
Material to be stored in A mode acceptable in archaeological excavation material, metal, coins and medals, weapons, minerals and other geological material, antique glass broken pottery and ceramic components, stone, amber, 2. special mode (A mode variation): RH = 25-40%; T = 2-7 ° C.
Material to be stored in special mode, black and white, color fotonegatīv of nitrocellulose film negatives and slides, color photos.
3. mode: RHI B = 40 – 55%; ΔRH = 3%; T = 18-19 ° C; ΔT = 2 ° c.
Material to be stored in B mode, the minimum permissible paper, paintings, graphics, plastic, rubber, ceramic, glass, polychrome wood, furniture, musical instruments, archaeological, heterogeneous material leather, stone, book binding, metal, coins, medals, textiles, icons, archaeological material – leather, textiles, wood: 4 C RH = 50-65%; ΔRH = 3%; T = 16 ° C ΔT = 2 ° c.
Material to be stored in the C mode, mandatory levels of Japanese lacquer, painted bone, parchment, icons, archaeological materials-wood, textiles and leather, leather, textiles, polychrome wood, synthetic materials, cultural Minister h. demakova annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 21 November 2006 of Regulation No 956 requirements national inventory item no eksponēšanai1 BC
Museum objects and material temperature (° C) 2
Relative humidity maximum lighting fee for clay mini clay rM (%) min-max.
Stipe rum (lx) UV (micro-Watts/lum) 1.
Paper, watercolor, drawing, textiles, costumes, carpets, wallpapers, feathers, wax, butterfly, izbāžņ, ivory, painted leather and synthetic materials 20 15 50-55 50 75 2.
Not painted skin, wood, polychrome wood, paintings (fabric), a Chinese lacquer, mother-of-Pearl, Horn, painted wood, painted cans (including toys) and gum 50-55 20 14 1503 75 3.
iron, copper, zinc, and silver less than 45 20 2-4-3.2.
Tin-plated Tin, Tin less than 45 20 17-4-3.3.
Archaeological metal 20 10 10-45-4-4.
Clay bowls, glazed pottery, tiles, enamel and glass not mainīgs5 300 75 5 20 12.
Stone formations, 20 2 – – – 6.
Precious metals – – – – – 7.
Amber-50 50 75 30 18 10 notes.
1 does not apply to museum objects that are exposed to the outdoors.
2Optimāl temperature 16-18 ° c. Desirable that the temperature does not exceed the SafeSeaNet isoperational on organic materials 1 ° C and inorganic ° C materials 3.
3 p-painted objects (for example, ethnography) lighting can be less (depending on the type of pigment).
4 If the light emitted does not emit heat.
5Relatīv humidity 45-50% (25%) for the archaeological glass, and its fluctuations in 24 hours may not exceed 2%.
Culture Minister h. demakova annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 November 2006, the Regulation No 956 permissible exposure duration of material in a certain light intensity no PO box
Material recommended illumination (lux), hold a UV maximum illumination time (in hours) 1 1.
Textiles, costumes 50 96000 2.
Watercolor, printed matter, drawings 3.
Paper (also wallpapers, handwriting) 4.
Natural material (almost everything) 50 96000 7.
Ethnographic material (almost everything) 8.
Minerals (light-sensitive materials, such as silver nuggets, lipidolīt, auripigment, realgār, Amethyst) 50-200-96000 384000 9.
Furniture (inlaid or with the characteristics of the fibres) 100-200 192000-384000 10.
Plastic (bakelite, vulcanite specifically and polyethylene) 11.
Painting (oil and tempera) 200 384000 12.
Dyed leather, wood, Horn, bone, ivory, 13.
Lacquer products 14.
Photographs (black and white) 16.
300-4002 576000 metal and more 17.
Geological material (with the exception of some minerals mentioned above) notes.
1Nav recommended for continuous lighting.
2 restrictions. Such lighting is best for human eyes.
Culture Minister h. demakova
Search Translated Laws of Latvia