Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 20 December 2005, Regulations No. 991 Of The Charter Of The Cooperation Council "
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 20.decembra noteikumos Nr.991 "Attīstības sadarbības padomes nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/149044
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 974 in Riga in 2006 (30 November. No 62 6) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 December 2005, regulations no 991 "the development cooperation Council Charter" Issued under the State administration of machine article 13 of the law to make the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 December 2005, regulations no 991 "the development cooperation Council Charter" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 210.) the following amendments: 1. Express 4.2.4. subparagraph by the following: "4.2.4. decide on the financing of eligible projects, the cost of which exceeds 2000 lats. On financing projects, the cost of which does not exceed 2000 lats, is decided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; ".
2. Express 4.3 subparagraph by the following: "4.3. shall decide on other development cooperation laid down in the plan of measures exceeding 2000 lats. For the financing of measures costing up to 2000 lats, is decided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "
3. Replace paragraph 7.5., the words "administrative and legal" with the word "administrative".
4. Supplement with the bottom paragraph 13.4.1 as follows: "13.4.1 not later than three weeks after the Council transmit to the members of the Council the Council meeting minutes and decisions;".
5. Add to paragraph 15 of the second sentence as follows: "if not addressed the question of the financing of projects and measures laid down in the plan, the President of the Council may decide on the adoption of the Council decision written procedures."
6. Supplement with 15.1 points as follows: "15.1 the Council's decision, a written procedure is as follows: 15.11. the Secretariat of the Council shall prepare and transmit to the members of the Council a draft decision, and the decision required documents electronically and by mail;
15.12. the members of the Council within 10 working days from the date of transmission of the draft decision expressed objections or proposals on the draft decision, sending them to the President of the Council and Council Secretariat electronically and by mail;
15.13. If Members have no objection to the proposal for a draft decision or, within 10 working days from the date of transmission of the draft decision to the members of the Council shall inform the President of the Council, and the Council Secretariat electronically;
15.14. If objections or proposals on draft decision within the prescribed time limits have not been received, the decision shall be deemed to have been adopted;
15.15. If objections or proposals on draft decision expressed in at least one member of the Council, the decision is not considered to be adopted and it dealt the nearest Council meeting;
No 15.16. the written procedure in the form of a copy of the decision taken by the Secretariat of the Council to transmit to the members of the Council electronically and by mail. "
7. Add to paragraph 16 with the third sentence by the following: "a member of the Council may not authorize a representative who is already a member of the Council or other Member of the Council has authorized representative." Prime Minister a. Halloween Foreign Minister Pabriks (A).
Search Translated Laws of Latvia