Rules For Family Courts, Family Courts Of The Chairman And Deputy Chairman Of The Members Program Fosters The Training Content And Training Procedures
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par bāriņtiesas priekšsēdētāja, bāriņtiesas priekšsēdētāja vietnieka un bāriņtiesas locekļa mācību programmas saturu un apmācības kārtību
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/149305
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 984 Riga 2006 (on December 5. No 65 10. §) rules on family courts, President of the family courts and family courts of the members of the curriculum content and training order Issued under the family courts act article 10 quarter 1. determines the President, family courts of family courts and family courts Vice-President members (hereinafter referred to as the fosters employee) training program content and training procedures.
2. to obtain the expertise of family courts functions, tasks, competence, work organisation, production and presentation of documents, the orphanage court employee learning learning program of not less than 150 hours (of which 70% of theoretical lessons an hour and 30% hour-ness of practical cause). The training program includes the following topics: 2.1. family courts function and organisation of work;
2.2. the parent and child the personal and property relations;
2.3. the right of custody, custody rights and limitation, risk assessment criteria favoured families;
2.4. custody and guardianship;
2.5. Insert audžuģimen, audžuģimen;
2.6. social care and social rehabilitation institutions, providing child care ārpusģimen;
2.7. social guarantees for orphans, without parental care for the remaining children and reached the age of majority for children;
2.8. the adoption;
2.9. violence against children, the types and signs of interinstitutional cooperation, where violence took place;
2.10. the child protection system, regulations on protection of the rights of the child and international law enforcement in the protection of the rights of the child;
2.11. parents and children's rights and obligations;
2.12. the case law, contract law, law of succession;
2.13. the basics of civil, civil litigation, general basic provisions;
2.14. the Civil Act;
2.15. receipt and other tasks;
2.16. the assistance of the inheritance and heritage protection;
2.17. the basic principles of building of access according to the nature of the same child;
2.18. the basic principles for a public speech.
3. Training programmes for the development of samples of children and Family Affairs Ministry and after coordination with the Ministry of Justice confirmed the children and Family Affairs.
4. The children and Family Affairs presented the Cabinet of Ministers must put on the necessary changes to the content of the training programme, and the Cabinet of Ministers no less frequently than every five years, review the content of the training programme.
5. Family courts employees educated and licences for the acquisition of the training programme (annex) issued by educational institutions registered in the registry.
6. the maximum number of trainees in a group to 25 members.
7. the training programme themes speakers who read is the second-highest academic or professional education in the field, theoretical knowledge and fosters the activities of practical skills of work in the family courts.
8. Educational institution training program and instructors with a list of children and Family Affairs Ministry.
9. Fosters employee training Pro-gramm learn year after come into or engaged.
10. A Person who has attended 90% of the course and successfully pass the final examination, just receive a certificate of training programs.
11. If an employee of a curriculum fosters topic has mastered not earlier than five years ago, getting a higher education, continuing education or learning the Cabinet September 27, 2005 Regulations No 729 "rules on special investigations of acquiring knowledge of child protection procedures and the content of this knowledge" training program, referred to him repeatedly not to learn these rules that the curriculum in the subject concerned.
12. Educational institution student employees in the family courts to the case be accompanied by a document proving the topics.
13. employee of the family courts every five years enhances the knowledge of learning individual topics in the curriculum, which is 24 hours of academic.
14. The rules referred to in paragraph 13 of the training program in child development model and Family Affairs Ministry and after coordination with the Ministry of Justice confirmed the children and Family Affairs.
15. The children and Family Affairs Minister until June 1, 2007 to approve these rules 3 and paragraph 14 of a training programme referred to in the sample.
16. Until June 1, 2007, the staff of the learning topic family courts, family courts and pagastties included in the training program approved by the Minister of Justice (2003-24 October) and the child and Family Affairs (27 October 2003).
17. Fosters employee who entered into or hired before the date of entry into force of the provisions and the last three years have not mastered the family courts and the training of pagastties Pro gramm, to acquire within one year from the date of entry into force of the provisions.
18. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween children's and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 December 2006, regulations no 984 certificates for Chair of the family courts, family courts and family courts of the members of the curriculum model of the learning of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia