The Rules On Declarations And Declarations Of Residence Application Form And The Declaration Of The Information Provided In The Verification Arrangements
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par dzīvesvietas deklarācijas un deklarācijas iesnieguma veidlapām un deklarācijā sniegto ziņu pārbaudes kārtību
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/149304
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 986 in Riga in 2006 (on December 5. 65. § 12) the rules on declarations and declarations of residence application form and the Declaration of the information given by the inspection arrangements made pursuant to the law on Declaration of residence, article 8 of the eighth 1. determined declarations of residence of the person (hereinafter referred to as the Declaration) sample form (annex 1), the Declaration of the sample submission form (annex 2) and the Declaration of the information provided in the verification arrangements.
2. Declaring place of residence personally or by electronic mail, the person filling out the Declaration. To the declared place of residence by post, the person filling out the application of the Declaration.
3. After receipt of the Declaration of the city, district or parish of residence of the Declaration of the municipal authority (hereinafter the authority): 3.1 Declaration compliance with the requirements set out in the regulations governing the submission of the Declaration;
3.2. Declaration of compliance with the terms of the documents presented by the party;
3.3. the Declaration of compliance with the terms specified in the population register and the register of public address (address records) contained: 3.3.1. the identity of the declarant, the residence in the population register;
3.3.2. message for the previous existence of the declared place of residence-the population register;
3.3.3. the declared address being – the address register.
4. If specified in the Declaration, the authority finds non-conformity with the provisions of paragraph 3 above requirements, persons invited to correct, supplement or clarify the information contained in the statement.
5. where the authority has identified non-compliance with the rules referred to in paragraph 3 and the person has not added to or corrected, clarified the statement given in the application, the authority shall take a reasoned decision on the refusal to register the place of residence declared.
6. If the Declaration is submitted electronically, the citizenship and Migration Affairs Board (hereinafter the Board): 6.1 Declaration of compliance with the requirements set out in the regulations governing the submission of declarations and electronic document circulation;
6.2. the residence of the declarant or his legal representative's identity-the population register;
6.3. the declared address being – the address register.
7. the administration of the place of residence shall send the declarant or his legal representative in support of the refusal to register the place of residence declared, if the information given in the Declaration does not meet: 7.1 the requirements laid down in the laws governing the submission of declarations and electronic document circulation;
7.2. The population register the particulars of the place of residence of the declarant or his legal representative;
7.3. The population register and the address information contained in the register.
8. This provision, paragraph 6 and 7 come into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister i. Godmanis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 8 December 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 5 December 2006, the Regulation No 986 Interior Minister i. Godmanis annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 December 2006, the Regulation No 986 Interior Minister i. Godmanis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia