Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/149908
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1001 Riga 2006 (December 12. No 66 39 §) rules on the State fee for the signature of the register of the company Issued in accordance with the commercial law article 15 the third paragraph of rule 1 defines the amount of the State fee for the certification of the signature by the commercial officer, as well as State duty payment procedures and facilities.
2. the national toll of one signature validation is 5.50 dollars.
3. If certification is applied at three and more signatures in one case for each registration, certification of the signature of the official fee is $4.
4. a State fee shall be paid before the attestation of a signature.
5. If the authority of the commercial register of companies activity control law in the order refused to certify the signature, the State fee shall not be refunded.
6. State fee, including the State budget.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by December 16, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia