Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 25 November 2003, The Regulation No 660 "rules On Aviation Accident And Incident Investigation"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 25.novembra noteikumos Nr.660 "Noteikumi par aviācijas nelaimes gadījumu un incidentu izmeklēšanu"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/149907
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1,000 in Riga 2006 (December 12. No 66 37) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 November 2003, the Regulation No 660 "rules on aviation accident and incident investigation" Issued in accordance with the law "on the air" 70. the first part of the article make the Cabinet in 2003 25 November Regulation No 660 "rules on aviation accident and incident investigation" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 168; 2004, nr. 192; 2005, 206. no) the following amendments: 1. Replace paragraph 3, second sentence, and paragraph 4, first sentence, the word "specialist" with the word "coroner".
2. the supplement to chapter II paragraph 12.1, as follows: "12.1 Bureau of investigation investigators is a service certificate (1.1 Add Kuma)."
3. To make the heading of chapter III as follows: "(iii). the investigation conducted by the Bureau of investigation investigators and outside experts".
4. Make the following paragraph 13: "13. This chapter shall apply to investigations carried out by the Bureau of investigation investigators and additional co-opted experts."
5. Replace paragraph 16, the words "the examiner" with the words "Bureau of investigation investigators and outside professionals".
6. To express the point 20 as follows: "20. investigation of acts signed by the leader of the investigation, the Bureau of investigation investigators and all outside experts. In the event of a dispute about its contents, the Act shall be prepared by the head of investigation stands. Professional or the Bureau of investigation investigators, who did not agree with the content of the legislation, signed with a note about their differing views and these views. "
7. Replace the words "paragraph 14.6. specialist" with the words "Bureau of investigation investigators and experts".
8. Delete paragraph 24.
9. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 21 November 1994, Directive 94/56/EC laying down the procedures for the investigation of civil aviation accidents and incidents in the fundamentals."
10. To supplement the provisions of this annex with the 1.1 version: 1.1 "annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 25 November 2003, the Regulation No 660 Bureau of investigation investigators service model of certificate (certificate front) (certificate of the other party) Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic instead of the Minister-children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia