Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/150400
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 1017 in Riga in 2006 (19 December. No 68 27. §) rules on tourism service provider database are Issued in accordance with article 7 of the law of tourism 7. point 1. determines the order in which creates the database that records the operator and operating workers who provide travel services (tourist service providers).
2. Tourist service provider database (hereinafter database) legal and natural persons.
3. Tourist service provider by tourism development in valstsaģentūr (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) determine the sample submission (annex).
4. Natural persons the application specifies the following information: 4.1. name, surname;
4.2. registration number in the register of taxable persons;
4.3. address (Street, House and apartment number, city or locality);
4.4. activity type;
4.5. types of tourism;
4.6. the nature of the service provided;
4.7. contact information (telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and internet address (if any)).
5. in the application of the legal person shall bear the following information: name and type 5.1;
5.2. the registration number of the commercial register or the register of enterprises;
5.3. legal address;
5.4. activity type;
5.5. kind of tourism;
5.6. the nature of the service provided;
5.7. contact information (telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and internet address (if any)).
6. If the travel services provide legal persons Department, the application shall state: 6.1. information on legal persons pursuant to the provisions of 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 below point;
6.2. information on legal persons pursuant to the provisions of the Unit 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and 5.7 below.
7. the application shall be accompanied by the following documents: 7.1. natural persons – the taxpayer a copy of the registration certificate;
7.2. legal persons – Company registration issued by the register of the construction circle copy;
7.3. the State revenue service issued the certificate of tourism service providers entering the taxpayer's accounting and tax payment provided for by law.
8. Register with the tourist service provider agency from the business register and the State revenue service within the limits of their respective competences obtained following data for tourism service provider: 8.1 name and type or name and surname;
8.2. number and date of registration;
8.3. information on statutory duties.
9. the Agency data from the business register and the State revenue service obtained by law established through an integrated national system for information on exhibits.
10. If the tourist service provider selling complex it services, tourism services in addition to the submit secured cash security guarantee and a copy of identity document specifies client lodged in cash security guarantee validity.
11. the Agency shall, within five working days after the submission of the tourism service providers and the receipt of documents, give them the appearance of a tourism service provider registration number database and issue the registration certificate.
12. the registration certificate, the Agency shall indicate: 12.1. legal persons name, type and registration number in the trade register or the register of enterprises or natural persons full name and registration number of taxpayer register;
12.2. the assigned registration number database;
12.3. date of registration;
12.4. the validity period of the certificate of registration.
13. certificate of registration is valid for two years.
14. The database on each tourist service provider records the following information: 14.1 the assigned registration number database;
14.2. This provision 4, 5 or 6, the information referred to in paragraph;
14.3. This provision of the information referred to in paragraph 10;
14.4. date of registration in the database.
15. If there are changes in the information provided to the Agency, the tourism service provider during the month in writing or electronically notify the Agency about them.
16. The Agency provides to the public free access to the database over the internet.
17. the Agency's public information materials include the tourist infor lag only for a database registered in the tourism service providers.
18. Tourist service providers register with the agency within one month of the commencement of the provision of tourism services.
19. The tourism service providers who register database up to the date of entry into force of the provisions, save your registration number and the registration certificate issued is valid until the date specified in the certificate.
20. in paragraph 7 of these rules is in force until 31 December 2007.
21. This provision, paragraph 8 and 9 come into force by January 1, 2008.
22. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 27 august 2002 rules No. 385 "procedure to create a tourism service provider company (companies) database" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 121).
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister j. Malcolm Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 23 December 2006.
Annex to the Cabinet on 19 December 2006, regulations No 1017 tourism service provider application model for Economic Minister j. Malcolm
Search Translated Laws of Latvia