Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/150734
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1036 in Riga in 2006 (19 December. No 68 43) Audžuģimen rules Issued under the family courts Act 25 the third subparagraph of article i. General questions 1. determined the status of the audžuģimen and the subtraction procedure, children and audžuģimen between the personal and property relations of the audžuģimen financing arrangements, as well as the order in which the child is transferred to the audžuģimen or terminating his stay there.
2. the child can put a audžuģimen care if spouse (the person) with the decision of the family courts granted the status of the audžuģimen and a contract with the municipality for the insertion of audžuģimen children.
3. the family courts, placing a child in the child's audžuģimen, identify views and interests of the child, respect as well as assess whether the proper audžuģimen can provide living conditions and the care of the child.
4. the family courts, which adopted a decision on the status of the audžuģimen, not less than annually assess the family relationship, the ability to care for the child properly and check the living conditions of the of the audžuģimen to make sure they haven't changed, denying the possibility of further obligations of the audžuģimen.
5. the family courts, which adopted a decision on placing the child in the audžuģimen of the audžuģimen, or family courts of residence (based on the cooperation agreement) not less frequently than every two months check audžuģimen's living conditions and assess the tray audžuģimen child care and their rights.
6. If a child is placed in the audžuģimen, which is not declared in the area of family courts, family courts, which adopted a decision on placing the child in the audžuģimen of audžuģimen, and the residence of the family courts may conclude cooperation agreements, defining the responsibilities of the two family courts in matters relating to audžuģimen and the living conditions of the child test, monitoring and audžuģimen the child's personal and property interests and the child's audžuģimen and check living conditions of cover.
7. at the same time in the Audžuģimen may be no more than three children, except when placed in the audžuģimen brothers and sisters. The total number of children in the care of the daily audžuģimen, may not be greater than 10 (including the existing custody, or his adopted children).
8. If the change of residence of the audžuģimen, it is obliged to inform the family courts during the month, which adopted a decision on the status of the audžuģimen, of the new declared place of residence.
9. The children and Family Affairs Ministry provides psychological help for audžuģimen and informational and methodological support, as well as provide training for foster parents.
II. status of the Audžuģimen and the subtraction of 10 Audžuģimen status may be granted to the spouses (person), if at least one spouse (the person) is a Latvian citizen, non-citizen or a foreigner, who is with the documents certifying the right to reside in the territory of Latvia for no less than two years after that rule 13.1 below. referred to in the application.
11. On the audžuģimen status in a lawsuit are eligible spouses (person), if at least one spouse (the person) is between the ages of 25 to 60 years. Exceptionally, if it is in the interest of the child, on the status of the audžuģimen eligible spouses (person) that do not correspond to this age. In this case is necessarily need a psychologist's opinion on spouse (the person) the suitability of the audžuģimen of duty.
12. Audžuģimen status shall not be granted if one spouse (the person) children deprived of care or custody of the child rights law or the Court has applied the criminal law in certain medical coercive measures on the State of insanity committed a criminal offence provided for in the criminal law. On the status of prohibited audžuģimen also qualify if one of the spouses (person): 12.1 violated the rights of the child-protection laws and regulations governing;
12.2. immoral behaved at work or outside work and it is found by a court or other competent authority;
12.3. the punishment of criminal offences related to violence or violence in the piedraudējum;
12.4. punished on criminal offences against morals and dzimumneaizskaramīb – apart from the criminal deletion.
13. to induce (person) recognized as suitable for audžuģimen of duty, spouses (person) the declared place of residence in the family courts shall produce identity documents, and submit the following documents: 13.1. submission (annex 1);
13.2. the family doctor's opinion about the spouse (the person). The opinion issued by the family physician that the patient list spouse (the person) is registered and in which health care is at least six months;
13.3. a psychiatrist and narkolog opinions on the spouse (the person).
14. the family courts by this provision in paragraph 13 of document receipt, check it evaluated by a spouse (people) living conditions, as well as: 14.1 evaluate spouse (the person) the motivation to become a foster family, family relations, the ability to properly care for the child;
14.2. find out the material situation of the family;
14.3. the living conditions of the inspection, if necessary, to other professionals;
14.4. request information on the register in the fine details of spouse (the person).
15. on the basis of the inspection results, the family courts within one month of the decision on the application of a spouse (the person) the suitability of the audžuģimen of duty.
16. If family courts decide that the spouses (person) is applied to the audžuģimen of duty, spouses (person) learn the course according to the audžuģimen training programme (annex 2). After the successful acquisition of course spouses (person) receives a certificate for audžuģimen training programs.
17. the family courts, attracting professionals, in the month following the end of the training course conducted interviews with spouses (person), to determine the spouses (people) want and willingness to get the status of audžuģimen, and shall take a decision on the status of the audžuģimen spouse (the person) or refusal to grant the status of audžuģimen.
18. The decision on the status of the audžuģimen (the original) keep audžuģimen's declared place of residence of the family courts. A copy of the family courts the decision within three working days, issue the audžuģimen and send the children and Family Affairs Ministry.
19. equipment for the family courts every foster family.
20. in order to coordinate the activities of foster parents, children and Family Affairs Ministry take foster parents.
21. the decision on the status of the audžuģimen subtraction assumes that family courts decided on the audžuģimen status.
22. a copy of the family courts the decision within three working days, issue the spouse (the person) and send the children and Family Affairs Ministry.
23. If audžuģimen is unable for valid reasons to pick up the children, inform the family courts in writing, stating the date on which the audžuģimen is ready to carry out their duties. Family courts received submission shall immediately inform the children and Family Affairs Ministry.
III. Arrangements for the transfer of the child to terminate his audžuģimen and stay at 24. child of the audžuģimen is the decision of the family courts placing the child in the audžuģimen and the contract concluded by the municipality of family courts, which has taken a decision on placing the child in the audžuģimen, and one of the spouses (person) who got the status of a audžuģimen (annex 3). The agreement shall enter into force on the day of signature of a contract provides otherwise.
25. Children placed in audžuģimen until the child can return to his family or, if that is not possible, adoption or guardianship to building rapport. The decision about placing the children in the family courts of audžuģimen indicates the time for which the child can put on a audžuģimen. In the interest of the child, the family courts can extend the child care time audžuģimen, the adoption of a new decision.
26. The spouses (person) who have carried out the duties of the audžuģimen, has a right to become adoptive parents or guardians of the child if the family courts according to article 235 of the civil code on the application of one of the children is not recognized by the nearest relatives.
27. the transcription of the insertion of the audžuģimen children of the family courts in the five working days send the children and Family Affairs Ministry and the family courts of the place of residence of the audžuģimen.
28. the family courts may put the child in the following cases: audžuģimen 28.1. child parents are dead;
28.2. the child is found;
28.3. children deprived of a judgment under the auspices of the rights;
28.4. children deprived of the care of the child;
28.5. a child is his health or life in dangerous conditions;
28.6. developed a conflict between the child and the parents or guardian;
17.8. the child's parents long lasting disease.
29. place the child in the family courts for the audžuģimen, audžuģimen provides written information about your child's emotional and health condition, the circumstances in which a child was audžuģimen before insertion, the circumstances to be taken into consideration for audžuģimen could properly care for the child, on access arrangements with the child's parents, brothers, sisters and other relatives or persons close to the child and issued following the child's documents (if any): 29.1. birth certificate;
29.2. a statement of the declared place of residence;
29.3. medical records;
29.4. the education of the child;
29.5. the child's personal property (if any) of the list in two copies (one copy kept in the family courts, the second audžuģimen).
30. the equipment used for the family courts every audžuģimen for the children. If audžuģimen passes to the brothers and sisters, the children, the one thing the machine.
31. The child's stay in the audžuģimen before the time limit laid down in the contract shall expire: 31.1. in accordance with the agreement of the family courts and audžuģimen;
31.2. the municipality by way of derogation from the Treaty unilaterally if family courts made a decision on the termination of the child's residence in audžuģimen for the following reasons: 31.2.1. a child's return to the family;
31.2.2. the adoption of a child;
31.2.3. the appointment of a guardian for the child;
31.2.4. conflicts between children and the establishment of a foster family;
31.2.5. audžuģimen's failure to perform the obligations;
31.2.6. deprivation of the status of the audžuģimen.
IV. Child and audžuģimen between the personal and property relations 32. Every child's length of stay according to the audžuģimen family courts decide, as well as the audžuģimen and the municipality of mutual rights and obligations determined by the municipality and in the contract concluded by the audžuģimen.
33. Audžuģimen must provide the child with his or her age and health condition of appropriate housing and care (health care, upbringing and education).
34. Audžuģimen has a duty to observe each child's tray audžuģimen psychophysical development and provide monthly and annual report (annex 4). A monthly report is presented or submitted after the family courts at the request of the family courts. The annual report of the month after the child stayed in the audžuģimen one year, submit to the family courts, which concerned the decision of the child placed in audžuģimen.
35. the Audžuģimen is obliged at the request of the family courts to provide information about the child and parent interaction, spiritual and material support for the child's upbringing in the care of the ārpusģimen.
36. the Audžuģimen will be obliged to report to the authorities if the family courts: 36.1. the child without the consent of the family courts took his parents or relatives;
36.2. the child is hurt in an accident;
36.3. the child health deteriorated rapidly;
36.4. the child has committed a criminal offence;
22.7. the child has run away;
22.7. developed a conflict between the child and the foster family;
22.8. the child is dead.
37. in line with the Audžuģimen family courts in matters relating to the child's education, communication with parents, relatives and other persons close to the child maintenance order to parents during holidays and weekends, when parents are deprived of the rights, as well as other relevant issues affecting the interests of the child. Family courts in all cases clarified the views of the child.
38. If the conflict originates with a foster family, the child is entitled to take in the family courts.
39. When the contractual maturity of the children or child of the residence audžuģimen according to the rules of 31 to stay on audžuģimen end municipal funds purchased clothes, shoes, toys, teaching aids, as well as personal effects that the child brought from his family, remains in use.
40. the family courts, which adopted a decision on placing the child in the adoptive family, or, if provided for by paragraph 6 of these provisions in the cooperation agreement, the place of residence of the family courts of audžuģimen audžuģimen to the released child advocate the personal and property interests in relationships with parents and other persons under the family courts act article 18 and 21.
V. funding mechanism of Audžuģimen
41. the Audžuģimen receive no remuneration for the duties of audžuģimen (hereinafter referred to as the compensation) and benefits of child nutrition, as well as the benefits of clothing and soft furniture (such as bed linens, blankets, pillows, mattress).
42. the Audžuģimen regardless of the number of children placed on audžuģimen receives remuneration amounting to: 42.1. If a child is placed in the audžuģimen for a period which is longer than a month, the level of State budget funds in accordance with national social benefits prescribed by law, the Cabinet of Ministers;
26.2. If children placed temporarily in the audžuģimen, which is less than a month, the amount of remuneration shall be determined in proportion to the number of days, on the basis of this rule 42.1. the remuneration provided for in point bottom in about a month. Remuneration allocated from the local budget, which has an agreement with a foster family.
43. the child allowance and clothing allowance of consumption and the soft costs for the purchase of equipment audžuģimen of its local government funds, which has an agreement with a foster family. The municipality provides: 43.1. benefits the child's diet, taking into account that it may not be less than 27 Lats per month;
43.2. the benefits of clothing and soft for the acquisition of livestock, as well as its cost order in the needs of the child. In place of the said allowance shall be issued to local clothing, shoes and other things required for the child.
44. the remuneration and benefits are based on municipal and contract of the audžuģimen into the audžuģimen.
45. on the basis of the decision of the audžuģimen submitted a copy of family courts for the insertion of the audžuģimen children, the municipality shall determine and specify the following in the contract with the rewards and benefits related conditions: 45.1. If a child is transferred to the audžuģimen for a period which is longer than a month, the benefit of a child's consumption per month;
45.2. If children placed temporarily in the audžuģimen, which is less than a month, the amount of remuneration in accordance with the provisions of 43.2. the bottom point and benefits children's consumption in proportion to the number of days, on the basis of minimum benefits — 27 Lats per month;
45.3. the benefits of clothing and soft furniture purchase.
46. If the child is placed in the audžuģimen to a time that is less than a month, the municipality, which has an agreement with a foster family on the insertion of audžuģimen children, equipment for the payment of the allowance of a child's diet, for the payment of clothing allowance and soft furniture purchase and payment of the remuneration for the audžuģimen.
47. Consideration and, where appropriate, the benefits granted and calculated starting with the day when the child is placed in the audžuģimen.
48. Remuneration and benefits paid to the appropriate audžuģimen: 29.9. municipality, which has taken a decision on placing the child in the audžuģimen audžuģimen of the remuneration for the exercise of responsibilities for a period which is shorter than a month. The remuneration paid to the Member audžuģimen, who has entered into a contract with the municipality for the insertion of audžuģimen children;
48.2. the municipality, which has taken a decision on placing the child in the child allowance audžuģimen – consumption and benefit clothing and soft furniture purchase. These benefits are paid to the audžuģimen of the Member who has entered into a contract with the municipality for the insertion of audžuģimen children;
48.3. The children and Family Affairs Ministry, moving money to credit institutions requesting consideration or postal payment system account – reimbursement of the duties of the audžuģimen for a period which is longer than a month. The remuneration paid to the Member audžuģimen, who has entered into a contract with the municipality for the insertion of audžuģimen children.
49. remuneration and benefits, the cost shall be terminated when the deadline specified in the contract expire or audžuģimen the child's residence ended before the time limit laid down in the contract according to the rules of 31.
50. The municipality, which has an agreement with a foster family for the insertion of the audžuģimen, the child is entitled to request audžuģimen to report the use of the funds granted by the municipality.
VI. final question 51. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister, regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
1 Annex 2 Cabinet on 19 December 2006, the Regulation No 1036 of the Audžuģimen training programme i. curriculum Description 1. requirements for previously acquired learning – elementary.
2. the duration of the programme, 60 academic hours.
3. Training form-face to face.
4. proof of the program's learning – a certificate of successful completion of the training programme of the audžuģimen.
5. the basic purpose of the programme-education process to enable them to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to perform the professional duties in accordance with audžuģimen of the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 December 2006, the Regulation No 1036 "rules of Audžuģimen".
6. the general objective of the educational process in the audžuģimen of the opportunity of acquiring knowledge and skills: the care of the ārpusģimen 6.1 legal framework;
6.2. for child development;
6.3. interface family;
6.4. for child care.
7. the specific objectives of the programme, the education process to enable them to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to provide orphan or without parental care for the remaining child care needs, as well as support and assistance, as long as the child can return to his family or, if that is not possible, is adopted or guardianship is established for him.
8. the programme for the assessment of learning – trainees who trained in the training program and got necessary knowledge and skills assessment, sort of, culminating in which includes theoretical and practical skills test. Certificate of audžuģimen of curriculum learning gets a person in the exam gained no less than 4 Ballroom – "almost mediocre"-10 ratings scale ball.
II. Training plan no PO box
Topics in number theory Kontaktstund practice together 1.
1.3. Legal framework: child care ārpusģimen the legal framework;
audžuģimen's rights and obligations;
State and local social and child protection institutions system 5 3 8 2.
2.3. development of the child: the child's temperament and character;
the child's mental and physiological developmental stages;
development characteristics of a child with special needs 5 5 10
3.8. Contact a family: effective communication a prerequisite for family;
violence, its types and consequences;
help victims of child abuse;
as entry into the family;
for models audžuģimen;
conflict resolution audžuģimen;
psychological crisis, its management techniques 15 15 30 4.
Child care: child care characteristics in different vecumposmo;
care characteristics the child with special needs;
first aid 5 5 10 5.
Culminating-exam 1 1 2 total 60 III. Curriculum requires the teaching qualification in no PO box
Subject name requirements for teacher education 1.
Legal framework for higher vocational education in law 2.
Child development in higher academic or professional education in psychology or higher vocational education in social work or social pedagogy 3.
Contact family in academic or vocational Higher education in psychology 4.
Child care in higher vocational education in medicine of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia