Provisions On The Procedures For The Professional Service Costs Of Compensation For Soldiers Living Space Rent And Utility Payments, And The Amount Of Compensation
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par kārtību, kādā profesionālā dienesta karavīriem izmaksā kompensāciju dzīvojamās telpas īres izdevumu un komunālo maksājumu segšanai, un kompensācijas apmēru
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/151148
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 20 in Riga in 2007 (2 January. 1. § 5) the rules for the order in which the professional service costs of compensation for soldiers living space rent and utility payments, and the amount of compensation awarded under the military service act article 55 of the fourth part 1. determines the order in which the professional service soldiers (soldiers) refunds living space rent and utility payments (hereinafter referred to as the compensation), and the amount of the refund.
2. these regulations shall be financed from the Defence Ministry to the State budget.
3. the compensation granted to soldiers from the date of entry into force of the agreement for professional services, and ending with the date of the contract shall lapse on the professional service.
4. The amount of the refund is $85.
5. the refund shall be paid to the soldiers every month. If the compensation paid for the full month, not the amount calculated in proportion to the days of time.
6. rules applicable to 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Defense Minister a. Slakter the Editorial Note: rules applicable to 1 January 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia