Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 20 January 2003, Regulations No. 29 "procedure Of The Republic Of Latvia In Relation To A Person In Respect Of Whom A Decision On Refusal To Grant The Refugee Status, As Well As Alternative"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 20.janvāra noteikumos Nr.29 "Kārtība, kādā no Latvijas Republikas izraidāma persona, attiecībā uz kuru pieņemts lēmums par atteikumu piešķirt bēgļa, kā arī alternatīvo statusu"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/153477
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 134 in 2007 20 February (pr. No 14) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 January 2003, regulations No. 29 "procedure of the Republic of Latvia in relation to a person in respect of whom a decision on refusal to grant the refugee status, as well as alternative" Issued in accordance with article 22 of the law on asylum, the second part to make the Cabinet of 20 January 2003, regulations No. 29 "procedure of the Republic of Latvia in relation to a person in respect of whom a decision on refusal to grant the refugee , as well as alternative status "(Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 14), the amendments are as follows: 1. Replace paragraph 1, the word" application "with the word" submission ".
2. To replace the words "in paragraph 2.1 Refugee Affairs Appeal Board" with the words "the District Administrative Court (hereinafter the Court)".
3. Replace the words "in paragraph 2.2 on refugees appeals the final decision of the Council" with the words "court order".
4. Delete paragraph 6, the words "according to governance location".
5. Replace paragraph 7, the word "border" with the words "national border".
6. Make paragraph 8 by the following: ' 8. If the person is not a travel document or the disposal of a travel document is not valid, the State border guard of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs forwarded to the Consular Department (hereinafter referred to as the Consular Department) request to turn the national diplomatic or consular office of the travel (return). The following shall also inform the State border guard of the administration. "
7. Replace paragraph 9, the word "Administration" with the words "National Guard".
8. Replace paragraph 10, the word "Administration" with the words "National Guard". Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister i. Godmanis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia