Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/153474
Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No 131 in Riga in 2007 February 20th (Mon. 14. § 7) protection zone around the dam of methodology of determination Issued in accordance with article 59 of the law establishes the first part i. General provisions 1 the questions determines the security cordon around the detection methodology, communications and object lifetime and safety requirements, environmental and human protection requirements, the order in which the lines are fitted and marked in nature, the maintenance of order and the safety of their procedures for the control of the State, as well as information on the aprobežojum- associated with dams and their protection zones.
II. determination of Zone 2. strip the top Dam and down the bjef is determined depending on the width of the watercourse bottom dam in bjef. Barrier Strip resembles the average watercourse width 100 metres long, 200 to 300 metres in the upstream from the dam. The average width of the watercourse not including the width of the island. Strip must not be greater than 200 meters. If the distance of the bottom of the dam bjef to the mouth of another watercourse surface ūdensobjekt is lower than 300 meters, the average width of the zone of the cofferdam is calculated for the entire period of the bjef downwards.
3. Protection Zone proper upstream dam and along the embankments of the uzstādinājum determines the width of the proper limits on all sides from the farthest outside raised the dam, water novadbūv and uzstādinājum dams of surface, subsurface, surface and underwater.
4. the Strip proper downstream dam determined by straight lines connecting the points on both shores of the watercourse downstream of the dam, which delayed the width from the farthest zone outside the raised barrier and novadbūv of surface water, underground, surface and underwater.
5. the width of the Zone along the embankments, which one is located on land slope is 10 meters.
III. Aprobežojum, associated with the protection zones around the dams 6. Dam in the zone may take jobs that are not prohibited by law, Protected zone if you have received a barrage of the owner or possessor's written permission. If the owner or possessor of the cofferdam is considered necessary, the work carried out by the owner, possessor of the dam or its authorized persons. Permission is not required for rescue, accident prevention and relief work in the protection zone, as well as State and local authorities ' representatives for safety (B) and (C) entry into the class corresponding to the hydroelectric dam and hydro dams unrelated proper control zone.
7. Legal and natural persons established in the discharge of the legal possessor of the cofferdam. If the operator of work-legal or natural persons – violating this rule requirements or legal possessor of the cofferdam, dam the possessor has the right to stop the work.
8. the dams and their protection zones for strengthening youth aprobežojum related to the land registry under the land registry law provides the dam owner or legal possessor shall, at its own expense.
IV. protection of the environment and human requirements 9. If the access to the craft or the location of the upstream dam zone proper, where the total length of the dam and along the coast is 200 m or less to threaten human security, the owner or possessor of the dam provides a protection zone against the entry into it, hover over the border of the Strip proper or other floating barrier, as well as the coast of fencing (dam, dam). Floating barriers in the proper location is mandatory from 1 April (or no later than one week after the ice melt) until 1 November.
10. If the location of the dam or the dam zone or dam construction endangers human or environmental safety, the owner or possessor of the cofferdam will ensure the fence or the informative sign installation, which warns of the potential dangers in connection with a stay in the safety zones.
11. the owner or possessor of the cofferdam will inform the public of the limited-established in žojum and on the hazards associated with the stay in the safety zones. This information shall be published in the local newspaper and sent to the relevant authorities.
V. the State of maintenance and Cordon control 12. the owner or possessor of the cofferdam has an obligation to keep these rules established procedures.
13. The municipality, State būvinspekcij, national environment service according to the competency has the right to control the procedure laid down in these provisions the protection zone. In order to ensure control, the local authorities and the national environmental service am a person may enter a floating craft safety class (B) and (C) the respective hydroelectric power dam and hydro dams unrelated proper safety zones without the dam owner or legal possessor.
14. National and local institutions ' entry into A class corresponding to the security of the hydroelectric dam of proper controls to ensure the cordon line with the dam's owner, possessor or his authorised person.
Vi. installation of the Zone and the identification of the natural protection zone in 15. proper upstream cofferdam stands with informative signs, which are designed in accordance with the provisions laid down in the annex of the samples and placed on both shores of the border zone of 1.5-2 m from the ground.
16. Strip proper upstream dam, if overall length exceeds 200 m protection zone, in addition to the marked with red buoys that are fitted to the boundaries of the zone against the dam 100 m not more than one from the other. Buoy location proper is mandatory from 1 April (or no later than one week after the ice melt) until 1 November.
17. Protection zone in the downstream of the dam area stands with informative signs, which are designed in accordance with the provisions laid down in the annex of the samples and placed in 1.5-2 m from the ground to the cordon boundaries both shores at a distance of 10 m from below the maximum water level bjef water line. The distance between the marks the shores must not exceed 200 feet.
18. Protection Zone at the coast and along the embankments of the dam marked with informative signs, which are designed in accordance with the provisions laid down in the annex of the samples and placed in 1.5-2 m from the ground to the border zone. The distance between the marks must not exceed 200 feet.
19. On signs with arrows (the arrows) indicates which side (side) of the signs is established. Above the arrow indicates distance, how far from the mark will continue to strip, or the distance to the next mark.
20. the owner or possessor of the cofferdam is obliged to install and let the dam lines in nature.
VII. Closing questions 21. the owner or possessor of the dam until 1 July 2007 shall be submitted by the relevant authorities and the State land service of the district (City) chapter in the protection zone and of the marks that represents it and buoy placement plans. Plans to be submitted in digital form, LK-92 reference system.
22. in paragraph 20 of these regulations the obligation to label the current dam safety dam nature of the owner or possessor of execution within one year after the entry into force of the provisions.
Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Minister of Economics, Minister with special responsibility for the acquisition of funds from the European Union's Affairs n. Brok Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 24 February 2007.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 February 2007 Regulation No. 131 of Informative signs the security cordon of the dam (samples) to denote comments.
1. Marking shall indicate the name of the dam, the dam's owner, and the owner or legal possessor's phone number.
2. the number and Arrow directions may be different – they depend on the mounting.
3. Mark dimensions – from 250 mm to 300 × 200 × 350 mm. Economic Minister, Minister with special responsibility for the acquisition of funds from the European Union's Affairs n. Brok
Search Translated Laws of Latvia