Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 29 April 2003, Regulations No. 212 "forced Return Of Foreigners, Laissez-Passer Form And Procedure"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 29.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.212 "Ārzemnieku piespiedu izraidīšanas kārtība, izceļošanas dokumenta forma un tā izsniegšanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/154041
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 141, Riga 2007 20 February (pr. No. 14 15) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 April 2003 regulations No. 212 "forced return of foreigners, laissez-passer form and procedure" Issued under the immigration law article 45 and 50 in the second part of the first part of the article make the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 April 2003 regulations No. 212 "forced return of foreigners, laissez-passer form and procedure" (Latvian journal, 2003, no. 65) the following amendments : 1. Delete paragraph 2 a number and the word "(annex 1).
2. To make the title of chapter III, the following: "(iii). the forced return of foreigners after the release from prison of the Republic of Latvia to the authorities".
3. Express 7, 8, 9 and 10 in paragraph by the following: "7. following the foreigners into the penitentiary institution it 30 days in writing to the National Guard and the administration of the penitentiary institution placed foreigners.
8. Providing information about this rule referred to in paragraph 7 of the foreigners, a custodial institution shall draw up a statement (annex 2) and then add: 8.1. a copy of the judgment of the Court or an extract of the judgment (if a court judgment has become final);
8.2. foreigners living describes a copy (the original is sent the National Guard);
8.3. the foreigner's identity document (if applicable);
8.4. the foreigner's travel document (if applicable);
8.5. foreigners explanations questionnaire (annex 5) (the original is sent to the National Guard).
9. the custodial authority, notice of the rules referred to in paragraph 7 of the foreigners, who do not have travel documents, in addition to those provisions 8.1., 8.2., 8.3 and 8.5. referred to in documents sent to the State border guard of the rules referred to in paragraph 13 of the document.
10. A custodial institution shall inform the State border guard of the action taken on this provision 7. foreigners mentioned in paragraph if: 10.1. filed a request for pardon;
10.2. the Authority's Administrative Commission has decided to propose to the Court a degree before the deadline to release a convict from the Penal;
10.3. the foreigner released for further penal to another country. "
4. Supplement with 10.1 points as follows: "10.1 after the pardon act or decision of the Court on conditional early release receive custodial authority immediately-before the release of the foreigners-telephone notice to the respective national border guard territorial administration of foreigners release date and time."
5. Make the following paragraph 11: "11. If the Administration takes a decision on the rules referred to in paragraph 7 of the forced return of foreigners, the working days during the decision to send the National Guard, as well as in writing inform the custodial authority. "
6. Make the following introductory paragraph 13: "13. If the State border guard of the detained foreigners with no travel documents or whose travel documents in the action is not valid, it shall prepare such documents to travel (return) of the document: ".
7. Make a point 15 as follows: "15. If the foreigner does not have a travel document in his possession or the travel document is not valid, the State border guard of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs forwarded to the Consular Department (hereinafter referred to as the Consular Department) request to turn the national diplomatic or consular office of the travel (return). The request shall be accompanied by the rules referred to in paragraph 13 of the document. For the following, the State border guard of the well informed in writing. "
8. Deletion of annex 1.
9. To supplement the provisions of annex 5 with the following: "5. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 29 April 2003 regulations No 212 Foreigners of explanatory sample forms of questionnaire Latvian/English, Russian and Latvian/Latvian/French Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister i. Godmanis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia