Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/154438
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 172 in Riga, March 6, 2007 (pr. No. 17 18) the amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 June 2003 No. 309 "the terms of active employment measures, organisation and financing arrangements and the active employment measures for the purposes of the choice principles" Issued in accordance with the law on the support of the unemployed and jobs seekers-article 4, second and fifth to make the Cabinet of 17 June 2003 No. 309 "the terms of active employment measures, organisation and financing arrangements and the active employment measures for the purposes of the choice principles" (Latvian journal , 2003, nr. 93; 2004, nr. 159.) the following amendments: 1. Express 3 and paragraph 4 by the following: "3. the Agency is involved in the activities of unemployed persons according to the individual job-seeking plan designed, taking into account the unemployment proposals.
4. In the individual job search plan, which lays down measures intended to involve unemployed and measures. "
2. Express 7, second sentence as follows: "measures Appropriate to the type of Commission agency, State Agency and local government bodies and non-governmental organisations, as well as experts in the sectors concerned."
3. Express 8.7. subparagraph by the following: "participate in co-financing of measures 8.7. when State social security payments for the unemployed, involved as a result of the temporary works and activities for specific groups of people, as well as for persons in education in General, special or vocational training institutions (hereinafter referred to as trainees) and summer vacation employment is involved in the activities of learners."
4. Make the following subparagraph 12.1.1.: 12.1.1. grant to be used "to pay for the unemployed involved in temporary jobs as a result. As a result, temporary work to the unemployed person concerned pay (per month) determined by the national minimum wage; ".
5. Add to subparagraph 12.1.2. behind the words "involved in unemployment" with the words "and the summer vacation employment activities involved learners".
6. Supplement with 12.1.3 12.1.4. this subparagraph and version: 12.1.3. grant to be used "to pay for the unemployed involved in the activities of certain groups of people. Unemployed person engaged in activities for specific groups of people, pay (monthly) not less than the national minimum wage;
12.1.4. grants to be used for the student to pay summer vacation employment involved in the events. Learner that summer vacation employment involved in the activities, income (per month) does not exceed the national minimum wage; ".
7. Express 12.2 and 12.3. subparagraph by the following: "12.2. one-time grants to employers for the acquisition of facilities and equipment, to create jobs for unemployed persons involved in the activities of certain groups of persons, with the exception of this rule 12.3. referred to unemployed workers. One-time grants about one job creation does not exceed 300 lats;
12.3. the lump-sum grant for employers for the acquisition of facilities and equipment, as well as technical AIDS (equipment, technical) manufacture and purchase, to create and custom jobs for the unemployed, involved in the activities of certain groups of people, for which a specific disability. One-time grants about one job creating and customizing does not exceed 800 dollars; ".
8. To supplement the 12.4 section behind the words "training time" with the words "and non-formal education grants at the time of procurement".
9. Supplement with 12.7, 12.8, 12.9, 12.10..., 12.11 and 12.12. subparagraph such.: "lump sum grant of 12.7 for the implementation of the business plan,-the unemployed, engaged in commercial activities or self-employment activities. One-time grants about one business plan does not exceed 4000 lats;
12.8. the grant to unemployed persons engaged in commercial or self-employment activities,-the initial phase of the implementation of the action (first three months). Grant (month) unemployment down state minimum wage;
12.9. the costs of the expert and advisory services provided to the commercial launch of self-employment or participating in the activities of the unemployed;
12.10. the costs of the legal or statutory health checks at events involving unemployed, job seekers and persons, which, according to the law on the support of the unemployed and jobs seekers to specific job seekers;
12.11. to cover the Agency's liability insurance, organising and implementing employment measures learners summer vacation;
12.12. the costs of the surdotulk and satellite services activities involved in unemployed, disability and in need of these services. "
10. Replace paragraph 13 in number and the words "12.2. lump-sum grant referred to" with numbers and words "12.2 and 12.3. one-time grants referred to in job creation."
11. To complement the chapter III with 13.1 points by the following: "13.1 12.1.2 12.1.3 These provisions.,.,.,., 12.1.4 12.2 12.3 and 12.7. the amount of the grant referred to in the agency determines, taking into account the activities and implementation of certain funding."
12. Add to paragraph 21 of the third, fourth and fifth sentence by the following: "If the agency organizes training for the unemployed after the employer's order, then participate in the selection, the employer or the employer's authorized representative. After notification of the results of the selection, the Agency negotiated with the employer, unemployment and educational institution of the agreement on the four faces of the unemployed, the Organization of training at the employer's order. The Treaty lays down the obligations of the parties, rights, responsibilities, and procedures for the performance of the contracts. "
13. To supplement 30. point after the words "the employer has a duty to" with the words "to participate in an educational program provided practical training and practice in the organisation and qualifications".
14. the title of chapter V be expressed as follows: "(V). General requirements to be met through a paid temporary jobs and measures for specific groups of people and employment measures learners summer vacation".
15. Express 31 the following: "as a result, 31 temporary jobs and activities for specific groups of people and the activities of the employment learners summer vacation (further-measures with the conclusion of the contract) the unemployed and trainees during the Agency's assignment involved."
16. Delete paragraph 32.
17. Replace paragraph 33 and 34, the word "unemployed" (fold) with the words "unemployed and learner" (fold).
18. Replace the words "chapter VI paid temporary public works" (fold) with the words "waged temporary works" (fold).
19. Delete paragraph 39, ' according to the national employment plan priorities ".
20. Replace paragraph 45, the word "custom" with the words "establishment (adjustment)."
21. Chapter IX be expressed as follows: "(IX). Competitive measures 47. Competitive activities include job search methods, learning, psychological support and the labour market the necessary competences and skills learning lessons-seminars, lectures, discussions, consultations, informal education programmes, as well as learning employment measures in the summer vacation students and other lessons that contribute to the unemployed, job seekers and the competitiveness in the labour market, which, according to the law on the support of the unemployed and jobs seekers to certain jobseekers.
48. The rules referred to in paragraph 47 session aims to teach their players the ability to navigate the job market requirements, develop their own initiative and social mobility, as well as to provide assistance for further training.
49. the agency determines the thematic areas of the practice, as well as provide lesson plans and programs of development and validation.
50. the Agency involving unemployed people to informal learning, the curriculum to each conclude a contract for the unemployed unemployment informal training. The agreement defines the terms and time of training, scholarships, agency of the receiving order and unemployment obligations and rights between the informal training the unemployed, as well as the conditions of the suspension. "
22. To supplement the provisions of chapter X with the following wording: "X. measures for starting a business or self-employed activities, commercial or 51. self-employment for the unemployed involved in the initiation, which the Agency has in writing indicated their desire to start a business or self-employment and meet at least one of the following conditions: 51.1. got a vocational or higher education business, business management or other similar area;
51.2. the vocational training of unemployed persons received training under the program, which provides the necessary knowledge in the field of business management;
51.3. got a vocational or higher education and competitive activities developed in the framework of non-formal education programs with business management related field.
52. the unemployed persons who implement measures or self-employment business start-up, the Agency provides: 52.1. consultation in the preparation of business plans, as well as in the implementation of the business plan in the first year of self-employment or business;
52.2. the grant of the initial phase of the implementation of the action (first three months);
52.3. one-time grant for the implementation of the business plan.
53. the agency contracts with selected consultants providing advice to unemployed persons who will be involved in commercial activities or self-employment, as well as with the experts who will evaluate the activities of business or self-employment for the unemployed involved in the initiation of business plans. The contract determines the type of the services to be provided, the rights and obligations of the parties, the reporting procedure and the mutual settlement.
54. the Agency with unemployed persons involved in commercial activities or self initiation and for which the business plans developed by the agency selected a qualified expert to give a positive opinion, the contracts for the implementation of the business plan. The contract determines the measures involved in the parties ' rights and obligations (including obligations to register as unemployed or self-employed economic operators), reporting procedures and periodicity, mutual billing procedures, as well as the responsibility, if the contractual obligations are not adequately met. The early stages of the implementation of the action grants (first three months) and a one-time grant for the implementation of the business plan activities or self-employment business start-up (hereinafter-the grant of business) unemployed get involved only after the conclusion of the contract for the implementation of the business plan.
55. the Agency shall provide the State budget allocated to the funds spent, compliance activities or self-employment business start-up for the intended purposes, as well as the implementation of the measures, not less frequently than quarterly in collaboration with consultants to carry out checks relating to the implementation of the measures concerned.
56. If unemployed involved in commercial activities or self-employment, without justification, fails to adequately contract for the implementation of the business plan commitments, the Agency unilaterally derogate from the Treaty and the unemployed in the State budget in repaying the grant received in such commercial activity: 56.1. in full, if the contract for the implementation of the business plan, the Agency backs six months after conclusion of the contract;
56.2.50% when the agreement for the implementation of the business plan, the Agency backs within 24 months after the date of conclusion of the contract and self-employment or business activities has lasted not less than six months.
57. If these 56 cases referred to in paragraph unemployed involved in commercial activities or self-employment, received a grant for business to pay voluntarily, the amount the Agency legislation established recovered in court. " Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia